WMR bar disappeared w/still being processed msg (LOG/UPDATES)

• Creator
    Topic

Kimberly
    @kimberly

I figured I’ll make this to try to see what happens with others and update my situation because this year is going different for me as well as others from what it seems. Feel free to post your info and updates to try to help each other! 😀

INFO:
    • FILED: on 01/10 with HRB (no path)
    • ACCEPTED: 01/17
    • TRANSCRIPTS: Ordered both transcripts on 01/23 but they were blank upon arrival via mail.
    • GOT ONE BAR: with normal return is being processed message with tax topic 152. (had bar at least the whole time before 02/09)
    • BARS GONE W/MESSAGE: On 02/08 or 02/09 sometime over this weekend I noticed my bars disappeared with the message:

“your return is still being processed, a refund date will be provided when available”

My tax topic 152 was also gone with no other codes or etc. all of my info such as refund amount are still on the left side on WMR. I haven’t gotten any letter from the IRS yet and haven’t called.

I’ve never had this happen to my knowledge and file the same every year with the same bank as last year, I have always gotten my refund back within 10 days after acceptance. I’ll post any update I have here. Hope anyone else in this situation gets some positive progress!! 🙏

The topic ‘WMR bar disappeared w/still being processed msg (LOG/UPDATES)’ is closed to new replies.

Viewing 75 replies - 1 through 75 (of 3,466 total)
  • Author
    Replies

kyo

Oh we’re back

ANGIE B.

@SANDELLE MEEKER Yea me too so basically my expensive dinner is really kfc without a coupon n thats the 20 dollar family deal
    So @brian ok ok Wendy’s 4 for 4 it is …n yea you can get a large too….but ummm you cant add the cheese tho.

Ray

@Sandelle
    i as well hope the best for tuesday for u. however, on the 15th you faxed in a document needed. lets say that TA recieved it that day (very possible)
    it still takes 3 days to scan in to the irs system. then maybe less wait time cuz thats all they needed to approve. still looking at atleast a week for the approval. so my estimate with that is 7-14 days. from friday 3/15

Edgar
    @gyella

Does anyone that checks these actually work for the IRS and can tell me when the fuck I’m going to get my money? 40 fucking days is ridiculous. I want to break things.

Edgar
    @gyella

@Dee https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/6209-section-8a-2012.pdf – use the CTRL+F feature to search the document for your codes. They do go in numerical order though so you may just need to do some scrollling

Jessica

@LGR

Yes, a lot of people have. Some people got a DDD date a few days later; some weeks and some are still waiting. I phone verified and 4 days later had a DDD make sure you have all of your documents.

Ray

@steph
    Missing forms or schedules to support your entries on Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
    Verification of income, withholding, and credit amounts
    Documentation to reconcile advance payments of the Premium Tax Credit (PTC). Please refer to PTC page for more information about letters regarding advance payments of the PTC.

Ray

@steph
    We are sending you this letter because we need more information to complete the processing of your individual income tax return. This information can include:
    Missing forms or schedules to support your entries on Form 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ
    Verification of income, withholding, and credit amounts
    Documentation to reconcile advance payments of the Premium Tax Credit (PTC). Please refer to PTC page for more information about letters regarding advance payments of the PTC.
    this is what i see

Franchessca

Who the heck is this @Tennessee gal lmao 😂 @ray she came here to fight let ray help the people and you can go back to your Facebook forms. Soo rude 🙄😂😂

kyo

@LRG

I have the same thing you are getting when you try to track your refund on WMR. Try using a different filing status, I filed Joint married but can only see my info under Single. Where it said, ‘Your return is still processing.’

I guarantee you need to ID verify. So you should call, when I did I asked what was taking so long and if anything was wrong. The rep said yes, that I need to ID verify. He said I would get a letter than call back to answer questions with the code on the letter. But I asked to do it in person at the nearest IRS office.

When I went to my appointment at the IRS building, I brought my driver’s license, social security card, (you need to forms of ID), 2017 & 2018 returns, and W2s for both returns. It took about 15 minutes of the IRS rep typing and looking at my documents and then I was done. That was on 3/11. Then on 3/16 my status (when going under single instead of joint married) changed to “we have received your return and it is being processed.”

So you can wait forever for the letter or you can call and set up an appointment.

Seriously just call.

