We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

• Creator
    Topic
    JRich

I just wanted to start a forum for the early filers that has this message and still no DDD.

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN CLOSED. PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION IN THE 2020 FORUM OR ANY OF THE OTHER APPROPRIATE FORUMS.

https://igotmyrefund.com/forum/

• The topic ‘We have received your tax return and it is being processed.’ is closed to new replies.
Viewing 75 replies - 1,876 through 1,950 (of 5,881 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Marquis D Golly

FINALLY!! 5/16 DDD

100+ days. Keep faith. Been here since January. TA 4/8 . Had to do amended return for 1000 less but the IRS approved my original return for 10045. I’ll send them the 1000. FINALLY!!!

Marty B
    • Top Contributor
    @martyb

@Rachelle, yes the updates happen until midnight. Then starting at 0330am they do the usual updates. This year has been strange. Weeklies updating daily and then there’s me that hasn’t updated since March 1st. Damn mess this tax season is.

Rachelle
    @rachelle

@martyb

I don’t understand why? I was just posting about my tax situation lol wasn’t cursing 🤬 anyone out!

Yea, dave must be VERY lonely to still be on here after claiming he got his $ already 😂 🤣

Hey, @Incognito mentioned something about another update tonight… Do weeklies update again tonight?

Marty B
    • Top Contributor
    @martyb

@Rachelle, mine get moderated often on here. As for Dave, he’s pissed he’s banned from his local gay bathhouse, they won’t let him participate in their suckfests anymore.

Rachelle
    @rachelle

@Incognito

How/where did you get the 911 form and send it in all on your phone?
    Thanks in advance!

Rachelle
    @rachelle

@TammieSchultz

Sorry if I missed something you posted, but how do you know yours “is over May 15th”?

Rachelle
    @rachelle

Why is my post from over 12 hours ago still “awaiting moderation”?? Who approves our post? My post isn’t approved but Dave’s stupid ass has no problem posting his bullshit everyday? WTF??

May 11, 2019 at 1:57 am

Rachelle
    @rachelle
    This post is awaiting moderation.

Rogea

FINALLY! Got a TA, and now got a DDD For May 15th!!!!

Trish Anderson

E-Filed and return received on April 10, 2019. Lost bars on WMR and “still processing” April 21st. Received ID verify letter, 5071C, on May 3rd. Verified ID online the same day. No change on WMR until May 11th. 2 bars (Return Accepted) with DDD of May 15th

Ashley T

Hi has any done an amended return and received it as a direct deposit instead of a mailed check? I did an amended return have a 846 with a 5/14/19 release date I’m curious if it will be mailed or dd . My original return was a 846 and dd however I was told all amend return were mailed by check but I seen ppl say they got a dd amended refund.. I’m just really confused on what is true..

Incognito

@Liyah
    Just get on Google search and look up irs form 911 you should see a few links to websites where you can download the form once you do that you have two options you can either print out the form fill it out and fax it to the local advocate in your state the list of offices are on the national taxpayer advocate website or you could download a pdf filler fill out the form from your phone and fax the form from your phone via a fax app whatever works best for you good luck

Incognito

@Liyah
    You can just go to Google and type in irs form 911 and it will bring up the website with the pdf just click on it to download

Incognito

After weeks and months of not updating I’m tired of it I finally decided to download the form 911 and fax it over to my local taxpayer advocate for assistance all done from my smartphone not I just have to wait and hear from them hopefully this week I was trying to wait it out but after seeing everyone who got a ta update with a ddd I’m hopping on the bandwagon too shouldn’t have waited this long good luck everyone

Tammie Schultz

[email protected]
    I sent everything over to my TA.. After filing in Feb and nothing after March 22 i called. The tax avocate hotline is who told me what the hold up was sp when TA called i had a everything ready.. Then 3 and half weeks later find out my EIN was wrong..
    If you know what’s wrong have it ready to fax over.
    I do know 100% for sure while I was at local tax office Friday they said they are trying to push all rwfunds out by end of month so they do not owe all that interest.
    What did they say the hold was for Rose?

Maddie

Day 91.

Liyah

Where do I fill out the 911 form ??

