anyone else have your tax return is still being processed. a refund date will be

Home » Forums » General Discussion » 2020 Tax Season » anyone else have your tax return is still being processed. a refund date will be

• Topic
    Cher
    @elcandybaby

accepted 1/31 tt. i had 1 bar on wmr tt152 until thursday. thursday i called irs and that said my return had not even been processed yet . they said 21 days from the feb 18. that evening wmr updated to “your tax return is still being processed. a refund date will be provided when available. transcripts have been NA the whole time. ANYONE ELSE?

• The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Viewing 3 replies - 376 through 378 (of 378 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Monica

Accepted 01/31, waited 21 days and on 02/21 it updated to still processing. Called the IRS and was told that i should see some sort of movement on the 27th, not sure what movement or what the delay as they did not say there were any issues so i suppose will just wait and see.

annoyed

Same, accepted 1/28 updated to PATH 2/1 … still on being processed.

Jeremy

Filed 1/30
    Never had path message
    Still being processed since the 16th
    Still same message and no update
    I have seen on ssa.gov where it says my 2019 earnings havent been recorded yet. I’m wandering if they havent recieved them from my employer yet or just havent updated them. If not maybe that’s the hold up

Viewing 3 replies - 376 through 378 (of 378 total)