WMR updated!!!

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season WMR updated!!!

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by Rae.
  • Topic Starter
    Allie

Finally! Filed 1/29, could view return transcript this morning. Could few the others a couple hours later. Cycle date 05. Bars on WMR disappeared.

Well, WMR just updated and I have a DDD of 2/11!!!! So excited. Good luck everyone.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Rae

Filed 1/29 and accepted with Turbotax. Account transcript was available yesterday with 0.00 and no cycle codes. No change this morning for me. Wonder if they’ll continue to update transcripts this morning.

cakes

I usually never post things on the internet… But this time I had to thought I could help some people out…this tax year has been headache and very stressful…. I filed 1/21 accepted same day. WMR on 1 bar 152 tax topic was able to see my transcripts on the 3 rd with old address and no refund filed all 000 no codes no cycle date,could not view none since then but I could order them today on IRS2Go this afternoon. I just checked WMR right now and have a ddd date of the 11 the, thank you Jesus!!!!!!! I was so worried. For everyone keep trying to check your transcript s even if u get locked out the system just try to order them if u can do that you are finished processing, and should see an update on WMR the following day, good luck to you all, see you next year!!

Ry

YAY! MINE UPDATED TOO! 2/11 DDD! I filed and was accepted 1/25.

CorKell

MINE UPDATED TOO! Yes! So excited!

Filed and accepted 1/30, updated today, DDD of 2/11!!!!!

Mayyah

Mine hasn’t updated and I filed since 1/30 8am

Gene Taxpayer

Mine jst upday mine was approv and i hope them mexicans approv too i cant take many more beatins like they put on me tonight on last night im sore as a two dollar wh0re

Beautiful

Yessss

Allie

Could VIEW the others. Lol

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.