Join Live Discussion

WMR Bars gone

Home » Forums » General Discussion » 2020 Tax Season » WMR Bars gone

• Topic Starter
    Melissa

I filed and was accepted on 1/29/20. No movement at all until this morning when WMR bars were gone and message changed to still being processed. I still have tax topic 152 and amount showing, and have received no letter from IRS. Anyone have this same thing happen and if so what could this mean?

Viewing 57 replies - 451 through 507 (of 507 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Shicks

Chris b. I filed on Jan 24 and was accepted the 27 my bars went away on the 10 and my transcript as of date was 2/17. Then the next weekend still no bars but transcript as of changed to 2 24 ..then this last update transcript changed to 3 / 9 as of.
    I called today and they said sot being reviewed or anything..no letters sent that I should just wait…

Bobby890

846 refund issued 02-26-2029 is this ddd

johnny

Checked my transcript and it says processing date feb. 24. Is that the expected DDD? WMR shows “being processed” with no status bar.

Bobby890

Yes I’m getting that code on my transcript 846 is that good

Jeremy

Well hopefully I’m one of em

Chris B
    @chrisb

So are any ppl with the still being processed on wmr getting any 846s on thier transcripts?

Yes, people with both “being processed” and “still being processed” are getting 846 all day my man!

Jeremy

So are any ppl with the still being processed on wmr getting any 846s on thier transcripts?

Chris B
    @chrisb

So I was hoping for an update last night but the only thing that updated was my as of date pushed to march 9. It started at 2/ 17. Pushed to 2/2= and now march 9. No cycle code. No codes at all the transcript is blank and I havent gotten any letters. What gives??

when did you file and when were you accepted?

Ella

What are transcripts and how do I get them to show my DD?

Romero32

I dont have any of the verification to get my tramscript on line so had to get by mail. Is there any way to get transcript without the verification

Shicks

So I was hoping for an update last night but the only thing that updated was my as of date pushed to march 9. It started at 2/ 17. Pushed to 2/2= and now march 9. No cycle code. No codes at all the transcript is blank and I havent gotten any letters. What gives??

ADGR81

Accepted 01/31

Status Bar Disappeared 02/15

Checked transcripts today and have DDD of 02/26/2020.
    Keep the faith all!

Tony Ladone

Keep the faith guys. Where’s my refund has had the bars missing for over a week. Checked IRS transcripts today and I got my full return coming 2/26!

Plain Jane
    @beamanj33

Hi everybody… so I was accepted on the Jan 27th had 1 bar until February 16,… now saying refund is being processed with no 152 code… But I also received a letter in the mail saying the same thing… it says if I filed a return I don’t have to do anything I’m ok, but this process can “possibly take 60 days” … have anyone else received a letter like this?? should I be worried??

Rebekah

Mine has been accepted since 1/27. Not sure what’s going on. Says it’s being processed

Jamie

Checked mine this morning and the bars went missing filed February 1st what’s going on anyone know

Jennifer

Can you get your Transcripts without a loan #?

Nikki
    @nikki

1/31/20 Filed and accepted the same day.
    2/8/20 All my bars went missing, still being processed and TTC 152. Also Refund amount disappeared. Transcripts black N/A. No error codes.
    2/21/20 Checked WMR and no update. However, transcripts are finally available and shows refund deposited date 2/26/20. Yay!!!!!

Fox Mulder

Filed mine electronically 1/29, checked the mail today no letters. I used credit karma tax, been doing so for years now. Just see the same old message received and is still being processed. Using the same bank and so on. My return is as simple as they come nothing that should take extra time. Read they are usually sent out on mondays, Idk about that. My friend filed on the 21st got his within the first week February.

Brett

What’s happening on the 22nd? I saw some people said that war will update on Saturday…..why Saturday?

Oz

I had the status still being processed last year and it was not so good for me. I have found if you are having anything come out of your taxes like a federal debt it usually takes longer. This year it still is telling me being processed so i am hopeful it gives me a DDD Friday. I love and hate this time of year.