Wtf2019

So if I’m understand you guys think you’ll get a ddd two weeks after they say your review started ? Because I filed on 2/7 and didn’t get accepted until 2/11 and then was told it was resequenced to 2/18 and two wait 21 days and maybe two weeks after but then was told I was under 45 day review starting 3/4. Would that mean I could possibly get a ddd this week ? Although once I requested an TA she said my review date changed to 4/1 lol I’m so fucking confused & just waiting on the being assigned a TA they should call tomorrow if they don’t call me I’ll call them lol

Brian

steph thats just means they check into it. Doesnt mean there is a problem.

Steph

@ray
    Thanks. I will call first thing tomorrow. But I also saw that 12c could be Heath care form?

Ray

@brian
    no havent recieved it yet, slow bank lol they wait the 5 days.

Brian

Ray did you get your refund yet?

Ray

@Sickud
    no problem
    just always go by later date. add 2 weeks. there is the dd date if all info is accurate

Sickud….

@ Ray thanks I’m just lost cuz when I called the irs they said my review started March 11 in the cp05 letter notice date says March 18. So I’m not understanding guess just wait in see what happens

Sickud….

@ David… I dont know what’s going on but the letter states that…. Were holding you refund until we finish reviewing you tax return. I filed way February 5th. In on the letter it says notice date March 18,2019 I don’t know if that’s when the review starts?

Ray

@sickud
    i am unsure of that date layout. maybe call and se if u are under a review and its start/finish dates

david

@sick
    to answer you’re question about that notice it’s a just a letter saying they are reviewing you’re return witch is bull there just buying time unless they find anything wrong you should get a DDD soon

Ray

@Tammie
    yeah i would take brians advice and call to see if u are being reviewed. if so 2 weeks from the 17th u should get a dd with accurate info

Brian

Sick 2 weeks from letter date you should see a ddd if no other issues

Sickud….

@ Ray or someone… So does the cp05 letter with the date UN the top right hand corner does that mean there reviewing it or is it being processed or how they do it.

Brian

Tammie i would call them to see if they tell you there is a review. Usually get a ddd 2 weeks or less from review begin date

Brian

Tammie i would call them to see if they tell you there is a review. Usually get a ddd 2 weeks or less from review begin date

Ray

@steph
    12c is an income verification
    you already kinda know by your statement. fax the credit info to TA including w2’s and paystubs.
    should help but expect 2-4 weeks before a ddd. and seriously get a new TA

Brian

Tammie its the earned income credit im sure………..Ray can prob give you a better estimate

V

@Ray- I have 570 on my transcript. I filed 2/15; accepted 2/19. Lost bars 3/6 or 3/7 ( I can’t remember).

Tammie Schultz

@Brain
    @ray
    I filed on Feb 17th one bar til the 9th of March
    Went to still processing date will be provided with topic 152
    I called last Monday
    Rep ask if I received a letter I stated no. She put me on hold and came back and said it was processed on Feb 17th and there was a 2 week extension to check back on the 17th and said well we’re closed Sunday’s. If you don’t see a changed on the 24th to call us back.
    Everyone that i have done their taxes for have already got there’s back. Makes no sense to me
    Any idea what the heck is going on??
    My income is way less last year do to illness and I had a credit for school. Which i never had before. Everything else still the same.
    I see you Brain are still waiting from Jan.
    I have always got back with in two weeks…..

kyo

@ana thanks. i doubt i’d get my early though because it’s going on a green dot card.

Ray

@steph
    request a new TA

Steph

Hi all,
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Here’s my stats:

F/A. 2/6
    Regular message til around the 26, when it switched to the dreaded “still processing” message where it has stayed since. I have ACTC

Transcripts say no return filed, all zeros with the date 3/4

SSA wages are wrong (about 40k less, likely from one w2)

Called three times so far, first time they said my return got pulled out of processing and put into errors
    Second time they said a letter was being generated but they couldn’t see it yet
    Third time they said they same thing but they gave me a TA (last Wednesday 3/12)
    Got the letter Saturday, dated 3/13
    Letter 12c but where it’s supposed to say what info IRS needs it’s blank
    TA has not returned my calls 😊☹️

Ray

@V
    yes. if u arent under a manual review

V

So I’ve been doing some research and here is what I found:
    Cycle – Is the day your tax return posted to the IMF (Individual Master File) and began processing.
    Processing date- Is the final processing date that your account will post to the IMF (Individual Master File)
    Ex: my cycle date is 20191005 (March 7,2019) and my processing date is March 25, 2019. So I should have my ddd scheduled on or before March 25.
    Has anyone received their refund between the cycle date and processing date?

