Wrm updated

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Wrm updated

• Topic Starter
    Rando

I can now login and no longer get the “info doesn’t match” message that means I have been accepted correct?

Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Chris
          @lee7741

does anyone know if you are a daily cycle could that mean that WMR could update on the weekend or is that just for weeklies?

Kim

@liltxman THANKS that’s amazing news! Just gotta walk the path then! Thanks!

liltxman

@Kim so I’ve had child support offset my return twice is recent years. It’s never delayed my refund deposit. The ACH gets sent to treasury, where they determine offsets, then on deposit date they’ll send the offset to it’s department and the remainder to your bank/dd. Only way this would add a delay is if there is a question about the offset amount or the validity of the offset itself.

Kim

Same thing happened here. Info did not match at 9 am HR texted accepted waited a couple hours and checked WMR and it’s at 1 bar
                PATHER and Offset not expecting remainder any time soon :( any one know how long paying off back child support can delay the deposit of remainder of refund? I am reading as late as June sigh

Blake

1 bar on WMR but pending on TT :/

CrazyPisces228

I filed today at 11:30 AM CST via Turbo Tax

My Federal shows ACCEPTED on Turbo Tax even though I haven’t received an email yet!

Elliot

My TT says accepted for both federal and state

Jessica

My TT has not updated yet. Still shows pending…

Rando

No update to tt yet tho

Accepted but no update on TT?

Elliot

My State just got accepted, and my federal got accepted on the 21sr…

Time to sit back and wait patiently…

(Biting Nails)

Jessica

Mine updated to the same recently as well!! Accepted finally!

JSR1886

Yes, that is correct. You should see one bar on the IRS site where’s my refund.

Julie

@rando..Yes, that means they accepted your return. If you are able to see the tax topic 152 on there, it neans they are processing it.

Viewing 13 reply threads
                                • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.