Incognito

After weeks and months of not updating I finally decided to request a tax advocate via form 911 didn’t make a call all done from my phone I was trying to wait it out but screw this after seeing people who got a ta update with ddd I’m hopping on the bandwagon too I need my money hopefully I hear something back by this week good luck everyone
    F/A 1/14
    ID Verified 3/22
    We have received your tax return 4/30
    Tax advocate request 5/11

Incognito

@Rose
    Did you have to send over anything to the advocate or they just released your refund

Tammie Schultz

@Rose
    When I called back March 22nd about my hardship they expressed to me that it would speed up process. Mine did not…. She was a total WITCH. Without a TA they told me my hold would come off May 9th.. My TA screwed up so many times. And had to go to local tax office to find out she didn’t release properly back on April 30th. Finally had her look to find out wasn’t til May 6th ( actually May 4th) but irs doesn’t work weekends that she hit button to release.. Ta told me my DD was for May 8th and it wasn’t.
    All TA are diff some cate6 others don’t give a damn!!!!!
    Glad urs went smooth.
    Glad mine is finally over cone May 15th

Rose

And when you request a tax advocate, tell them you are experiencing financial hardship & unable to pay your bills, they will work faster.

Rose

Filed on 4/4, refund on hold due to wage verification. Updated today w DDD 5/15. Im telling you, if you got the under review letters for wage verification or identity verification & everything was correct on your tax return, fill out a Form 911 to request a tax advocate, find the fax number to your local tax advocate on IRS website and fax it in. If I had not, I probably wouldnt have received my refund until July. I requested on 5/3, they contacted me on 5/9 and Im now receiving my refund on 5/15.

Rose

Updated today with DDD 5/15

Incognito

I noticed a lot of you all didn’t update overnight myself included I was really hoping this would be the week but not giving up the faith there’s always tonight we might receive a update on wmr in that batch good luck everyone

dave

haven’t changed my name 1 time cunt….

Tiffany

No update for me. My review is ending 5/16 and it doesn’t look like that’s going to happen. No movement on my transcripts. This is total BS!

emely

So sick of this shittttttt!!!!!!!!!! no update for me

Misty blacko

Day 101🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Karri

No update. Review letter says call after May 9th, I called. Said call again after 5/27. Smh.

Oh and can everyone just not acknowledge Dave? The more we comment back, the more he comments again. Just ignore him, clearly he has no life and comes here for entertainment, don’t feed into his bs.

Zanana

No update for me. 60 day review was up Monday so I’ll probably be receiving another 60 day letter soon because nothing has changed on my transcripts in months.

Zanana

@ Dave

Why are you here???? You issues have been resolved and you have your refund. So if you’re hearing the same things it’s your choice. Put on your nicest pair of 5x sweatpants, untucked your D from under your belly, leave your mom’s basement, buy a cheap hooker and a bottle of blue top vodka. Maybe that will help you feel a little better. How many times will you keep changing your username to keep spewing trash??? You seriously have an issue. There are plenty of dating sites you could be on and I’m sure some nice little toothless trailer slut would show you a good time

Marty B
    • Top Contributor
    @martyb

No updates for me.

@Dave, I used your moms mouth last night, the b!tch actually paid ME and made me cookies afterwards!! If you wasn’t strung out like usual you’d known I was there!

I am on day 97 and still no update and I’m still on 60 day review for 10 more days. Requested a transcript by mail and still waiting on that as well.

Tammie Schultz

UPDATED FROM STILL PROCESSING TO DD FOR MAY 15TH!!!!
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
    Been waiting since Feb 17th..
    Cycle code was 20190905
    Hope everyone starts updating

Ashley

No update for me 😪🤷

Lele

@Marty have you Updated

dave

@Marty
    you’re broke ass couldn’t get it from a cheap hoe

Carlos Crespo

Anyone else’ letter says May 10th you’ll get your DD

Marty B
    • Top Contributor
    @martyb

@Dave, when I finish in your mom and pull it outta your sister, I’ll give you some attention to big guy. Just hang tight. I like it when it’s tight. Remove the gerbils, I don’t wanna smell like a pet store when I’m finished.

dave

blah blah blah TAX ADVOCATES AND TRANSCRIPT NUMBERS …REVIEW LETTERS AND CRY FACES ..JUST SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR IT …YOU GUYS ACT LIKE THERES SOME HIDDEN CODE EVERYONES REFUNDS IS DIFFRENT..SMH I CAN SEE IF SOMEONE ASKS HEY WHATS A 5071C LETTER OR HEY WHATS A 4883C LEETERS OR A OFFSET …ETC ETC …YOU GUYS TALK AND ASK THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER AND OVER ITS LIKE GROUNDHOG DAY ON HERE LMAO IM SURE GLAD IM NOT WAITING STILL LIKE THE REST OF YOUS..BECAUSE I WOULD OF WENT CRAZY SEEING THE SAME ANSWERS TO THE SAME QUESTIONS OVER AND OVER

Ashley

@Marty

I sure hope so!!!! Been waiting since Jan 28

Nate
    @nate79

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD NIGHT TO YOU ALL!!!

