Weekly

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by SlikNik.
  • Topic Starter
    Fe

If you’re once a weekly, are you always weekly?

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        SlikNik

Oh and I’m PATH.

SlikNik

I am weekly….I was able to check my transcripts already and it says processing date 2/11…..not sure what means exactly but I’ve seen people wanting to know their processing date from their transcripts.

dkhaley97
              @dkhaley97

We have always been weekly.

morcades

Have any weekly people gotten an update? I was accepted by IRS on 15th and got the 9001 message a few days later. I still have the 9001 message as of this morning.

Peachblossom

You can go back to a daily if you have no issues for a minimum of five years. Unfortunately, being under PATH qualifies as an “issue” to keep you under weekly. Things like a review, audit, claiming the wrong status, fraud and such will turn you into a weekly.

I was thrown into weekly status for years due to an audit and finally went back to daily and now I’m back to weekly for the third year thanks to PATH.

Once a weekly does not mean always a weekly.

Brandy

Im new and have heard that term a few times and realize it has something to do with how your transcripts update.. but could somebody explain with a little clarity what that means and what are the drawbacks, if any

TIA

Spookyrides

If all goes well with being a weekly (no audits, taxes owed etc.) it is possible after 5 years to get off that program.

Daniel
                        @daniel

once you go weekly , you never go back
                        heh

cheryl e kendrick
                          @cherlyq63

yes I have always been weekly as well

Geisha doll_43

Once a weekly always a weekly…. I know because I am one.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.