WMR Updated Finally from PATH

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season WMR Updated Finally from PATH

• This topic has 20 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by jenn.
  • Topic Starter
    lance

Updated from path to
      We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        jenn

From my experience throughout the years, what ever DD date you get, that is the exact
          day the refund will show up in your bank. (The exception being pre-paid cards).
          Just my opinion, JH and HR Block charge hundreds to file your taxes. Its not worth being out all that money just to get your refund five days sooner. Turbo tax is absolutely free.
          I also caught JH over inflating my income and how much federal tax was taken out (when I went to them with paystubs).

Kelly E

Hi, everyone! I have been reading some of the posts hoping to get insight on my refund, and I noticed many people are saying they hope they will “see their refund tomorrow” (Monday, 02/19/2018). I just wanted to say, keep in mind that bank’s don’t reconcile the weekend’s transactions until midnight on Monday (going into Tuesday morning). Also, since tomorrow is a Federal holiday and bank are closed, the bank’s reconciliations won’t occur until Tuesday at midnight (going into Wednesday morning). Also, while we are waiting for a large refund, too, it’s a good idea to consider changing your exemptions for your paychecks (via your W-4) to match what you claim on your returns. For example, my husband claims 1 and 1 through the year, but on his returns he claims 3 and 3 (himself, me, our child). This means that when he claims 1 and 1, he is taxed based on the assumption that he provides only for one person, so MORE taxes are taken out through the year. If he claimed 3 and 3, LESS would be taken out (and likewise he would not get a large refund), because the assumption would be he needs enough in his pay to provide for three people. The LOWER your paychecks exemptions are, the MORE is taken out in taxes. The HIGHER your exemption are, the LESS is taken out in taxes. But I totally understand everyone wants to get a lump sum in the Spring instead of having more in their pays during the year. I can’t wait to see how many people get their refunds this week, we are still waiting! And we pre-paid our TurboTax fee plus requested direct deposit into our credit union. Fingers crossed, everyone! :-)

sam

Now have ddd of 2/22. Had path message from 1/30 until 1/16. Ddd posted early Sat morning

L

Filed 1/29 and accepted the same day, both credits claimed. Updated from Path this morning and now seeing an 846 on transcripts for a 2/22 deposit date. WMR giving a processing message but it seems standard.

bec

I also updated from PATH to the “we have received your return and it is being processed” message. Amount has reappeared as well!!! So, hopefully we will see DDD tomorrow morning; which is what I am thinking!!!

Luckymissrose

Same, here! Hopefully it’s movement in the right way!

Brandi

I have the same message

maria

Same. Hopefully we will get a DDD soon :)

RayC
                          @rayman70

Same here.

LadyV

• Where’s My Refund? on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund? will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC and ACTC refund filers on February 17. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where’s My Refund? ‎or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so these taxpayers should not contact or call them about refunds before the end of February

Crystal H
                              @crysmarie2oo5

Bumping this, please tag me if anyone sees any other movement, I am checking my app religiously…I hate playing the waiting game all because I’m low income. >.<

Tiffany1980

Same

Jayblackcat64

Well I just checked the website to see if there could be an update tonight and its saying it’s currently unavailable. Check back later so it might be updating. They can’t release the funds until the 17th but they could approve it now so let’s see what happens

negasonic teenage warhead

Yay some movement! Mine also went to your return is being processed.

Hopeful18

WMR has not updated yet so there’s still more that can happen.
                                      Sunday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 7:00 pm
                                      Monday 12:00 am (Midnight) to 6:00 am
                                      Tuesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                      Wednesday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                      Thursday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                      Friday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                      Saturday 3:30 am to 6:00 am
                                      and 9:00 pm to 12:00 am (Midnight)

Adrian

I hope you’re right Melissa

Amanda
                                          @alovesher4moore

same I have no bars though.

Nunya

Bars are back but still on first bar

Melissa

Same thing happened last year. Next day we all had DDD

Waiting

Same

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.