60 day review

• Creator
    Topic
    Kasaroo

Just found out this morning, I have a 60 day review that started on 2/20. IRS lady couldn’t tell me why it was under review, but that there was no action needed from me at this time.
    Anyone have past experience or info on reviews???
    I hope it doesn’t take the full 60 days, but I expect it will.

• The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Viewing 75 replies - 1,801 through 1,875 (of 4,243 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Carrie
    @cadkins85

@Kamron Howard there is actually several of us stuck in the same situation as you. I’ve said it before but I really feel like there was a glitch in the system around the end of January when a lot of us filed and unfortunately for whatever reason our info got kicked out. Anyway something will shake loose. Try to stay positive.

Jonah

How do we check transcripts over the phone?

ProudFatherOF1

@mari89 Yeah it’s ridiculous what they putting us Americans through. Treating us like 3rd world immigrants. We pay taxes we are citizens at least they can do is treat us with some respect. They so full of it. It’s like all of America under review or have to send in all this paperwork like y’all want us to do y’all’s job and still punish us at the end of the day

mari89

@proudfatherof1 i hope things come together for everyone these ppl know the world is in a state of crisis and we need our money. i think it sucks that they can give a stimilus check without giving everyone their taxes first. some ppl will have received two checks while alot of us will still b waiting for the first one.makes me never wana do taxes again

ProudFatherOF1

@mari89 Yeah I never had any issues up until this year. This whole outbreak have thrown everything off this year. I tried calling my local unemployment office and they have high call volume and couldn’t accept my calls smh. Just make sure when you call on Wednesday that you already on the phone with them by 6:58 so you can dial through the system and get a live person because they going to have a high call volume

mari89

@waiting4ever the number is 8008290922. its not letting anyone thru today it says the offices are closed. yu cn try maybe they blocked my number lol 🤦🏾

mari89

@proudfatherof1 this is the first yr ive had problems with a return. the first time i called the irs the rep said she couldnt provide me with any more info except that my return was under a 60 day review and all i could do was wait it out.. i guess i will give them a call wednesday. i was hoping i didnt need to do anything but wait. it would b nice if i could get my check hell 😒

waiting4ever

How’s do you listen to your transcripts over the phone?

ProudFatherOF1

@mari89 I never had one myself because I always gotten my refund in less then 21 days but this yr idk which direction to go. I ordered my transcripts by mail last Friday and still waiting on those as well. I would just call them on Wednesday and see why are you stuck on WMR and what info you need if any to send in

mari89

@proudfatherof1 yes. it still has that message.. i ordered transcripts 10days ago. still nothing.. when i called to listen to transcripts on phone it says credits were added as of 4/15.. 🤦🏾 i heard ppl having bad experiences with ta. not being able to reach them and once you get a ta the irs will not help anymore.

ProudFatherOF1

Does WMR say “your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available”? If so then the IRS needs you to do something. Unfortunately they don’t open until Wednesday so you’ll have to call once they open. I recommend getting a TA to try and speed things up

mari89

i filed my taxes 2/1.. called the irs 3/12… received 60 day notice dated for 3/16.. called the 800829 number 4/3. it says credits were added to my account as of 4/15. still no ddd. wmr still shows no bars and is saying your return is bring processed a date will be provided when available. any insight on this situation. i have to move by 5/1

Hoejoell

Just wanted to update, got my letter stating I was under a 60 day review starting from March 2. (Filed on the 17 of January)
    Checked my status this morning which had been saying “return received and is being processed” for months and it has now updated with the bars and ddd of the 8th of this month. So hopefully the anybody else in a similar situation should be getting there update soon.

JACC

Kamron Howard same situation IRS told me that one of my W2s wasnt on their records. So I had my employer called them through the business line and IRS told my employer that they were not sure if i had filed my 2019 taxes.

JACC

Thanks Tammy

ProudFatherOF1

@Monea aww 😍 that’s so nice of you l. Tbh I have the type of personality of where I laugh at my own mishaps lol. It just makes dealing w/the harsh reality of the real world much easier. I’m a preachers kid so my faith always remained high🙌🏽. I enjoy helping others and don’t aspect anything in return just enjoy being their for ppl

Kamron Howard
    @kamronh99

Someone at the IRS told me a day before my state issued a “stay at home” that one of my W2s I filed wasn’t on their record and my employer that I to talked to was pulled into that category but said that she made sure they sent everything and that there was no way the IRS doesn’t have it on file. Am I being given the run around by the IRS? It’s been 2 months since I filed and I haven’t had an update since 2/14. Anybody else in the same situation I am in and managed to get out of it?

Kamron Howard
    @kamronh99

Why is nothing I type getting posted

Monea
    @monea

@thicks
    You are absolutely right. Just sad they have to die alone without saying goodbye 🥺🥺. One thing I know and have learned is that GOD makes no mistakes!!! Watever is going to happen was meant to happen. Our lives were written out in stone before we came to exist. So keep all heads up to the sky and praise him for the good and the bad.

thicks
    @thicks

@monea, actually, they WILL reunite, by faith.

