What’s this mean for us that are left???

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season What’s this mean for us that are left???

• This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by ProudFatherOF1.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      ProudFatherOF1

@Fmhelton That happened to me unfortunately that’s a indication that they have a old address on file and that they haven’t processed your return. I would try tomorrow since transcripts update all day tomorrow

Fmhelton

Yeah I can’t get one. It’s asking for my SSN then it asks for the street numbers on my address and when I put it in it says due to the information I provided it has no information or something along those lines.

ProudFatherOF1

Umm I’m not sure when they officially had shutdown But I called last Friday and ordered by phone. The transcript number is ‭(800) 908-9946‬

Fmhelton

Can a transcript be ordered since they aren’t taking calls? If so how do I get one?

ProudFatherOF1

I ordered mine last Friday I doubt mine will come this week. Last ones I ordered came with my IDV letter and that was 3/14. March was a long month I feel like April going to be even longer

ArkieGirl

I kind feel like we’re SOL. I still don’t have a return transcript available. The others say no return filed. And, of course, you can’t call.

ProudFatherOF1

Which I find interesting is that one worker complained about getting paid and not working like really bruh??? We know damn oh well you unbothered about collecting a check while not working unlike us fellow Americans who sitting at home running out of supplies and isn’t collecting a check

Fmhelton

@karah
                      Exactly the first thing that went through my mind…

Karah
                        @kmg123

Im pretty sure it means we’re all screwed 🤷‍♀️

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.