Ray

@brian
    thanks for guiding others 🙂

Brian

John 2 weeks from letter date you should get a DDD if there are no other issues

Ana

@Edgar
    I sure hope so…my husband said not to worry when refund will come, at least there’s money coming 😱🤔🙄 He’s that optimistic…😂

John

Got a letter from irs they need 60 mire more days for review, started with 1541 then cp05 now this letter. What’s going on here.this is crazy.

Ana

@Yes
    So why another letter @3/11 same verification🤨🧐

Edgar
    @gyella

@Ana – they are just using those letters to buy themselves time. Some of us have gotten letters, some have not. Many though have got their DDD or DDs BEFORE they got whatever letter they were supposed to and I’m basing that off posts I’ve seen on this forum.

As long as you’ve verified your ID, you should be good. Now just waiting like the rest of us for the IRS to flip your switch.

Ray

@Ana
    u verified on 3/6 right?

Ana

@ Ray no cp05 only the verification letter
    1st dated 2/26 5071c
    Verified 3/6
    Transcript changed to 4/1/19 from 3/4/19 with no codes
    Then I got a different verification letter 4883c dated 3/11

Rep told me not to respond to 4883 because my verification was already authenticated on 3/6, why all these confusions & meaningless letters 😡🤬

Ray

@brian
    yeah syracuse is only team in my state worth a plug nickel.
    and its 4 hours south of me. so “home team” for me

Ana

@kyo
    My son was approved for Monday deposit, he got it the Saturday before that ddd date

Ray

@Ana
    unfortunately no idk loopholes at all.
    but when was the date review started or last date on cp05 or 2645c? (most recent issued)

Brian

Stephani pretty similar to me…..hope for update wednesday morn

Brian

Stephani pretty similar to me…..hope for update wednesday morn

Stephani Lewis

@ray

I filed 1/24 and accepted on 1/29 I got a 4464c ltr on the 8th 60 day review but also have any offset do you know how long it will take til that’s paid

Ana

@ray any loopholes to get a TA? No hardship to prove & need to abide by 5/9 due date 😭🥺🥺

Ray

@brian
    not quite a fan of sports. unless im playing said sport.
    other wise college b-ball SU is my team. if i had to pick 1

Brian

Ok cool ray bc your word is gold around here lol

Ray

@Ana
    starting to sound like me 🤗

Brian

So any college hoops fans here? Anyone excited for the tournament?

kyo

So if we were to get a DDD wed morn what day would it be, like the actual deposit date?

Ray

@brian
    yes there is a chance, but if i guessed bc its not a “big” night. maybe 40% chance.
    only because today marks 14 days since review. so that would be for a dd not money in hand of course

Ana

They update every night according to their website 😂Deposits are made on business days, a change from once a week from previous years
    But like Ray said big ones on Tuesday & Friday!!!

Brian

Well yeah i know theres one every night i guess i should have asked it differently. Any chance i get updated tonight lol

Ray

@brian
    yes update 3:30am -6am EST

Sandelle

There should be one

Edgar
    @gyella

Aye, Ray. I know and it’s a complete shot in the dark but I’m grabbing for any straws I can here, even broken, non-existent ones. lol!

Brian

Ray no updates overnight mon night/tues morn?

Seven
    @seven

🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

Ray

@brian
    @david
    lets just get back to the topic. i wont even argue that much and only argue about tax related topics. mainly the integrity of my word/advice

Sandelle

I am just pray for tuesday.. Ta had me fax w2 friday.. Ta supposed to call me wed

Ray

@Edgar
    if they do this alphabetically then yes great news. but even i dont think they know what they are doing and they are federal employees lol

Ray

@Ana
    indeed. holy chit

Sandelle

Wow

Edgar
    @gyella

@ray So at least I’m after you alphabetically! A SLIVER of hope I have now. lol!

Ana

@ray you sure did…😂

kyo

@gyella
    my last name starts with S too

Ray

why you guys banging heads? you were friends just a couple days ago?

Ray

@Edgar
    R

Edgar
    @gyella

Maybe they’re going in alphabetical order on the batch codes. Ray, what does your last name start with? Mine starts w/ S

Edgar
    @gyella

Right back atcha @Hedi – Hopefully this is our week.

david

iam a 55iq atleast I can feed my self and my wife and 2kids you’re grown man that has a job and phone you can feed you’re self ohh unless you dont have a job and filed a . Fraudulent tax return OHH WAIT that probably explains why you havent got a return you lieing scam artist

Viewing 75 replies - 1 through 75 (of 3,466 total)

The topic ‘WMR bar disappeared w/still being processed msg (LOG/UPDATES)’ is closed to new replies.