Monea
    @monea

@Gofigure
    😇😇🥰🥰….Thank you. I pray I have a date next week myself. You are very blessed to have a date for your refund. Please “Do not stop writing on the forum”. I enjoy reading your post @jc post and @aproudfatherof1 post. May god bless USA 😇😇 and the families of fallen loved ones who will never reunite again 🥺😢.

GoFigure

@Monea
    Amen sister!! 🤗🙏

Tammy
    @tammy74

Does anyone know when stimulus checks go out for direct depositors the first round I heard will be from april 6 to the 11th the other 1st round rumor was from april 13 to the 18

My advocate said it starts on the 6th.

Monea
    @monea

@Gofigure Sorry for USA however If you are in my territory we will have our checks soon🥰🥰😇. Have faith and believe. Never doubt the possibility of your refund coming. Remember the Almighty himself said if you ask you shall receive.

GoFigure

2020 Economic Impact Payment discussion here on this site gives some info for USA

GoFigure

That’s for North Samoian area. I’m in North American

Monea
    @monea

Hi everyone I don’t know if you guys have seen this post about or tax checks or not: https://www.talanei.com/2020/04/02/refund-checks-should-be-in-the-mail-monday/

GoFigure

@coco
    No, that’s a standard date for the credit. It’ll say you have an account balance/credit of blah blah at the end. When it says zero, that means that at the beginning of the message it said issued on blah blah blah. That means DDD date is coming.

JACC

Does anyone know when stimulus checks go out for direct depositors the first round I heard will be from april 6 to the 11th the other 1st round rumor was from april 13 to the 18

coco

So I called the number on my CP05 letter went through all the steps & it says I got a credit to my account on April 15th.. does this mean I’ll be getting them finally on the 15th!? Sorry I’m just so confused this year haha help >.<

GoFigure

@nettie
    8008290922 use cp05 letter and out call if code on right of ur letter in for pin number. Did u do that already????

Nettie001

@GoFigure yes

JACC

There some updates tomorrow(sunday) after the page maintenance so good luck

thicks
    @thicks

@ProudFatherOF1, I accept your apology. I didn’t think any less of you. After all, unlike you, I don’t have any gender-specific words in my user name. You had no way of knowing!

GoFigure

@jc
    Yes! And believe me, Im waiting til March next year like I usually do.

GoFigure

@jc
    Yes! And believe me, Im waiting til March next year like I usually do.

GoFigure

@nettie
    U have a cp05 letter?

Shaun

Yeah idk why my credit card info was not there who knows , I ordered both account and whatever the other 1 was to be mailed. Try something different this year why not

Monea
    @monea

@dhjohnson25
    Yes I did look at my account transcript.
    Still no 846 just 570 with as of date 2/24

Nettie001

What is the number for transcripts??? My 60 day review will be up on the 15 of April and the irs number said it was closed down.

Lmd

@ Jennifer

My taxable Income is Blank as well

JACC

MichelleM I personally trust WMR more than Transcripts. At least my experiences have taught me to rely on WMR. By the way there should be a few updates tomorrow(sunday) good luck

Dj222
    @dhjohnson25

@mona

Your ddd might hit next sat
    Are you looking at your Account Transcript?
    Look for as of date

Monea
    @monea

@jc
    Thank you so much 🙏🏾🙏🏾😇😇.

jc

@GoFigure silly me we should no being here for so long we have gained so much knowledge and you know what its not even gonna matter as long as the irs is in charge we cant do anything about it hope we get a skip card next year or we will be the most knowledgable people here lol !!!

jc

@Monea not a bother at all just here to help as much as i can but i really wouldnt pay attn to the as of movement as i would pay attn to the code and date of the next code witch should be the golden 846 code thats the party code ur close !!!

Monea
    @monea

@jc I really do appreciate the encouraging words🤗🤗😘. I have been following you the most since it seems everything you says seems to come to past. Which means you on your 💩. And I don’t want to bother you with my taxes problems. However; does the movement of my as of dates means anything?

GoFigure

@jc
    I’m not wondering when mine will come. Someone else was asking. I’m just glad the processing part is over with. It has been a gruelling experience for all of us this year. Never seen anything like it before in my 30 years of filing. I was curious about TurboTax saying they were taking fees out of my bank account, and they didn’t…so, I bet they are waiting on the refund this week and go thru sbtpg.

Dave

Woke up with a terrible hangover checked the WMR site got a deposit date of 8 April hang in there guys it’s coming.

Monea
    @monea

@dhjohnson25
    I’m also on the same cycle as you. I pray I have a big update soon. The only movement I have on my transcript is my as of date changed from 3/9 to 4/20 other than that I’m a sitting duck 🙇🏽‍♀️

jc

@Monea your at the last leg of the trip with a 570 i no it feels like for ever but it will move soon hope its a 846 code next hang in there !!!

