What Are You Guys Doing With Your Refund

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season What Are You Guys Doing With Your Refund

• This topic has 27 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Deca.
  • Topic Starter
    Cali Gurl

I really want to use part of my refund to go on a 5 day trip somewhere in the Caribbean. Anyone else got anything special planned?

Viewing 26 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Deca
          @decaopik

Invest in Chiquita Banana. Modern Day Bananas are under threat of extinction. Panama Disease is quickly infecting large Banana plantations. Once a banana tree is infected, the land under the tree is permanently unable to produce a Banana tree. Gros Michel Bananas faced the same tragedy and are now extinct. They were a far superior Banana compared to modern day varieties. I must do my part to protect our worlds Bananas.

Shelli
            @shelli

New beds for my kids, paying off our car loan, saving a bit for a rainy day. I know, I know. Wild woman here when it comes to spending! Lol.

Gurlcat
              • Top Contributor
              @gurlcat

Why was my reply (yesterday) not posted???

Alx D.

@BodyBuilder

Wrong.

Had you invested 5k on Bitcoin this time last year you will have right now 50K. There are many different options to save and increase your returns nowadays if you actively monitor it and make the right moves.

How about you take that negative energy to the gym and pump more iron?

Kara
                  @kkoala

mommy needs a ps5.

haha in all seriousness I have been thankful to be employed this entire time so nothing is hurting, I might upgrade my kids beds as they seem to be outgrowing the smaller ones.

Bodybuilder Barry Rhoton

Everyone always says save or invest but when it comes to do it they wont besides you aint going to make much on a 5-10k investment. You gotta invest 50-100K to even see a return thats worth tying up that amount of cash.

Cali Gurl

Sounds like a lot of you are investing your money.

Spink

Starting a candle business and a car down payment

TravO

Dumping it all into silver that I’ve been stacking for years

Alx D.

Bills. Some money to go from freelancer to business. Putting the rest on Bitcoin.

Jill

New roof, and saving.

TJ

Paying bills and saving it for next tax season to put down on a house.

Treasure

Starting a small business, paying towards my car balance, new iMac to treat myself.

Cali Gurl

@doncon Nope….received my state refund over the weekend, still waiting on federal.

Doncon

Have you received your refund yet?

DeeBeee

I will be buying my wedding dress and the rest will go on bills and my daughters 6th birthday

Brett
                                          @ultraclutch9

@kyo
                                          🤣🤣 rent and a new car for myself as well

Sunny
                                            @sunshinestate31

Im going to buy a new phone. I dont have one right now. And i need to buy winter appropriate clothes for my family. Other than that?…..not much else.

Oh,thereyouare

Savings, investing. Every trip to the store, I spend more, leave w less. Buckle up kids!

kyo
                                                @kyo

Rent, other bills and a “new” car.

Cannipeutics

Im restocking the biz.

So when yall get yall taxes cause im waiting like crazy too but i need ya to support a small business ans get yall some THC AND CBD Infused candles and body butter at http://www.cannipeuticsensations.com

GIveMeMyMunah

Family vacations and bill paying…however with the way the tax season is going so far I might use it to pay for a room at the mental hospital with a nice little white jacket that gives me a hug.

Cali Gurl

I’m also going to put a nice chunk towards my credit card too.

Kaylee
                                                        @kaylee

Paying down my credit card

Nurseynursenurse444

@Cali Gurl oh yes definitely! And you as well we deserve it 2020 was a mess lol

Cali Gurl

@Nursey definitely treat yourself 😌

Nurseynursenurse444

Buy some cow panels for my big garden buy more land spoil the babies a little and maybe treat myself to a nice wood stove and/or solar generator☺️

Viewing 26 reply threads
                                                          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.