60 day review

• Creator
    Topic
    Kasaroo

Just found out this morning, I have a 60 day review that started on 2/20. IRS lady couldn’t tell me why it was under review, but that there was no action needed from me at this time.
    Anyone have past experience or info on reviews???
    I hope it doesn’t take the full 60 days, but I expect it will.

• The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Viewing 75 replies - 2,026 through 2,100 (of 4,243 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Carrie
    @cadkins85

@Gofigure we’re all gonna be bonkers before the end 🙃

JACC

Stimulus checks should be in our bank accounts after april 6. It will be from April 6 to April 11 for those that have direct deposit. Good luck.

GoFigure

Same here Carrie!! 🤪

Carrie
    @cadkins85

I really don’t think my transcripts will change tonight. I’m figuring next Friday. It’s not going to stop me from checking tho lol.

jc

PFOF1 I got mine yesterday im just hangin around to give help and to make sure you guys get what is deserved good luck tomorrow & sat guys !!! 🤞🤞🤞

jc

stimulus check set to be sent out in 2 weeks !!!

JACC

Those that are weekend accounts the WMR should be updating tomorrow or saturday good luck

Carrie
    @cadkins85

@lmd I had one assigned to me back the week of 3/16. Was told she would call me the following week on Wednesday. She called monday morning and I missed it but she left me a voicemail with her direct number so that’s how I’m still contacting her….and @Shaun I had to fax my second to last pay stub because I couldn’t find the last one..which it was only for 9 hours of work so the ta said it shouldn’t make much difference.

Lmd

How are you all speaking to TA’s, i cannot get in contact with anyone my local office just goes to voicemail to leave a message And the other line is closed….Is it because you already had a TA assigned?

Shaun

It’s all who we get as tax advocate? The reason she told me that was because I had up teen paycheck stubs but not my last paycheck stub. So the paycheck stubs I sent was almost matched with W-2 but last check off . I must of lost last one but still , last year I sent 3 paycheck stubs from month before like November’s and it still went through but she said that’s last year not this year. I sent all of October and November and 3 of Decembers hope that’s enough, if not I’ll know in 3 to 5 days

Carrie
    @cadkins85

I called my TA monday and she said she faxed everything to the irs as soon as she got it Friday and that I should see my ddd by 4/20 if not before. She never mentioned anything about calling me back or me calling her. I’m hoping we all see movement soon.

Shaun

I got 4464 letter dated for 3/19 so im for sure under first 60 day review but screw waiting on that to lapse. Last year ok I could wait plus I had no idea what was even going on . This year I’m hip to this game I’m under hardship anyway I can be. Hopefully (finger’s crossed) IRS accepts my paycheck stubs.

Shaun

Well as I was typing this the tax advocate called and said that she was going to send over paycheck stubs to IRS to wait 3 to 5 days from today 4-2 to see if IRS accepted my paycheck stubs? That she will call me back to let me know if anything else is needed? And to wait until possible end of April to be repossessed and have return by end of April.

Carrie
    @cadkins85

@Shaun I faxed my pay stub to my TA last friday. Just trying to compare everyone else’s timeline against my own.

Shaun

But I KNOW what the problem is , and I sent over what they needed even though the letter told me nothing was required just wait, because IRS is waiting on the company to file wages.. it’s str B’s and fucked up . But help your self and call local tax advocate tell them whatever hardship you have . Don’t tell them u run outta smokes or something lol

Shaun

I faxed over info on Monday , I’m still waiting

Shaun

Or wait it out, I can’t afford to expecially this time around

Carrie
    @cadkins85

@Shaun…so did you get your refund yet or are you still waiting? And if so what is your stats if you don’t mind sharing.

Shaun

It’s the companies that are not reported wages is why not all but most are waiting on. If u wait on the business to do it , it could be until December waiting on them. Letter says do nothing but TAKE ACTION on something u can help with expecially if it’s something u can send in like pay check stubs

Shaun

To those asking about getting refund after 60 days , I can assure you that last year I got 60 day review then when that was almost up I got another 60 day review letter. I finally got a tax advocate after the 2nd letter came asking for help ! I got refund end of June filed in Feb. Last year was cp05 letter. This year I got 4464c letter called local tax advocate they called back asking for paycheck stubs from company ,so I sent 10 paycheck stubs w-2 and the bad check they gave me

ProudFatherOF1

@jc hell you’ll probably receive your refund with your unemployment payment at that point

jc

PFOF1 just got off phone now they say i will prob see my unemployment dd in about 2 weeks wtf some things never change 😡😡😡

ProudFatherOF1

@jc are you serious??? What a McAhole they on they petty ishh!!! I tried callin my local unemployment office and they system sound just like the IRS “due to high call volume they not accepting calls call back later” msg!!! This is ridiculous how TF we suppose to stay healthy and sanitized without havin funds to do so

Vee

Still no damn update. Omg, this is ridiculous!

