Arizona State Refund

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Arizona State Refund

• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by DeAnne.
  • Topic Starter
    WillBeas
      @willbeas

It changed today to they cannot locate my return. Is that a sign of movement?

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        DeAnne

I requested direct deposit but was told I would be getting a refund by check. Always makes me nervous when they change things around. I was accepted by AZ on 4/18. Completed processing on 4/29. WMR only says DD will take 2 bus days to deposit, Refunds 10 days from processing complete date. As of today, I have not received this check..has anyone else requested DD but got a check in stead? If so, how long did d it take you to receive the check from the processing complete date? Tanks!

Alysha
            @alyshove06

I called this morning since I am having the same issue, the young man said that my return had been approved and processed as of 2/9. He said he wasn’t able to see a DDD date. Could take up to 15 business days and 5 days for the bank to process. So, hopefully your in the same situation. BTW I filed on 2/2!

Melissa

Mine says the same thing. I filed on 02/01

Admin
              Kimikaze
                @kimikaze
                WillBeas
                  @willbeas

A random review would suck balls…been carrying the same kids for 10yrs..wtf…I’m hoping it means refund soon…this has never happen, well I’ve never checked this much so I wouldn’t know haha…

Fd

I got DD for 2/5 . Sent on 1/29 ; accepted 1/30

chelle

I filed 1/19 and accepted 1/22
                      There a message stating that they received my return and to allow two weeks blah blah
                      Yesterday morning 2/1 I checked and it said they could not locate my info
                      I called and spoke to a very nice lady who explained that it either means it got pulled for review or the refund is coming
                      She checked my and it was review and she resubmitted my return for quicker processing
                      And now the message is back to they have my info and to allow two weeks…
                      Thought I would share my story in Arizona tax return

Fd

Yes. Soon DD

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.