where can I find the date I will receive my refund on my transcrips

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season where can I find the date I will receive my refund on my transcrips

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by johnaria.
  • Topic Starter
    johnaria

I have cycle number on my account transcript and I have 2 dates on my transcript it just says returned due date or return receive date April 15 2017 on top and February 13 2017 on bottom. which date is it? also where do I find my amout I am getting back?

Viewing 4 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        johnaria

ok thank you so much. now how do I know how much I am getting back?

MaryB
            @me-2

The April date is standard on all transcripts. The February date is likely when your WMR will update and your funds will be released, to be in your bank by the 15th.

Unfortunately, if you claimed Earned Income and/or Additional Child Tax Credits, a new law means that ALL refunds claiming them will be held until February 15th.

johnaria

ok it says 4 week 2nd day I should get it and they said add four days direct deposit date but I have children so I don’t understand?

Admin
              Kimikaze
                @kimikaze

You can check out what the cycle dates mean here https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/topic/cycle-date-mean/

johnaria

processing date of 2.13.2017. what does that mean?

Viewing 4 reply threads
              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.