Carrie
    @cadkins85

@ProudFatherOF1 I didn’t get the letter until 3/9 like my 971 code said I would. But the only thing I’ve submitted was my second to last paystub and the name and number of my former employer and that was to my ta last Friday. I called the IRS on 2/28 when I first saw the 971 code on my transcripts.

jc

PFOF1 funny you should mention that after waiting an hour and a half she answered and thats the first thing I said “Are you working with the IRS ” she didnt find that funny and she hung up on me 🤬🤬🤬🤬

ProudFatherOF1

@brittany45 Yeah I do as well tbh I really don’t feel as though there’s any issues with your return otherwise they would’ve requested more info. I just believe their more behind even more so with offices closed. They still have Jan and Feb ppl that they still haven’t all processed

Brittany
    @brittany45

Wish they would just give us our money! The first time I called they said that they were just waiting “probably” For wage verification. She wasn’t help at all. Then I clalled again and they said 45 day review

ProudFatherOF1

@brittany45 I believe your have it before may I would just keep checking wmr to see any updates. They’ll be back in office next week so we’ll be back to being able to speak with live ppl

Brittany
    @brittany45

They haven’t requested anything of me at all. They didn’t even send me a letter I called and ask and she said I was under a 45 day review and that I would have it by May 14 if not before then. My review started March 30th

ProudFatherOF1

I’m on hold w/my local unemployment office as well smh and they all Incahoots with one another

jc

@jacc Dont mind me im jus jumping from the pan to the fire now im trying to get through to unemployment i dont know witch is worse !!!

jc

sorry jacc thought u were talkin about refund 🤪🤪

Jennifer

No update for me !!! I guess one day I’ll get it , maybe around Christmas time lol

jc

@jacc possibly on mon i got mine on a wed

Redd

No update for me ugh….

ProudFatherOF1

@cadkins85 Yes that’s a strong possibility. Have they requested for you to send in any info? Have you gotten any letters since 2/28th ?

Beth

Still no update… I have cycle code 20201205…called every number I have for the IRS and can’t speak to anyone.

JACC

Anyone updated today at WMR please share. So as far as I know this monday(April 6) the Gov should start depositing the stimulus check correct can someone correct me if im wrong please

Carrie
    @cadkins85

@ProudFatherOF1 I wonder if that’s why the irs agent i initially spoke with on Feb 28th changed my waiting period from 60 to 45 days..because they needed my wage verification?

Carrie
    @cadkins85

Also I don’t know if she ever gave me a case number and if she did I never wrote it down. She did start the initial conversation out with her name id number and specifically said she was the ta assigned to my case. I’d have to listen to the initial voicemail for the details.

ProudFatherOF1

@DeNi$E Yeah Mine is up the 21st and yeah from what I’ve been studying from ppl that’s been in that situation but tbh I think you’ll update this week! Just keep checking wmr daily

@brittany45
    I heard 45 day require proof of something vs 60 it’s just a waiting game and don’t require info for the moment. Hope everything update this week!

Carrie
    @cadkins85

So I called the national TA number and was told a TA would be given my info and then call me back. She called on the 23rd but I didn’t get to the phone. Finally spoke to her on the 27th and faxed my second to last paystub and gave her my former employer’s name and number. Gave it the weekend..called her back this past monday and she told me she had faxed everything Friday..that she had put in the report it was asap and to give it til the 20th. I could get it before but should have it by then.

GoFigure

U are correct ProudFatherOF1! Read last year’s threads.
    60 days can turn into 180 days.

Brittany
    @brittany45

Is there a difference in why they would put you on a 45 day review vs a 60 day one?

DeNi$E

@ ProudFatherOF1
    Are you serious?? My 60 days will be up April 14. The wait is ridiculous…..

