Will my return be delayed?

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Will my return be delayed?

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Sara.
  • Topic Starter
    Momo24

So I was also one of the people with N/A for the longest time. Mine recently updated today and now I have a few codes and I’m a PATHer. I see the EITC and child tax credit issued to my account but post dated for 4-15. And I see a code for 3-15 for 971/570. Nothing has changed other than I accidentally put that I didn’t get my stimulus and after I filed I received the check in the mail. Or will it probably fix it itself on a few days? Thanks

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Sara
          @sarap

I claimed my stimulus on my taxes because the information from the irs stated that if you changed your bank account they weren’t going to issue a new check, you would have to file for it on your taxes. We’ll then like a week later I received my stimulus check. So now I don’t know what’s going to happen. With my taxes. Do they reject them?

WHY ME SCREWED YET AGAIN!!!????:(

@momo24

You will more likely be waiting for Awhile the 971 itself is letter sent and the 571 is they need more information from you for something

Viewing 1 reply thread
        • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.