WHOSE ABLE TO ORDER RETURN TRANSCRIPTS AS OF 2/1

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Tax Season WHOSE ABLE TO ORDER RETURN TRANSCRIPTS AS OF 2/1

• This topic has 47 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Jack.
  • Topic Starter
    Anonymous

As of today as anyone been able to order their return transcripts yet? I seen one preson said they could post if u have tried

Viewing 46 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Jack

Filed in Feb some time, had to fax 8792 (Obama care) form April 2nd, verified ID May 9th, was able to order both transcripts today May 13th….praying a DDD will be given tonight at midnight…. My tax guy says it will be next week when it arrives

Peggy

Was able to order my boyfriends return transcript and what does cycle posted mean 200161005..Does this mean refund soon

1121er

Hi everyone i was able to order my refund transcript as of 3-15-16 even though on irs site the code 1121 hasn’t updated yet…. I called and spoke to a nice person and was told i was approved for refund transcript only if it was done processing. AND WAS TOLD I WAS APPROVED AND IT WILL BE SENT OUT…. I WAS ALSO TOLD IM ONLY WAITING FOR THEM TO PUT A CODE IN TO RELEASE THE FREEZE OFF THE ACCOUNT AND ISSUE MY REFUND… GIVE THEM 6 weeks from the date it was froze which was feb 4… So basically this means im almost through… God bless all

candy

WMR updated for me!! DDD of 3/2.

Bill

Accepted o 1/25/16. Still processing since feb3. Able to order return transcripts yesterday. Still no bars. Just says processing. How soon til refund

Drea

Filed 2/1
                    accepted 2/3
                    stuck on one bar until 2/19
                    able to order account 2/8(but it was all 0’s)
                    able to order return 2/19 (still haven’t received)
                    bars disappeared 2/19, still have tt 152 your refund is still being processed”
                    same as of this am 2/26 (this was supposed to be my ddd)
                    it better be 3/4 or earlier.
                    This is getting a little ridiculous.

candy

Filed on 1/27. Was sent a letter on my 21st day to fax the 1095 – A info etc. I faxed it on 2/18 I believe. Today I was able to order my return transcript. Hoping I will have a ddd on tomorrow!!!

Kenneth

@Dutchessgummybuns,
                        Your situation is identical as my. If you’re able to order the return transcript, meaning that your processing are completed, and ddd is near. my update changed to approved last night and ddd is 3-1.
                        Best of luck
                        Kenneth

Ledna

I am under review and now disbursement was zeroed out and now I am able to order my return transcript, but the IRS refused my disbursement funds. What is happening?im scared.

Dutchessgummybuns

I filed (in Ohio) 2/6/2016 through the Ohio Benefit Bank (100% free) and was accepted (state and federal) after only an hour. WMR has been stuck at 1 bar since filing. Went on IRS website to order account and return transcripts after reading it may indicate whether my refund was approved, since WMR has zero helpful information regarding my return. I was able to order my account transcript ( 2/17/2016) but not the one for my refund. Tried to order refund transcript this morning (2/19/2016) and I was able to!

I’m wondering if this means my return has been processed and accepted… and I’m now to wait for a DDD and those horrible bars to push forward. I realize it hasn’t been that long for me, but in the 15 years that I’ve been filing my taxes, it’s never taken this long to receive my return. I thought maybe because my return was so large, that could be the hold up…but a co-worker had hers withing 10 days from filing, and her return was $2,000 more than mine. I’m doubting the amount makes a difference.

I hope what info I’ve posted may help someone. I’ll update as soon as I receive a DDD.

Seejay

Was finally able to order my return transcripts today. Filed way back on 1/11. I haven’t checked in a few days, so I don’t know if today was the first day I was able to.

Debbieann

Filed 1/11 excepted 1/12 I called and spoke with a very nice lady at the IRS that said I was under Manuel review and that I should know something within 14 days so finally as of yesterday I could order both account and return transcripts but still no update on wmr or tt so I have not received a ddd yet but I’m praying it will be soon.

looking for help

I filed and was accepted on 1/27 as of 2/5 I was able to order return transcripts today it is 2/10 and I still have no update. still have no bars and unable to see refund amount on side of screen. does anyone have any information as to what may be going on. I have tax topic 152 no codes. my sister and cousin who filed after me where both issued a 2/10 ddd after being able to order return transcripts on 2/5. any information is appreciated.

Bill

Filed 2/6/2016 accepted same day. Just ordered return transcripts tonight, still on one bar. Will update as soon as I hear. Used Taxslayer program

Denny

I was able to order both transcripts 2/8/16, My bars disappeared as of 0100 today, showing tax topic 152… I don’t know what’s going on. :/

DIXIEREBELROSE

filed on: 2/19 and was excepted on 2/20 .. got a DDD for 2/5

Tobias Tillmon

I filed and was accepted on the 27th and I am able to order my account and return transcripts with new address. Does this mean I should get an update tomorrow?

