WMR bar disappeared w/still being processed msg (LOG/UPDATES)

• Creator
    Topic

Kimberly
    @kimberly

I figured I’ll make this to try to see what happens with others and update my situation because this year is going different for me as well as others from what it seems. Feel free to post your info and updates to try to help each other! 😀

INFO:
    • FILED: on 01/10 with HRB (no path)
    • ACCEPTED: 01/17
    • TRANSCRIPTS: Ordered both transcripts on 01/23 but they were blank upon arrival via mail.
    • GOT ONE BAR: with normal return is being processed message with tax topic 152. (had bar at least the whole time before 02/09)
    • BARS GONE W/MESSAGE: On 02/08 or 02/09 sometime over this weekend I noticed my bars disappeared with the message:

“your return is still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available”

My tax topic 152 was also gone with no other codes or etc. all of my info such as refund amount are still on the left side on WMR. I haven’t gotten any letter from the IRS yet and haven’t called.

I’ve never had this happen to my knowledge and file the same every year with the same bank as last year, I have always gotten my refund back within 10 days after acceptance. I’ll post any update I have here. Hope anyone else in this situation gets some positive progress!! 🙏

The topic ‘WMR bar disappeared w/still being processed msg (LOG/UPDATES)’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 75 replies - 2,401 through 2,475 (of 3,466 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Sirena L Lindsay

Efiled 2/1/201 and approved same day. Bars disappeared a week after. Ok so today I checked my mailbox and long behold Form 5071C (Verification Letter). I had mixed feelings about getting the letter, I had to verify by phone and it was successful and I was then told it could take up to 9 weeks to receive my Refund. I will update you all if I receive my refund before 9 weeks!!

david

not for me have to go to irs office

March 6th smh

Nikki

Updates and deposits are comming for everyone hang tight!

Nikki

IRS Transcript and the Where’s My Refund? Updates Calendars!
    Tuesday Transcript Updates – Daily accounts are processed Friday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Tax returns that follow Daily processing will see transcripts update on Tuesdays mornings.
    Wednesday WMR Major Updates – Daily accounts are processed Friday, Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. And they will have a Where’s my Refund? Update on Wednesday mornings.
    Friday Transcript Updates – Weekly accounts are processed only on Thursdays. Tax returns that follow Weekly processing will see transcripts update on Friday mornings.
    Saturday WMR Major Updates – Weekly accounts are processed only on Thursdays. And they will have a Where’s my Refund? Update on Saturday mornings.
    Holidays – No Processing
    Updates to Where’s my Refund are recorded in EST time zone. If you are in a different time zone use this chart to determine when you should be looking for updates on WMR.
    Time Zone Area Time to Check WMR for Updates
    Eastern Standard Time Washington, DC (GMT-5) 3:30-6:00 AM
    Central Standard Time Chicago (GMT-6) 2:30-5:00 AM
    Mountain Standard Time Denver/Phoenix (GMT-7) 1:30-4:00 AM
    Pacific Standard Time Los Angeles (GMT-8) 12:30-3:00 AM
    Click Here to find out about Daily o

Noelle

Hey guys for thos who got the tax topic 152 call your card! If your getting direct deposit mine says its depositing March 6th goodluck everyone also my irs statement still shows no bars.

Amber

@Shay.
    Same thing is happening to me. However, I tried called several times and have had no luck ans been disconnected everytime. Thank you for this message it gives me some hope.

Shay

I filed & was accepted 1/31 had one bar & processing up until 2/14 my one bar & refund amount disappeared and was given the “STILL” processing message & a date will be provided when available, 2/18 my refund amount came back but had the STILL processing message. I called the irs I was told there was an error in my return & it was resequenced on 2/14 and was told to call back 21 days from then if I didn’t receive my refund or letter in the mail. today 3/1 I called the irs again even though it hasn’t been 21 days & was told the error was corrected & was provided a DDD of 3/6 although wmr is showing the STILL processing message

david

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INSIGHT
    FILED ON THE 3RD ACCEPTED ON THE 4TH

NO TAC TOPICS OR PATH MSG.
    CALLED IRS ON THE 26TH THEY SAID
    THAT THEY SENT A 5071C LETTER TO VERIFY IDENTITY..

