What’s going on

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season What’s going on

• This topic has 17 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by T2471.
  • Topic Starter
    Shelby
      @tbimommy

This is seriously becoming stressful! No update calling doesn’t help noone can say exactly what is going on and Everytime I call I have gotten something new. Supposedly no new notices no issues it’s just processing. IDV completed 12 days ago , last week I went from Still Processing to Processing on Wednesday this week nothing changed ! This is beyond ridiculous and not having answers is making it even more stressful

Viewing 16 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        T2471

Iโ€™ve said this on other posts you have to get in contact with a member of Congress. Congress created the Tax Payer Bill Of Rights and the Tax Advocate Service.
          Report Lying about deposits, deposit dates, using stall letters to not notify about what action to take, no notifying about money already being deposited while youโ€™re looking for it on their WMF

Shelby
            @tbimommy

Well was notified today I have to Amend my return because I didn’t report wages totaling 122 dollars and 10 dollars on federal taxes !! This is completely nuts and I’ve called all week and was not told until today when I was sent to a TA and now have a open case with a TA. Should hear from them by Tuesday

Osrael90

@ hopeful
              If hr block had your refund wouldn’t they call you to let you know? I filed with hr block Jan. 28th. And still nothing yet.

Keke

File 2/19 being processed for almost a month than 2 day before my 21 days are up it went to still processing call irs on Monday they say everything ok so I’m just gon wait to see if I get an update this sat hopefully ..I had blank transcript that had 0.00 as of date March 18 so praying ND waiting patiently

845jamea

If it helps I IDV February 13th and still no update

Carrie
                    @cadkins85

@Will I got my cp05 Monday and I was wondering the same thing. Hoping someone updates to let us know

Will

I been on processing since like 1/28. Got my cp05 letter a couple days ago. Anybody get one of those and get their return yet?

Shelby
                        @tbimommy

I used Turbo Tax

Hopeful

Call the place you filed from! I know someone who had to track theirs down and found H&R Block got it.. When it was supposed to be DD

christina
                            @cmcarpe

I’ve been on Is being processed since 2/10 accepted 1/13 processed date 2/10 as of date was 3/9 havent had any movements since 2/10 called 3 different agents nothing’s wrong or needed

Shelby
                              @tbimommy

@Kelsi

If I had a update last Wednesday I figured I was daily and would update this Wednesday. IRS still tells me there is nothing else wrong just have to allow processing. Alot of people on here filled after me and have already received their DDD , I wish I could just understand the processing pattern or something.

Kelsi
                                @raeboo4207

If it went from STILL processing to BEING processed… that is good. You will be getting your DDD this week some time.

Let us know! I could be wrong, but from the pattern of peoples comments on here that should be the case :)

Roy

I’m right there with you I did my IDV ON 29TH and my status updated to being processed on 3/5. But I havent seen no movement since

Bella88

I been on the processing message for a month now.

So should I give up lol
                                    Iโ€™m serious this is crazy tax return year

Netherdragon
                                      @netherdragon

You completed ID verify only 12 days ago stop worrying. At least you got an updated message on WMR because now you know it’s actually in the processing stage now. You could also be a weekly so wait for this Saturday and see what it says

ValerieOK
                                        @valerieok

Ooppss *because they’re behind, not “their” behind. It’s too damn early ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ValerieOK
                                          @valerieok

That’s exactly the problem-no one knows what’s going on and we seem to all be dealing with the same crap. Letters, reviews, checking WMR incessantly trying to make heads or tails of why in the world we haven’t gotten ours yet. Some think it’s a stall tactic by the irs because their behind, others are wondering why the hell their return is “being reviewed”. Hang in there…we’re all in the boat right along with ya ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž

Viewing 16 reply threads
                                      • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.