Frances

I hope the major updates will be tonight, if not I mean shot I’ve been waiting over 65 days now what’s another 2-3 weeks 😏 let’s hope something happens for tomorrow

Nate
    @nate79

@ Tiffany

June 10th

ReRe

I Hope so, I received my 60day review on 4/12 and on 4/30 WMR updated from can not provide info to received and being processed, This is crazy that a lot of people are all experiencing the same thing but they say its your wages or your employer didn’t send in correct info but people at my job got they refund smh

Marty B
    • Top Contributor
    @martyb

Good luck everyone! Tonight is the night for many!

Tiffany

@nate

When is your review supposed to be over? I’ve seen a few people on here who’s reviews have gone and they haven’t gotten their money still, my greatest fear. 😩

Nate
    @nate79

@Tiffany

Yes, I recieved the ID verification letter first around March 9th that was verified on the 12th, and received the 60 day review letter around April 13th.

Tiffany

@Nate

Did you get any 45/60 day review letters?

Nate
    @nate79

(20191305) I filed and got accepted 2/3 and I’m still waiting.

Tammie Schultz

This nite mare is almost over.. After being told my Wages were off ( which they were do to my employer not entering my Wages in box 1) got that taken care after three weeks TA calls to say my EIN was wrong.. Like WTH sent that in was to call me in 5 days. Never did. Finally got her on the phone to see if she received my fax from last week.. Looks thru and says yep finally got it. Puts everything in and states my Refund would be DD on May 8th.. Finally i was so happy.. Well May 8th came and went with no DD. Could never get ahold of my TA again
    . Finally had enough and went down to local tax office to find out what the heck is going on. Very helpful. Went thru and found she didn’t release til May 6th.and didn’t see a DD date. With tears in my eyes she said she would go into a diff screen to see if she could see what’s going on.. Low and behold a DD for May 15th. She stated could of been taken care of weeks ago all she had to do was hit a button.. Was so frustrated but glad this nightmare is finally almost over..
    If anyone is having issues please go see your lpcal IRS office and have them help you..
    Got more answers with them than i did my TA.
    FINGERS CROSSED FOR MAY 15TH

Peter

If You’re in a Wreck, and You Need a Check, Call Lerner & Rowe.

CC

Finally got a DDD for 5/15
    I F/A 2/5
    Got two review letters dated 3/18 and 3/20 (45 & 60 day review)
    My 60 day review was to be complete on 5/20
    4/22 I request a TA via 911 form to my local advocate office
    4/25 My TA called me back he never even asked about a hardship, I guess he just accepted what I wrote on the form 911
    4/26 I faxed in last pay stub from employer and a letter from my employer
    Today two weeks after faxing in paperwork I got a DDD on my transcript for 5/15
    IRS would never say what was wrong, Getting a TA helped tremendously!!!
    Hopes this helps somebody.

Rachelle
    @rachelle

@emely

IRS form 8888

Use this form to directly deposit your refund (or part of it) to one or more accounts at a bank or other financial institution (such as a mutual fund, brokerage firm, or credit union) in the United States. This form can also be used to buy up to $5,000 in paper series I savings bonds with your refund.

Shaun

:(
    I researched and now know how to get a person at the IRS… now its just a 1 hour hold…

Tiffany

@Shaun

I wish we could upload pictures here so I could help further. I’m sorry. 😢

emely

does anybody know what does form 8888 means?

Shaun

hmm the word “owed” isn’t anywhere on there.I had a 4000 refund pending and it says 1555 was credited to my account.. then nothing but an error 570

Tiffany

@shaun

If you scroll down or read further down on your transcript it will tell you if there are any credits owed. If I’m not mistaken (I don’t work for the IRS by any means so this is from my experience). In 2015 I owed from being overpaid in previous years and on the transcript it showed the money they were going to take and what I was left with.

Andrew Smith

H

Shaun

long story short, last year my wife’s tax refund was seized due to a prior tax debt of mine before we got married. I have NO IDEA how much I owe the IRS now, if anything, because the web site won’t tell me. It says info not available. So, just to be on the safe side, we filed injured spouse for her. I know there is an 11 week wait, but I am beginning to get worried.

