WMR APPEARS TO BE UPDATING

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season WMR APPEARS TO BE UPDATING

• This topic has 22 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Kaitlyn.
  • Topic Starter
    RayC
      @rayman70

Just checked WMR and its unavailable. I do believe we pathers are about to see some positive movement this morn. Anyone else let me know what WMR is saying for them.Thanx

Viewing 21 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Kaitlyn

Yes it is updating! I filed 1/16 and was accepted 1/22 and im still on beimg processed along with thousands of others in facebook tax refund groups im in. Just says being processed. Praying its down because we will all get dates in the morning!

ABIGAIL
            Christina

What do u guys think of the WMR phone still working?

Stephanie

Yup down for me too I have checked twice within the hour lol still down states unavailable please try again later….same info on the app

central time Illinois

Pather
                Filed TT 2/4
                Accepted 2/5
                Since day 1 I’ve been on the first bar w/ tt152 and refund showing…have never got a path message not even last yea. So at least no other bad codes or messages you know🙌🏼Just tryna be patient here as well!!! Wishing quick refund dust to all 💸💨💨💨💨💨💨

Donielle L Cribben

it is 10:24 here and it is “unavailable”
                  hoping that means something good but as today was a holiday I’m not sure what impact that might have?

ray c

how old are you redacted B? You must be still in high school.. Get off your high horse .

Slf

WMR down for me too

WillBeas
                        @willbeas

The phone line is up though. It always go down as well. Ijs, maybe it’s the scheduled maintenance day since it is a Holiday.

Meegan

Both the app and the web say unavailable…here’s hoping for some good new tomorrow!!!

BroadStreetElite

“YOURSELR ACCOUNTS”

AYYYEEEEEE…..I AINT GOT ONE OF THOSE

Kenya

CHECK YOURSELR ACCOUNTS…. YOUR ACCOUNT MAY SHOW YOUR PENDING DEPOSIT WITH NO WMR UPDATE!!!!

Rebecca
                                @fitmommy83

No update here.

RayC
                                  @rayman70

wmr is now up again for me. No change. UGGGHHHH!!!! Very odd. Will be glad when this is over,hopefully soon.

Jvny

I just called the carious and it says their office is closed due to Federal I don’t know if there’s going to be an update at all. I filed on the jan 12th accepted on the 17th no updates for this guy!

kevinh
                                      @sprintcupfan88

It only updates once a day..usually between midnight and 3am..mine says same as Saturday morning

Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available.

Bars went away with the Saturday update. Filed and accepted 1/28..

BroadStreetElite

I purposely locked myself out. I’ll check back on the 20th

redacted B

None for me. I just checked again.

RayC
                                            @rayman70

hmm, well hopefully we get the ball rolling and an update. This has been a long wait and hardship for most of us. One of the more unpredictable tax seasons I can recall.

Jvny

The irs is closed today!

WillBeas
                                                @willbeas

up for me…not sure why I checked though. still the same we have received your tax return and it’s being processed. never had that ever. Will not freak out though. .😱

Amy

No update being processed

Sam

Mine says the same thing. I had 1 bar being processed. And then since I believe the 4th or 5th. It has constantly been saying they cant provide me any information about my return and tax topic 152

Viewing 21 reply threads
                                                • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.