Please help! Transcriot under wages says no record of return filed

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Please help! Transcriot under wages says no record of return filed

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Cody.
  • Topic Starter
    Holly

My transcript under wages says no record of return. All other transcripts are available with normal codes. Also, the state site is stating they cannot verify my income yet, and will resume processing once they contact employers. Is anyone elses wage transcript like this?

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Cody

As an employer you send out the W-2s and 1099s by the 31st of January. As an employer you have until 2/28th or 3/31st to transmit to the IRS the forms you sent out in January. When that is processed your wage information will populate.

That area is what earnings were reported by other parties, not what you filed on your return.

AD

I’m on the same boat. Account transcripts has normal code besides an 846. The wage transcripts isn’t showing any record filed. Wmr is showing “it is being processed” message. Filed 1/24 & accepted the same day with 20190505 code. I was worried about that being the hold up in an 846 code for refund release. No one else seems to be talking about this.

Bridgett
              @mamabearof5

I don’t think the wage one fills out until later in the year, you need to be able to see your account transcript and check the codes there. The state won’t affect your federal I dont belive especially if you have good codes on your account transcript 👍

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.