GOT THE LETTER TODAY THAT SAID WE CAN VERIFY OVER THE PHONE OR ONLINE ..SO WE DECIDED TO CALL AFTER OVER 1HR ON HOLD THE LADY SAYS SHE CANT VERIFY ME ON THE PHONE AND THAT I HAVE TO GO INTO A IRS OFFICE ON MARCH 6TH…

SO AFTER I GO TO LOCAL IRS OFFICE HOW LONG SHOULD IT TAKE AFTER THAT I KNOW THEY SAY 9 WEEKS .BUT HAS ANYONE HAD ANYGOOD LUCK WITH THIS …IVE READ OTHER COMPLAINT ON A DIFFREMT FORUM SAYING THY HAVE WAITED ALMOST 8MONTHS AND STILL HAVENT GOTTEN THERE REFUND YET IM CONFUSED AND NEED MY MONEY TO PAY BILLS ETC ETC…

Brian T

@tr

When did u fax the 1095a and 8962? I faxed on the 25th recieved same day my tax preparer says which I find hard to believe! How many days ago did u fax? Did u recieve confirmation also??

Edgar

No updates for me today. F/A 2/5. Bars gone 2/23. Still processing. Callled on day 21 and was told I was under review. No letters, no topics, nothing I can do but wait. This f’ing sucks. Worst tax season ever.

Jennifer

Well I am praying for an update over night! Filed &accepted 02/4, had processing bar with path msg til 02/23 when everyone i knew got a DDD for 02/27 but for me my bars disappeared, got the “Still processing, date will be provided, no more tax topic/path msg. Called the 27th and they wouldn’t even look me up just said since i claimed eitc & ctc that my 21 days started feb 15th. Everything I’m reading at this point is all bad news! Some lady hit & totalled my only vehicle Wednesday night and I’m getting evicted! I’ll let you guys know if i update tonight! I’m sure I’ll be up all night reading your comments!

fay

I just received my tax transcript but wondering how to read it. I have seen people posting the 846 code or whatever that is. Can someone tell me where it is located on the tax transcript? Thank you. I have the 20190803 as my cycle btw.

KDC

@Dave
    Thank you that gives me hope. So yours was wage verification also? Did they tell you 45 days? She told me to check back in 2 weeks. So i am still freaking out

Brian T

Anyone no if there is another big update this Saturday I’m really hoping so. I called Irs today and they said it’s processing which mean they have it and started working on it. I had to fax the form 1095 a recieved by the irs this Monday the 25th and confirmed same day. I filed and was accepted on the 2 of feb!! Sick of waiting!!!! Please give me some good news for a change tomorrow!!!

Dave

@KDC… Yes. Mine were delayed an extra week or two…. I filed 1/28 and just got my DDD of 3/6 this morning. Hang in there. If everything is good with the wages now, you should have a DDD by next Saturday assuming there are no other issues.

Pooh

@Fay yessss I really hope so too.

TR

1-855-204-5020 sorry this is the correct fax number

TR

1095A/8962

I filed 1/28 went to still processing. Found out I had to file the 8962/1095A faxed it to 4-255-204-5020 without the 12C letter because I was told it was mailed and it wasn’t. Was told to just put on the cover letter that I was told the letter was mailed and it wasn’t and put my info including my SSN on the fax. Contacted the Tax Advocate created a case and was told they would call me in 5 days but she said I will probably get my refund before they call me back though.

fay

@pooh

I am actually trying to look at the old comments just to see if I have someone with the same situation and got their refund early. But for some reason, the website wouldn’t let me. I’m praying that we get it sooner.

Pooh

@Fay they also told me my return has been processed they sent over for review an it doesn’t always take 45 days

Pooh

@Fay thank you but have you heard of anyone getting it sooner than 45 days

KDC

Employer didn’t verify wages before I filed now they have been verified and Im still processing. Anyone else have this happen and get theirs sooner than 45 days?