Tee

Where’s my refund should update on the 22nd and everybody should start seeing dates so don’t be worried about the site error it’s just something going on with it cause everybody is seeing the same thing no bars, return is or still processing, topic 152, no topic 152, bars, no bars, refund amount, no refund amount it’s happening to alot of people so just sit back and wait the site will be updating soon and dates will be up and visible soon also

Cannacasey

I had the bar disappearing issue. But called turbo tax and karened my way to a manager. She said that it disappeared meant that it would probably be deposited tomorrow. Normally people get it within 72 hours.
    On a side note Colorado decided to just randomly ignore my direct deposit info and mail a check. Ugh thanks guys. *giant eyeroll*

Cannacasey

I had the bar disappearing issue. But called turbo tax and karened my way to a manager. She said that it disappeared meant that it would probably be deposited tomorrow. Normally people get it within 72 hours.
    On a side note Colorado decided to just randomly ignore my direct deposit info and mail a check. Ugh thanks guys. *giant eyeroll*

Shannon

The WMR will be updated on Feb 22 and will show deposit dates for anyone who claimed the EITC or the ACTC.

Bugsy

Go to refundtalk.com they tell you what everything about what each message we get and the meaning or stage their at with our return

Bugsy

Go to refundtalk.com it tells you everything about each message we get and the differences

Tstaxes
    @tscpataxes

A few people I know has the message “We have received your refund and it is being processed” With no T152 topic, Has received a letter Stating there under manual review or more information is needed. I dont know whats going on this year but I can tell you they are not playing this year. So please do not call the IRS or inquire about your returns because they will flag them and I know from experience. But keep your head up and stay patient, hopefully their just behind.

Bugsy

I found a site that says lookout for the wording, “being processed” and “still being processed” mean 2 different things. Being processed means they are just waiting on a deposit date whether your daily or weekly and still being processed means they sent it over to see if it could be fixed by another department for whatever error they found on it

Carlos Otero Miranda

Same thing happened to me.

Tax topic 152
    And no bars

Felisha Gartley

My bars are gone and have been since the 15th. No TT152 anymore but refund amount is still on the side. I am a PATHer. Filed early as well. Should I be worried?!

Travis Macasaet

Tax Topic 152 means you’re getting a tax refund. … The IRS has given guidelines this year that 90% of tax filers should receive their refund within 21 days of filing. The IRS works weekends during tax season, so it’s 21 days, not “business days”. ​If you want a good estimate, check out our tax refund calendar for 2020

BreakfastManagerMom606

?

Dude

Accepted on the 1/23

Went to path Saturday and off path sunday.

Haven’t recieved a damn thing except that it is processing

Sierraceecee

I filed 1/27/2020, checked wheres my refund and the status bars was gone. No topic 152 or any code… it reads… we have received your taxes returns and it’s being process .. that’s it. Should I call and be worried or just wait it out till next week.

CaptainQuirk
    @captainquirk

@SESSY

Did you have insurance through the marketplace at all last year? If so, did you file a 1095-a?

I’m following the exact pattern as you and I think that’s my problem. I didn’t get my form or email reminder until 2 WEEKS after I filed and TurboTax made no reference to needing it. Was my first year on the ACA so I was clueless. TurboTax really dropped the ball.

SESSY

Filed on 1/28/20, refund was accepted the same day. On 2/17/20 orange status bar disappeared and message read – Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.
    I have no code in the box, it does show my refund amount. I’m pretty sure I should of had my DD as off now. Not sure what the issue is as I’ve never had this problem before!

Taxed to the max

@Yaze

I have the exact same thing. Thats good. It means you’re done. No code = no problems. Anyone getting incorrect info has an offset coming. And anyone claiming eitc that still has topic 152 has a verification letter coming. It should’ve disappeared when PATH got lifted. You’re a just waiting to get a deposit date now. Thats it.

Yaze

Filed on 2/3/20, refund was accepted the same day. On 2/14/20 orange status bar disappeared and message read “We have received your tax return and it is being processed” There is no topic code just the short message. Anyone get this same message? I see a lot of people with the same message but none with this message…what does it mean?

