I.D verifcation

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season I.D verifcation

• Topic Starter
    Peace

Today is historic for this tax season being billions are being deposited today,it should now be easier for them to process our returns, we all should see movement sat !

Viewing 32 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        thicks
          @thicks

[quote quote=4386401] @thicks you’ll have DDD of 03/11 😩🤪[/quote]

Maybe.

I’m hoping that I’m not weekly and that I’ll get it sooner. I don’t recall having to wait this long before.

My anxiety that I’m trying to give to God and let go of is that it may be even longer than 3/11. This is my first year filing since the 2015 tax year — I had no income in the interim — and I’m living a different state now than then. Are they going to hold me up longer because of that?

If the average refund is $3,000, I’m small potatoes!

(It’s kinda frustrating that many “long” posts won’t go through unless I make a short post and then edit it.)

thicks
            @thicks

placeholder

GENE
              @ggiron77

@thicks you’ll have DDD of 03/11 😩🤪

thicks
                @thicks

2/4 Filed/accepted
                2/18 PATH hold lifted
                2/22 1st PATH recipients updated w/ DDD of 2/26; didn’t include me
                2/27 ID verification — letter dated 2/24
                2/29 20200805 update w/ DDD of 3/4; didn’t include me.

Was I too late for this cycle? I hope not to have to wait another full week! And I pray they didn’t find something else to stall about regarding my refund.

GENE
                  @ggiron77

Filed 2/1
                  Approved same day
                  Had 1st bar for 1 week then disappeared
                  Went to still processing until I called IRS on
                  received letter for ID VERIFY Monday the 24th
                  Called IRS that day
                  Passed verification
                  Woke up this morning to DDD March 4th and WMR bars on APPROVED 🙈🤪🥰FINALLY!! Good luck everyone hope this helps!!!

GENE
                    @ggiron77

Filed 2/1

Peace

I.d verified Monday the 24th
                      Woke up to. ddd a few mins ago for 3/4
                      Good luck everyone

Jay

I can’t see my transcripts. Did anyone in this group get a DDD on their transcripts today?

Confused

I order transcripts through the mail , does it comes from Memphis ? Any one able to see there transcripts online?

thicks
                            @thicks

[quote quote=4384425]Did y’all letter say submission processing center in Austin tx? Trying to see what’s coming..[/quote]

@Lovelygrl, yes, the 5071C letter comes from Austin, Texas (73301)

Ashes

I filed 2/1, did ID verify 2/20 but got my letter 2/18 (they sent it 2/13) and updated to being processed from “still being processed” this morning. Took a week to update in wmr from when I verified so let’s hope Saturday I have a DDD for next week!

Peace

Status changed from still being processed to is being processed! If your status changed to that you will see a DDD SAT

Lovelygrl

Did y’all letter say submission processing center in Austin tx? Trying to see what’s coming..

K.B
                                    @anxiousgirl

After a long journey of panic, frustration, and anxiety attacks…. I woke up to a DDD for 3/2/2020 on wmr!!! ❤️ Crazy thing is I had to ID verify on last Tuesday! It took about a week for me to receive a DDD. Another crazy thing is that I thought I was weekly!! I’m so happy and excited, I can cry! Thank you Jesus!! 🎊🎊

Jay

Just make sure you have your letter, a past years 1040 and this years.

Fhelton

What kind of questions were asked

Jay

Mine also changed this morning from “still being processed” to “being processed” hopefully we see a DDD soon!

Allen o

I did id verify over the phone last Thursday gene it updated this morning to being processed instead of still being processed

Allen o

I did id verify over the phone last Thursday

GENE
                                                @ggiron77

Will we update this Saturday again? WMR??

GENE
                                                  @ggiron77

Same @allen did you do ID Verify? I did on Monday

Allen o

Instead of your tax return is still being processed. a refund date will be it updated after Id verify last Thursday to We have received your tax return and it is being processed.this morning

Allen o

I Id verify last Thursday and it is say We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Peace

@ fhelton yes i verified monday

Fhelton

I may just have to call them tomorrow and see if I can get through. What places can you do it in person?

PinkPather

Let them know u lost the letter 😜
                                                            They have a date for mailing letters and it’s always weeks later (the date)

PinkPather

Just call the ID VERIFY hotline or make appt and go in person. Get it over with so it’ll progress. U will be fine just don’t delay or wait

Fhelton

I thought you needed some sort of code to be able to verify??

PinkPather

*stating u haven’t
                                                                  Typos

PinkPather

That might be what they will ask, and u can answer that question legitimately staring u ha ENT filed in years. They’ll ask things about where u lived before, names of streets, etc. Like they do on credit checks. Call and say u lost the letter like my ex did 🤣

Fhelton

@pinkpather
                                                                      I was told Monday she was sending a letter out for me to verify identity. I haven’t received it yet. I also haven’t filed a return in like 6 years so I’m a little concerned as to what they will use bc I was told I need my last year’s return.

PinkPather

@Fhelton
                                                                        Did u have to ID Verify? I wrote before my ex-husband had to do it a few years ago and it was a simple process, he told them he got a letter to do it and lost it ..but he was really still waiting on the letter. It was fast and the person that helped him on the phone with verification released the refund and he got it the next week.

• #4383162
                                                                        Fhelton

Did you verify identity

Viewing 32 reply threads
                                                                      • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.