SweetTea

@David
    I know of someone last year that did id verification over the telephone, and he received his refund the following Wednesday. However, I do remember her calling IRS back after doing the verification just to make sure they released the hold off of his return. They didn’t release it as he was told, and the person on the phone did it manually during that call. Hope this information helps.

david

has anyone had to go to irs office to verify identity and if so how long after did you recive you’re refund

fay

@pooh

We are the same. Mine was $90 off set. The lady told me to just wait for them to finish reviewing my tax and once they are done, then I will get my refund. And also to wait for a letter just in case they send one. She told me that it can take from 45-60 days including the turnaround time.

Ariel

@crazy lady yeah that exactly what I’m hoping. I was trying to see if anyone has gone through this and knows if it’s just a time frame they have to give or is it actually likely to be that long

Crazy Lady

@ariel I was just told the exact same thing smh I hope we don’t have to wait that long

whereyatrefund?

Filed/Accepted 2/6 HR online
    one bar, regular processing message, TT152 untl 2/25
    then switched to no bars, still processing, refund date provided when avail, 152 gone
    today:

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.
    Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
    Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
    Please Note:
    For refund information, please continue to check here, or use our free mobile app, IRS2Go. Updates to refund status are made no more than once a day.

Sooo…TT 152 is back but transcripts are still N/A

I’m a weekly.

Ariel

@bree I hate to be Bearer of bad news but I filed 2/2 I was accepted the same day. The 23rd of feb was my 21st day.About 2 week ago my bars disappeared also and it’s been saying still processing message with tax topic 152 ever since. I called the first time and the representative told me I was just being reviewed but apparently that wasn’t the case I spoke with them today and they said that most path tax payers including myself who have experienced this and haven’t gotten there refund or a date by now and there federal is complete with all forms correct have been processed they just won’t be reviewed until starting March 11 and they have 45 days from that day to issue a refund just hang in there I know things need done this has been the worse most stressful tax year in a long time for a lot of people

david

I hate thebIRS FINNALY GOT A 5071C LETTER SAYING I CAN VERIFY ONLINE WELL THE DAM WEBSITE WANTS A CREDIT TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO VERIFY…CALLED ON THE PHONE WAITED 1HR TO JUST HAVE A LADY TELL ME SORRY WE CANT PULL UP YOURE INFO YOU HAVE TO GO TO A OFFICE ..TO VERIFY…..ALL SHE ASKED FOR WAYS MY SSN#
    THERE LAZY PEOPLE THAT SIT BEHIND A PHONE MAKING PEOPLES LIFES HARDER

Bree

I filed 1/25 and was accepted 1/28 I had one bar then by 1/22 it disappeared still no update and I still haven’t seen anything changed . Till this day which is March 1 , 2019 it still saying “still being processed . A refund date will be provided when available.” I passed my 21 days which was the 17th and still nothing if I gotta wait till 45 days that be March 13, 2019 that’s stupid . I haven’t called I just been relaxing trying not to stresss and wait see if it would be here today but still nothing no update at all I might call today

david

@keesha not trying to be a downer but you won’t recive it anytime soon a few weeks maybe but if they said you’re on a 45day review that dont start till March 11th count 45days from there

Keesha
    @keesha

-Filed 1/30
    -Accepted 1/30
    -Path but never got path msg
    -WMR changed to “still processing” 2/18
    -Able to order account and return transcripts 2/22
    -3/1 called irs lady stated I was on 45 day review starting 3/11
    -3/1 received transcripts in mail
    -return transcripts have all info on it, cycle 20190805
    -account transcripts says 0.00 as of March 4, 2019 there’s no codes it just says “no tax return filed”

How am I on a 45 day review if they JUST started processing my refund a week ago or less ? Is there any hope to getting a ddd tmrw ? Why is my return transcripts completed and not my account 😩

Pooh

Got a update was told today I was on a 45 day review. I call a Ta to find out why, I have been offset for 243.72 for student loans. Will it take long for them to DD the rest of my refund? Or will I not get it at all. My refund is way over 243 dollars. Please help