ProudFatherOF1

If you go past 60 days then you can go another 60 days and another 45 or 60 days from what I’ve read unfortunately

Jennifer

So wonder what happens if we go past the 60 days

Beth

I called the number on the letter. That voicemail gave me another number. I called and left a message and they called me back. Gave name and badge #. Looked up info and didn’t tell me anything that I didn’t already know ;(

Jennifer

Did anyone update today ??

jc

@GoFigure ok same thing mine did but i only called her back once to tell her my boss just faxed it then i refrained myself from calling her and she called me back the following week to tell me i got ddd date of 4/1 maybe the luck of the draw that i got a good one during the wait thogh i googled her name and found out she has been doing it for 20 years maybe she had an inside or something !!!

GoFigure

I faxed a 911Form to local office and he called me the next day and gave me a case# and his direct phone number with his ID number.

GoFigure

@jc
    I faxed to local office a 911form and w2. He called the next day but I didn’t answer thinking it was spam call. He called again next day and I answered. He gave me a case number and asked for my last paystub. Then I sent and called last Tuesday and he said he was sending the info to Ogden UT within the hours where my file is. That was last week.

jc

the reason i ask is if you call the number on the letter you received for a TA that person is not a TA thats a call center they then assign you one and a case # then one will call you back

jc

Im curious do all you guys with TA’s did you get a case # or did you just call and get a ta yourself ???

JACC

Beth my TA did not helped me either

GoFigure

@Carrie
    I called and left message for my TA on Monday…he hasn’t returned my call. I’m not surprised. However, sure hope something shakes soon…..besides my nerves. Lol

Jennifer

No update for me :( I have a good feeling this will go well
    Beyond 60 days

Beth

I spoke to a TA today. She said your letter says to do nothing, so the only thing you can do is wait-_- she didn’t help me at all. She said that only one letter had been sent. So I have Nothing up til this point.

Jennifer

I spoke to a TA , she told me my refund date was 4/20 !!! I’m hoping so

Sarahbeth90

@jc

Omg I hope so!!!!! I need it so freaking bad!! Like everyone else. But thank god I got a TA!!!

JACC

Congrats for those that received help from their TA mines was just a bs explaining to me I had to amend because there was some errors on my refund.

Carrie
    @cadkins85

@jc I love your optimism ☺☺. I am so hoping something on my transcripts change this week.

jc

@SarahBeth Your ta is on it i wouldnt even worry about that bs letter she will get it done for you at very most i would say you should see ddd by end of week

Cb

The stimulus checks are going to everyone who filed taxes in 2019 2018 as long as u filed u will get it…does not matter if u get it as long as u filed

Sarahbeth90

@jc

I found some info on it, I found out it was Bc my TA had sent them the letter from my employer verifying my wages and withholdings they just got off the phone with my boss and they told him that they would go ahead a process my return. Then I talked to my TA and she said she hadn’t heard anything from them that she would be contacting me again around April 16th

Tiffany
    @whosyourbuddah

So on the irs website it says the stimulus checks will start going out automatically in 3 weeks, my question is are they going to send it out to us that have not received a DDD yet or hold it til we get our refund

Vee

Yesterday made a week since I talked to my TA & sent her my check stub. I’m wondering if I should give her a call..

Vee

Congrats to everyone who got a DDD 🎉🎉🎊. Hoping for some movement soon!

perturbed

@jc

:)

perturbed

Prepare yourselves, 60 days is not a particular date/time frame. It is a tickle date, which means extend for another 60 days and another 60 days, etc until they come to your file again.

Shermaine

Since we can not contact the irs since they are not accepting calls. What do we do about our reviews ? Just wait ?

jc

@SarahBeth I was just on irs site looked up 2645c no such letter existed the only thing that popped up was a bunch of Korean shit and a court case from Iowa !!!! call your TA and see what they say

Jules

no update for me SMFH

DeeDee83
    @deedee83

Hey everyone, still no change and hasn’t been one EVER. Called local congressman and requested help and/or TA and someone called back a week later just say to keep waiting. Dead end. I’m desperate as a single mom of 2 (one disabled) that hasn’t worked in a month now and has a landlord breathing down my neck.

Viewing 75 replies - 2,026 through 2,100 (of 4,243 total)
  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.