Mrsjackson618

@cynthia
    Are you path?

Cynthia

I filed 1/28 and was accepted the same day. Bars disappeared until today 2/19/20 and show refund approved. My direct deposit date is 2/20/20. I checked my transcript before this morning and it had the code 846 refund issued 2/20/20. Strange year for wmr but I I found my transcript to be more reliable than wmr.

Static
    @static

Topic 152 everything is fine

Mike b.

I had the still processing last year for 2 and a half weeks then ddd, I was a pather. In the next week you will get ddd, irs is behind again like last year. After 10 days of return if you don’t get a bad code or take action, you should be good. And p.s. don’t call the irs till after 21 days are up you can red flag yourself and checking wmr page too many times also , fraud. Just suggesting. Good luck everybody.

Mike b.

I had the still processing last year for 2 and a half weeks then ddd, I was a pather. In the next week you will get ddd, irs is behind again like last year. After 10 days of return if you don’t get a bad code or take action, you should be good. And p.s. don’t call the irs till after 21 days are up you can red flag yourself and checking wmr page too many times also , fraud. Just suggesting. Good luck everybody.

JoeyTheInpatientGuy

File on 1/29. Nothing till today. Had one bar. Now bars gone. Says still processing. WTH. Help!

WaitingGame

Same thing is happening to me. I filed 1/29 accepted same day and never updated to Path. Woke up this Sunday to Bars gone with TT 152 and my amount still shown.

elled6

Filed early and accepted ( do not remember exact date)
    1/27 received letter they need 1095a along with form 8962
    2/4 Faxed forms
    2/7 bars disappeared with “still being processed” and tax topic 152
    2/15 “Still being processed” but tax topic 152 disappeared.

I am also a PATHer, EIC and ACTC
    I have never received the path message.

I am in “wait and see” mode right now. I do not think so many people would update the same and have issues at the same time. But, that’s just my opinion. Who knows the reasoning but since there is a website dedicated to all this I would say there is no rhyme or reason to any of it. Each case is different.

How many people want to bet people that work at the IRS read this everyday and Laugh there A$$es off LMAO

CaptainQuirk
    @captainquirk

Ditto here. Another 1/29 filer- woke up this morning with no bars and “still being processed”. Still have refund amount but no topic code.

Odd this seems to be happening to so many people who filed on the same day.

The no TT code has me a bit worried though. I haven’t gotten a letter and none is on the way (checked through Informed Delivery).

Tara

Same. Filed 1/29 was being processed and then this morning bars vanished and now is still being processed.

Heidi

@Chris I read on IRS.gov that it is not necessary for you to provide that information with your return, however the IRS has to wait for your employer or the center for Medicaid services to send those forms to them.

Chris

@Heidi You might be right, my employer did offer me health coverage. I think I did get some forms in the mail about it last week, I didn’t file that with my return and the IRS might want that form

ddddd

There is a massive thread on this topic already. You have this because the IRS cannot guarantee your refund in 21 days. Could be for a number of reasons, more than likely it will update with a DDD, but some are receiving letters from the IRS requesting some information, and some are under a manual review process. No one here knows exactly what gets flagged or if it is random.

Heidi

I recieved the same amount of refund on side bars gone on wmr changed from being processed to still being processed, with tax topic 152. I heard that if you have forms 1095B or 1095C that maybe why we are getting that message

Heidi

Heidi

NYAN

Same here. Same everything. 1/29, no path message, and today changed to “still processing”.

Dee Dee

I have exactly the same. I filed and was accepted 1/27 TT. Had processing 1 bar until 2/14 when it went to no bars TT152 and still being processed.

Chris

Same here, filed/accepted 1/28, had one bar and tt152 up until the night of the 15th, bars are gone, says “still being processed” with tt152 and refund amount on the side.

Its either we’re approaching our 21 days and they won’t be done processing in time or its getting ready to update with a DDD. Last case scenario is the computer flagged it and it’s under manual review. I haven’t gotten a letter either

Viewing 57 replies - 451 through 507 (of 507 total)
  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.