Rose

Also, if you’re under review for wage verification and you dont need an amendment, I highly suggest a TA. I havent received a letter from the IRS. TA told me that IRS noted that I would be sent a letter on 5/24 for 45 day review due to wage verification, even though my wages were entered on 5/2. This means IRS could take all that time until they finally decide to check my return again. So your wages may already be in the system but they may not check it again until that 45th/60th day.

Shaun

@Tiffany- the amount was my refund amount. So is that the IRS’s way of saying– we potentially owe this much but there is a hold on it to see if we can take any of it?

It has been 13 weeks! My wife was in a wreck earlier this week and I could really use that money right now.

Misty blacko

Day 100🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Rose

Btw, faxing in request for TA is faster than calling.

Tiffany

@Shaun

A minus sign signifies a credit balance, which is whatever amount your return is for.

Rose

FYI. Filed & approved 4/4. Status is “still processing” TT 152. I faxed in request for TA on 5/3 & was just contacted yesterday. Was told refund being held by IRS due to wage verification. According to IRS, return was processed on 4/8 & my wages had not been rcvd by employer at thar time, despite the fact that I my return was based of my W2 & several of my coworkers had already rcvd their refund. TA advised that my wages were finally entered into the system on 5/2 so there was no need for me to verify my wages since wages match & proof is there. TA said they will send a referral to IRS to release my refund but said it could still take weeks before I receive it. Makes no sense but what can I do but continue to wait.

Shaun

To add to my earlier post, I did look at my transcript. It shows I have a negative balance but it does say code 507.

Monique

@Tiffany
    Thanks I will let you guys know if I update

Tiffany

@Monique

If you’re getting a DDD the code would be 846.

Shaun

Help!
    I am getting that message every time I use the where’s my refund tool.

My return was accepted on 2/6. I e-filed. I have not recevied ANYTHING yet. No letter, no update. Nothing.

What do I do? When I called I couldn’t even talk to anyone.

Tiannamommy

To give everyone some hope and advice **
    I filed 1/22 accepted 1/23. I used my last paystub for one of my employers. 2/6 I got the delay message. 2/25 I got letter saying my 60 day review started that same day! So, around 3/5 my message changed to we have received your refund and it is being processed. 4/9 I faxed a 911 to my local tax advocate in my State. I wasn’t sure if they would call me back so I called the nation tax advocate line the next day. I got thru on the intake after 2 hr wait. Agent took my info and kept placing me on hold. When he came back on the line to confirm the info and send it off, he couldn’t hear me! And he hung up.! Called back And was told he did submit it. 4/15 advocate from my local office called and stated I messed up my wages because I used my last paystub and to fax her all of my last paystubs from all my jobs. Faxed documents the same day. 4/17 she sent info to a department so they could adjust my wages. 4/30 I received papers saying that they adjusted my wages and to sign if I agree. I faxed them back the same day. I was told system updates on Friday. So I would see something today or next Friday. Needless to say I called the 800 number and checked my detailed acct summary and it said I have a refund date of 3/27.

Oh my hardship was that my car was over 1,000 to repair. Didn’t need to show proof! Fax 911 to local advocate !Get a TA!!! Get a TA

Monique

So finally got to see transcript
    It says processing due date of may 27th
    With code 570
    Have no idea what this is
    Does it mean dds will be available by may 27th

Incognito

@Shannon
    I completely agree with you it is all bullshit nobody’s employer forgot send in anything the sad truth is they lost everyone’s w2 in the beginning of the tax season and instead of admitting their fuck up there putting everyone under these 45/60 day reviews because they fucked up it has nothing to do with them being understaffed

Bsmith

@stephanie

I’m in the same boat. My tax preparer entered my income short by $1000. I have already waited over 3 months for an answer now my TA tells me I need to amend.
    My husband needed to amend his as well for a corrected W2 and his T.A. gave him a code to put on the form to expedite it since he is currently disabled and on medical leave from his job.
    My TA wouldn’t give a a code to put on mine. Said I just have to wait…it’s so irritating.

David

So I filed my taxes about 2/6, received a 5017C at the beginning of March, about the first week. Verified my identity over the computer, never heard anything back. Called 2-3 weeks after the letter only for the rep to re-verify which pushed back my 60 day date…. so starting from my last call it’s been about 30+ days and recently my status has gone from, we can’t find any information etc, to now the first week of May the status has now shown, your return is being processed. I’ve checked my transcripts from the irs website and I have a transcript which before I did not. On my transcript it shows a Negative balance, does that mean I’m receiving a refund?

Viewing 75 replies - 1,876 through 1,950 (of 5,881 total)
  • The topic ‘We have received your tax return and it is being processed.’ is closed to new replies.