Amber

I am so beyond irritated right now. I have waited on hold 3 different times and everytime I end with being disconnected. I filed 1/31 approved the same day. Bars dissapeared after the 15th and went from being processed to STILL being processed. I have all my information on the side with the 152 tax code. SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME GOOD ADVICE.

stm11

@david she said it was a week, but that last year when she did it it took almost 4 weeks for her to see a DDD

Crystal

Okay so called irs said we under review can be may 2nd! I don’t understand why. Does anyone know why we are under still processing with 152

MT

Filed on 1/18 via TT
    Rejected on 1/28 due to TT not filling in last year’s AGI.

Refiled 1/28
    Accepted 1/29

One bar w/ tt152 until 2/16.
    Stayed at “still being processed” until Feb 28th, when it switched to “being processed” with info showing on left.

Self employed w/ actc/eitc. No changes, same address, same exemptions, same bank, etc.

No letters received.

Account transcript showing as N/A until this morning, 3/1.

846 code appears (THANK YOU, UNIVERSE), with date of 3/6.

Don’t lose hope folks!

Gabriel

I finally decided to call after three weeks of “still being processed.” One hour long phone call. Very nice lady at the other hand. At first i was told that I have a DDD for 3/6 but with only less then half of my expected refund. She said there was a math error in my files (although they were done with turbotax) and put me back on hold. Then, she said that the lower refund has been now readjusted and I should receive the full expected amount in 2-3 weeks. Nothing I needed to do. Some errors on their side with the eic. Most stories are different. I encourage you to call and find out what’s your story. Hope it helps.

Ray

@Pooh yes it does take 45 days. but from 3/11. till march your refund is frozen. please read my last comment. wage verification is what i am dealing with to.

david

@stm11 how long after you’re mom did ID verify did she see a DDD

Ray

filed 2/5 accepted by 3 pm
    2/14 tt152 and 1 bar
    2/23 bars gone.
    2/27 called irs. employer didnt send in his portion of the info to the irs.
    waiting 45 days from 3/11 thats 4/25.
    if u dont feel situations u read apply to you and its been 21 days. phone the irs, be polite and they will be as well and very helpful to. the number is down further in this thread with the ext. 652

Madonna

How do u view transcripts

Heidi

Ok so on my transcript it shows a as of March 7 is that the date my return would be released the website says still processing but I am able to login and see my transcript the amount and everything

Heidi

Hello all who asked the question my transcript are available hand have been available

Pooh

Do a review really takes 45 days to verify wages ? Somebody please help

stm11

I filed and accepted 2/8
    We have both credits
    I never saw the path message (didn’t last year either). On 2/16 I saw the still processing message and the amount on the side is gone. I can’t access transcripts online, and we have a new address this year. I did call yesterday (I know my 21 days is today, but my mother filed the same day and had the same thing on wmr and had to id verify. She now has a DDD for today).

First lady hung up on me as I was saying my name. Second lady asked what message I was seeing and said that means a 90 day review and not to call back until 90 days from that message, then hung up before I could ask if my new address will be a problem. Next person (a man) wouldn’t just answer my question from the last call, and wanted to hear the whole thing over again. First he said everyone claiming either of those credits is subject to manual review, and yes that review is 30, 45, or 90 days and at anytime they can restart the process and it could be another 30, 45, or 90 days. He said that I can call back Monday and see if a letter is going to be made to be sent out because they don’t have to send them until after the 21 day have passed and he doesn’t know if my new address will be a problem. As I was trying to ask if there is anyway to update my address in their system other than waiting for my taxes to be finished, HE hung up.

This tax year is really frustrating. It’s nice to see I’m not alone in this. Almost everyone I know has one or both credits, and all have gotten either their refund or a DDD, and we all filed between Feb 1st and 15th. Some had the still processing message, some didn’t, one (who filed the 15th) never had anything on wmr until they got their DDD for this past Wednesday.

