CAN'T BELIEVE ADULTS BEHAVE THIS WAY

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season CAN'T BELIEVE ADULTS BEHAVE THIS WAY

• Topic Starter
    nonsensesally

Smdh some of you people need to grow up!!The shit I’ve been reading on here this morning had me feeling like I done ventured off to some high school forum for students only or some shit!Just bc you filed before,or the same time as somebody else with the same credits & same DD method-DOES NOT MEAN YOU WILL GET A DD AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.As well as it DOESN’T MEAN DD HAVEN’T ALREADY HIT FOR SOME PEOPLE!!!DD CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME OF THE DAY..FOR EXAMPLE in 2016 I FILED & accepted 2/7 thru tax act,fees taken,serve card.DD hit 2/12/16 @ 11:51pm.In 2017 filed & accepted 2/14 EXACT same way as the prior year DD hit 2/20 (presidents day) 11:25pm.I have the emails to prove it and have know problem showing proof (if uploads are allowed here)but just bc it played out that way for me-It doesn’t mean all tax payers who efiled the same day thru tax act with fees who elected dd to a serve card received their refund when I did.In fact some could have gotten it a day sooner.Either way my point is there’s a standard process from the time your return was efiled till your dd hits & fact is that some tax payers may go quicker than others but that doesnt mean the person is lying just like it doesn’t necessarily mean there’s a problem with someone’s return bc a dd hasn’t hit.Prepaid cards are in competition with one another & are not ran like traditional banking systems that most of us once were accustomed too!Hang tight people it’s coming..Sooner than later but resorting to child like behavior just bc it’s not right now or someone else got theirs before you is really uncalled for & not the greatest example to live by!!Just saying..RANT OVER NOW!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Admin
        IGMR Admin
          @igmr-admin
          Cody

All people have different circumstances and a 10K refund can be vital to digging out of a hole. It isn’t like people are complaining about waiting, it is the uncertainty of the IS processing message and everything else going on. Nobody really knows if there refund is certain now that the bars are disappearing and all this craziness is happening. Hard to really trust the government with Trump in office. I’m sure he views lower middle class citizens in the same light he views immigrants.

Julie

@ nononsenseally

A-M-E-N!!!

I hear you.

Ppl get mad and call ppl liars who have received DDD’s.
              Mine was updated to deposit on 2/22 and ppl on here were calling all of liars. Like really? What would we actually benefit off of lying? We’re clearly all here for the same reason.

Yes! It’s coming for everyone… at different times but some just don’t seem to understand that. Sad shame.

Hyja

I fully agree with you. Ppl are ridiculous this year. People plz Understand- if you’re getting a dd before 2/27 that is lucky. It def happens and I myself have a ddd of 2/22. But we all knew before tax season even began that they told us 2/27.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The topic ‘CAN'T BELIEVE ADULTS BEHAVE THIS WAY’ is closed to new replies.