WMR and Transcripts are down

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season WMR and Transcripts are down

• This topic has 17 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by MM.
  • Topic Starter
    Elle
      @dutchessoftexas

Hopefully it’s maintenance for tonight’s mass processing or maybe the irs is starting things early. Either way— hope it’s good new for all of us 05ers!!

Viewing 16 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        MM

I like that! O5’ers! We should get t-shirts! 😜😂

Mommajess

Jjames
            👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Njgirl02

thank you Jjames

very good useful info, you have provided!

hoping for an update soon!

WEEKLY HERE!

Jjames
                @damerne

@MommaJess

Working on it now with my details ;)

RayC
                  @rayman70

back up

Mommajess

Jjames
                    I know there’s a ton of threads already but you should definitely make what that IRS agent told you known to everyone, so we all know for sure to be looking for an update Saturday!😊

Jjames
                      @damerne

Just spoke to IRS as the helpline was saying my SSN was invalid.

Was told they are down for maintenance as they are attempting to do mass updates to prepare for Saturday’s WMR update that will be happening. I was also told that anyone who is a PATHer should already be aware of the holds that were on each of our accounts. These holds “should” now be released and the process is now continuing for us all. For me personally I was told there is no DDD and that I should call back on the 27th if I do not receive it by then.

So in short I got a real answer and then a partial canned response.

Anonymous

back up

WillBeas
                          @willbeas

mine is up

Anon

I lied sbtg is working.

Anon

Sbtg wmr and transcript site is under maintenance..

Randall

Mommajess, that’s how cycle code updates for weeklies work. Transcripts updated last week Friday morning/WMR for a lot of folks Saturday morning.

If you have a good return, is being processed message, and your Account transcript is processed except for the 846, Elle is right on. You’ll see it update over night and WMR update Saturday morning.

Mommajess

Elle
                                  How do you just know that though like is that guessing or you found those facts somewhere?

Elle
                                    @dutchessoftexas

Folks that can access their scripts can see code releases tomorrow morning (tonight if they’re up at 4am) but most definitely we’ll see ddd on Saturday via WMR.

RayC
                                      @rayman70

you read my mind lol. I just created a topic like this. MAYBE ,JUST MAYBE we will get some movement soon.

Missy
                                        @mphillips82

Mine is down too fingers and toes crossed lol

DJhasMS
                                          @djhasms

Here’s to hoping, but I really don’t think we’re going to see anything until Saturday morning.

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                      • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.