Pooh

Do a wage verification really take 45 days to review. I filed the 28th of January an was accepted the 29th. Called IRS said it wasn’t process until the 13th of February. Now it’s done processing an been since for wage verification an that they won’t start until the 18th of March an I have 45 days from there. Is this true or will I receive a DD before 45 days. Not to mention IRS said there’s no codes on my return just need to verify. This tax season is hell can someone please help me understand this.

Brian T

@kyo
    My transcripts are still mia also! I filed feb 2.

Brian T

Anybody that had to fax in form 1095 a and get confirmation from the irs actually see there status change yet?? When I check my Jackson Hewitt web site it says processing. But wmr says still processing. Hopefully some one has seen a change that did fax those form s please let me no. I filed on feb 2. Accepted feb 2, about 2 weeks ago bars gone stil processing. Faxed 1095 a to Irs on this Monday 25th with confirmation hoping to see my stays come back this Saturday what do you guys think anyone gone threw this?

Cindy

I efiled my son’s tax’s on feb 15th accepted on the 15th. Showed on the tool bar it was accepted then I checked a couple of days later it said processing…checked on the 21st still said processing on the status bar, check this past Monday 25th the tool bar disappeared and it said we are processing and will give date for deposit…had the 152 tax topic code below.

I Found this thread and after reading started getting worried I had made an error. Just checked wmr this morning and the status bar is back and says it will be deposited on March 5. I worried all night for nothing. Just wanted to let everyone know. Hope you all get your refund soon.

Prettyladyte
    @prettyladyte

Filed 2-3
    Accepted 2-4
    Had the it is being processed 2-16
    2-23 changed to still being with no bars tt 152
    3-1 checked transcripts @ 5:30 846 with dd 3-6 I also saw where I had the 570 code and it was resolved and updated with the 846 so there is hope you all hang in there your time is coming good luck to all those who have dd’s God bless you !

kyo

My transcripts are still N/A and saying no returned filed :(

@melanie you can get your transcripts here: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Melanie

I submitted my taxes and was accepted on February 3. I had 1 bar that disappeared last Friday. Also I do not have any tax topic either. I’m receiving the same your return is still being processed and a refund will be provided. I did have eitc and understand that it wasn’t processed until February 15 because of path. I am confused regarding how to check my tax transcripts and the correct number to call to contact the IRS. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Susan

F/A on 2/9. Claimed both credits. Went from 1 bar to no bars on 2/22. Had message of your return is still processing. Have been checking transcripts every few hours for a week. Nothing was available and said no return was filed.

Woke up this morning and transcripts updated and 846 refund code for 3/6.

Check transcripts!!!!!

Good luck everyone!

Hmmmm

I was told I won’t see mine untiil the end of april

david

@bec YES…

Bec

@Noelle

I must say though I forgot to ask one all important question which was “is it possible to receive my refund without my bars ever reappearing???”

*FACEPALM*SMH*

david

well I’m glad it’s going good for everyone but me smh

Noelle

Bec ty for that little reassurance I relooked at my accepted date and it was the 9t9th and it makes since it hadnt been a whole 21 days yet if it truelly is maybe a week wait I can wait that out!… Ty for the info.

Bec

I GOT WONDERFUL NEWS WHEN I CALLED THE IRS TODAY!!!

– My taxes were filed and “accepted” on 2/11/19

– I Noticed my bars disappeared 2/21/19 (LITERALLY think my heart stopped for a second. Smh)

– Right now my wmr is “still” processing w/ 152 topic showing

Spoke to a VERY nice lady today at the IRS (I felt very lucky about that lol). I waited on hold about 15 minutes before i got someone to answer which was quicker thought. She asked me when I filed. I said ” IDK the exact date but about three weeks ago I’d say” (in hope of her not cutting the convo short because it hasn’t been the magical 21 days). But, I just couldn’t take it anymore. I HAD to call and find something out. I was SUPER worried and need my money so so bad (just like everyone else). She of course asked for basic personal info and put me on hold for about 7 or 8 minutes. She came back and said everything looks fine on my return and I needed to take no action as far as corrections, verification, or anything. I literally asked her, as nicely as possible, was she SUUUUURE everything looked ok, i needed to do nothing, and that my bars missing was ok? She said not to worry and that they ask me to give it possibly one week past the 21 days to receive my funds at latest.

