Website told me my return hasn’t been processed.

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Website told me my return hasn’t been processed.

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Keezie18.
  • Topic Starter
    Brandi
      @brandibug1991

My husband and I have to mail our return, and for that reason, we always mail early, like second week of January early. Did the same this year. WMR let me know it was received on the 12th. 13th and 14th it was processing with the tax code 152. 15th to present it’s been “It’s still processing.”

Until a few minutes ago, when the website showed me this (it says 2020 return not processed): https://imgur.com/a/XXukCDt

Anyone else see this or am I alone in my suffering lol

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Keezie18

Any updates I mailed mine in to and I just want to see it make it to wmr so I know they have it.I over nighted it

Josh44
            @josh44

we.must stick together ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Brandi
              @brandibug1991

[quote quote=4461302]same situation, apparently accepted 2/9. got your still processing message around 2/19 . when i login to account it says your 2020 return has not processed transcripts still n/a. defalated to say the least[/quote]

Seriously! I know I mailed mine, but like, I know it was received day 1. I’m seeing people who filed like 4 days ago get money (albeit that’s e-file).

I’m just going to wallow in the corner.

Josh44
                @josh44

same situation, apparently accepted 2/9. got your still processing message around 2/19 . when i login to account it says your 2020 return has not processed transcripts still n/a. defalated to say the least

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.