Jesse

Tried for thexample first time last night to order my return transcript. I was able to request it successfully. I’m hearing that this means the return has been approved

Me

Really? ! Thank u… the longest wait ever..

Nichole

@misssu2u

Same here, I’m a 1/14 filer, can only order account transcript and my bars disappeared as of this morning. I think I saw somebody else who was a 1/14 filer in the same situation. Maybe they are processing ours?

Anonymous

@Me u should get a ddd set tomorrow if everything goes well and to all of us that havent been able to order yet today has just begun last week a lot of ppl wasnt able to order until after 12pm trying to keep us positive

Amanda

Seriously disappointed I was able to order account transcripts Thursday as of now (New York) I still can’t order my return transcripts. I know I have a offset and see that hasent been taken care of either. Looks like I won’t get mine until next week I know my cycle code is weekly : (

Me

Can order return transcript this morning but still at one more. What does that mean?

misssu2u

Still can not order return transcript bars have disappeared with tax topic 152 filed on 1/14/146 accepted 1 hour later order account transcript on 1/29/16 same for my birthday he filed on 1/19/196 still at 1 bar
                                                        This is getting so frustrating

Knoth3ad
                                                          @knoth3ad

Anybody who’s tried to order get the message that it’s unavailable for the year requested and to either fill out a form or call to order? Is this normal?

Anonymous

Filed 1/18 accepted 1/19 WMR 1 bar generic 21 days and topic 152 was able to order account transcript on 1/29 not return and still can not order return. I used TT and I am in Ohio

Anonymous

Located in Ga and no up dates as of yet really looking to be able to order transcripts tomorrow for ddd update Wednesday and actual ddd for 2/5

DIXIEREBELROSE

by the way, Im in North Carolina

DIXIEREBELROSE

was able to order both of my transcripts 2/1…. but I havent tried until tonight because wasnt sure exactly where to go and how to do it.. I am still on one bar on the WMR… Last year, the WMR didnt update like it was suspose to, so i am wandering if it is gonna do the same this year.. It didnt update until after I had already gotten my $$$$… Wandering when my DDD is gonna be??????????

Deepnthoughts

I have tried everyday for the past week and still the message saying “We are experiencing technical difficulties please try again later”.

Filed 1/20
                                                                    Accepted 1/20
                                                                    DDD 0/00
                                                                    WMR 1 BAR

MamaToFive

Also, I ordered them on the website.

MamaToFive

Filed 1/22, accepted around 10 mins later. Ordered account transcripts on Fri and was able to order return transcripts at around 10:30pm today (2/1). I’m in Florida.

• #4124755
                                                                        Cory

Still unable to order return transcript. Lost bars on wmr around 12a.m. Eastern time. Maybe will have an update in the morning or tomorrow evening.

• #4124750
                                                                          question

Are you guys ordering by website or phone, and did you have an address change?
                                                                            I had an address change, so unable to order anything by website, but I’m able to order account transcript with last year address.

• #4124741
                                                                            lisa henderson

was just able to order return transcript tonite. yay…

• #4124733
                                                                              Anonymous

anyone that was able to order what state are u located in

• #4124730
                                                                                Anonymous

just checked on mines my daughters and my cousins return transcripts and still not able to order them we all filed on 1/19 accepted 1/19 so hopefully in the morning we will see some updates

• #4124721
                                                                                  DanaB

Filed 1/20
                                                                                    Accepted 1/21

Was finally able to order return transcripts tonight!
                                                                                    Wonder when we will have a ddd now? Hopefully Friday!

• #4124716
                                                                                    Trying2paitientlywait

Was finally able to order return transcripts today. Filed 1/20 accepted 1/22 transcripts 2/1. Hoping for a wmr update and approval in the morning.

• #4124712
                                                                                      BrittanyD

@Kit0kat2009

I can’t order mine and it keeps saying that as well…. No record of either address, used both socials…. I just hope I can get my refund soon since I filed 1/22 and accepted the same day as well…

• #4124676
                                                                                        Mo

Filed and accepted 1/28. Return transcript finally updated tonight.

• #4124659
                                                                                          Jo

I was finally just able to.
                                                                                            Accepted 21st

• #4124655
                                                                                            Stacy

I was finally able to get my return transcript around 10:30.

• #4124629
                                                                                              jenell

Just ordered my return transcript 15 mins ago been trying everyday for 7 days now I can

• #4124612
                                                                                                Cafeazucartx
                                                                                                  @rtbartonie

Not yet, hopefully in the morning.

• #4124604
                                                                                                  Stacy

Got my account transcript Wednesday and I was just able to order myretun transcript.

• #4124429
                                                                                                    Kit0kat2009

It says no record found

I’ve tried online and over the phone

Tried with both of our socials.

Tried both new and old address..

Soooo…

Viewing 46 reply threads
                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2016 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.