Monea
    @monea

I am currently unemployed due to covid 19 so I have no income. I am also a single parent of two little girls who has bills that needs to be paid my refund check would surely benefit my kids and I now.

Monea
    @monea

Hi you guys… I’m new here but I have read a lot of post from here. I filed January 13 accepted the same day. Received a 4464c letter in the mail on February 20 stating I was under 60 day review due to the fact my employer didn’t report my wages. I have an online transcript account to check for updates. However; the only movement I saw on my transcript was my as of date went from 3/9 to 4/20. Last code is still 570😔🥺…

Dj222
    @dhjohnson25

Goodmorning
    Cycle code: 20200605
    Filed 1/08
    Accepted 1/14
    State Accepted 1/27
    60 day letter dated 2/13
    No movement from: 2/16-4/3
    WMR Updated this morning 4/4 with a ddd🙌💃🎊🎉
    This has been a long wait for codes ending in 0605 I was at 52 days.

One Richardson
    @onerich1

I talked to a TA she checked my my review and told me it was a minor fix and that she was confident that I should see a date by April 3rd she said that the irs had five days to reply and it’s been passed that it’s been 11 days today and I have not got a reply or anything in the mail so how do I get a transcript without having to the things they ask for on the irs website help please

jc

@GoFigure mine said ddd of 4/1 and it was there on that date im sure yours will be !!!

Monea
    @monea

🥳 congratulations to everyone who has a date. I myself does not have a date nor do I know when I will get one. I filled 01/13 as nd received a 4464c letter feb 20 stating 60 day review. One of my employers failed to send in my w2. I have a tax advocate that does💩 literally. I call and leave voicemails but still no call back. So I’m over this 💩 it’s to the point I just hop on this forum and read and relate to everyone else.

Valorie

I’ve been following this thread for a while. Filed 1/13, review letter was sent 3/2. I did nothing but wait and pray. Thursday night I had a long prayer over the situation again. Friday transcripts updated with 846 dated 4/20. Called the automated number got the same refund date of 4/20. This morning I have a ddd of 4/8! Keep the faith and keep praying! Everything will work out trust Gods timing! Good luck to all!

GoFigure

So, I filed thought turbo tax…fees to be taken out of refund. For a couple of weeks I received emails saying turbo is taking the fees out of my bank account because the refund hasn’t gone thru yet. They said the other day it will be taken from my bank on April 3. Today, there’s no withdrawal from turbo tax….I suppose now they are going to wait til my refund comes and they are taking from there. WMR just updated to DDD April 8. Ironically the email and text disappeared from Turbo.

GoFigure

My wmr says 04/08
    and if it’s not credited by the 13th to contact my bank

jc

@Michelle M if ts says ddd4/8 then thats when it will be in your bank it holds true !!!

Michelle M
    @michellem

No only the transcript states the exact date of April 8th, The wmr only states if its not there by the 13th contact them

GoFigure

It gives a 5 day timeframe because not all banks release refund the same day it comes in. For instance deposit is made Wednesday, but funds availability aren’t available until Friday or whatever (it’s the bank not irs/treasury dept)

GoFigure

@michelle
    Does WMR say the 8th?

Michelle M
    @michellem

Which one is more reliable ? Transcript or WMR? I would think the transcript would be but who knows for sure……I ask because my transcript shows a date of april 8th but the wmr only says if its not there by the 13th contact them.

Shaun

As for me no update. Though I knew it would be a miracle to get one for today. I sent over paycheck stubs Mon or Tues Idk anymore days getting caught up. Everyone that is HELD up do 2 wage verify ,at some point you will get your refund . I know it’s straight shit they hold your money until a shitty company reports the income. You can bet that POS company is applying as fast as possible for there money from this virus..

Rubyrayne333

No update for me either. Still wading lols congratulations to all that updated 🥳

Ash

@jc thank you I seen it I will find it again can I do it today?

jc

excise me i meant @ash !!!

jc

@Johna look down the threads and you can call by phone to get info there is a number here on the thread good luck

jc

@Carrie The pattern says so !!!!🤞🤞🤞

Ash

I have been following this thread for about a month. The people I personal know who got a letter has received their refund. My letter was dated feb 19 for the 60 day review. How can I get my transcripts with out having loans or anything like that. I have been filling the same way since I have been 18. Someone help me.

jc

@Carrie def this week mon wed fri or sat but def this week !!!!

Jonah

Hi I received a letter dated 02/14 and I’m still processing, I paid extra this year for a tax advisor and she told me to just wait that sending in documents could delay them even further, I just checked wmr and no update I’m getting hopeless 04/10 will be the 60- day mark and I still haven’t received the refund or letter.

Redd1227

Gu

Viewing 75 replies - 1,801 through 1,875 (of 4,243 total)
  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.