I got off the phone feeling like 1,000 lbs. of weight had been lifted from me and I could breathe again. I felt no reason to distrust what she said and if it’s “possibly” one extra week from now instead of this week before I get my funds, I can live with that.

THANK. YOU. GOD.

Of course, I encourage you to call for yourself because obviously everyone’s situation is not the same. But, if your date filed and bars disappeared when mine did, I hope reading this gives you hope and joy like it did me. Have a wonderful day!

eric d

i filed on 15 and it was accepted on the 16th. Now it shows 0 bars w/ “still being processed” message and topic 152. Im getting nervous

Ray

Update: Called the irs…
    filed Feb 5 also accepted then
    Feb 14 return recieved and tt152
    Feb 23 bars gone still tt152
    phoned in to see why
    in short an employer tried to screw me over and never sent in their part of documents to the irs. as well as put the wrong ssn down. making my return seem fraud.
    could wait as long as APRIL 25TH.
    NOTE THIS not everyone has the same issue. if you want an answer as to why you’re without bars and a tt152. best to call. get the number and extensiom from this thread. good luck guys n gals.

david

@Heidi keep calling and put ext 652 it will say invalid sometimes but keep trying you will get threw

Jasmine

@KellyB I honestly have no clue all the irs lady told me was that I was under an additional review that the irs does (she said maybe bc I got married in 2018) and that nothing looked wrong to her but it could take anywhere from 5-16 weeks to finish processing.

david

that’ sucks @kyo
    @mum what did they ask you when you did the ID verify

Shaunie

Filed 1/21
    Accepted 1/22
    Wmr had one bar until 2/1
    After that I changed to we are STILL processing your return

I just sat on the phone for over an hour with a call rep for IRS. It took her 45 mins to find my return. I’m pretty sure I was lost somewhere. She keep putting me on hold and asking if I’m sure it was under my ss #. Then had to ask multiple times if I’m sure I filed on the 21st. After finding my return she asked if I have received any papers in the mail. I told her no. She put me on hold and the IRS shut down and hung up on me. I hope I was just lost somewhere and shouldn’t be expecting papers in the mail.

Brandon

@Heidi I filed 2/3 received same day! Had that message the whole time! Updated with DD for 2/27! Received my money Sunday 2/24 on my 21st day! So something might be wrong like random review! They are also behind, but I would definitely call!

Heidi

So my transcript are available and have been available since the February 23rd. I still having the message saying being processed, with no wmr bar. The IRS must be pretty back up I filed on February 3rd accepted on February 4th I am passed my 21 day mark but can’t get ahold of anyone @ the irs phone HELP

mym

Filed 1/20/19 accepted 1/22 called after 21 days, girl on phone said she can’t tell me anything and refunds don’t hit until 2/27. called back got someone else, told me they needed to verify my ID wait for letter. She said letter was mailed 2/14, it was 2/21 when I was talking to her. I get letter today 2/28 and it’s dated for 2/22 SMH. Anyway I pass verification, message says 9 weeks unless there is something else wrong. Question is, is this really “ID Verification, or are we under “review” or something else??? I see people are saying they have codes on their transcripts. I still have no transcripts @mr Rel can you give your input please

kyo

@david
    if that’s the case then I’m screwed because the address on file I can’t get mail, for some reason the tax preparer didn’t add my mailing address.

david

@kyo you’re going to has to identify yourself we just talked to irs dismorning

kyo

Ok thanks!

Brian T

@kyo

There were comments on this site that said that was a system problem with new system this year. Does not mean anything bad.

kyo

What about filing status going from married joint to single? The IRS wont help, told me to call back March 7th.

Viewing 75 replies - 2,401 through 2,475 (of 3,466 total)

The topic ‘WMR bar disappeared w/still being processed msg (LOG/UPDATES)’ is closed to new replies.