We have received your tax return and it is being processed.

• Creator
    Topic
    JRich

I just wanted to start a forum for the early filers that has this message and still no DDD.

THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN CLOSED. PLEASE JOIN THE DISCUSSION IN THE 2020 FORUM OR ANY OF THE OTHER APPROPRIATE FORUMS.

https://igotmyrefund.com/forum/

• The topic ‘We have received your tax return and it is being processed.’ is closed to new replies.
Viewing 75 replies - 1 through 75 (of 5,881 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Admin

IGMR Admin
    @igmr-admin

Closing up shop. Please create a new topic in the 2020 General Discussion forum.

Mike

Mine still says wrong information

FingFinally

I have not posted but ive watched these threads since March 12th, 2019. I have been in the same situation, in 10 months ive received one letter from the IRS, in april, telling me i was on a 60 day referral. I got through on the phone one time in August just to be told that i would be receiving another letter by Aug. something and if not call back. Never did get a letter, Called after the date just to be hung up on after sitting on hold 2 hours. So i gave up. I didn’t want to stress myself out. They would just owe me more money was how i saw it. Well Dec. 14th my bar came back, just like you all. I didnt get my hopes up because of the system reset. Well, this morning my bank alerted me to a deposit posting today. TEN MONTHS AND I GOT MY REFUND TODAY!! Check your accounts! WMR is back up as of today and showing my refund has been approved for a Jan. 2nd deposit. :) dont give up guys, Its coming

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

@Frank….I haven’t amended or gotten an advocate. Still waiting.

Abby1018
    @abby1018

Which numbers do you pick to actually talk to a person and not get the automated stuff when you call the irs line?

@Cory

Before you call, make sure you have all of the information that you need.

 - Social Security number (SSN)
     - Filing status – Single, Head of Household, Married Filing Joint or Married Filing Separate
     - Your prior-year tax return. They may need to verify your identity before answering certain questions

The IRS telephone number is 1-800-829-1040, and they are available from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday thru Friday. The best time to call is early in the morning.
    The first question the automated system will ask you is to choose your language.
    Once you’ve set your language, do NOT choose Option 1 (regarding refund info). Choose option 2 for “Personal Income Tax” instead.
    Next, press 1 for “form, tax history, or payment”.
    Next, press 3 “for all other questions.”
    Next, press 2 “for all other questions.”
    When the system asks you to enter your SSN or EIN to access your account information, do NOT enter anything.
    After it asks twice, you will be prompted with another menu.
    Finally, press 2 for personal or individual tax questions. The system should then transfer you to an agent.

David

No one post until u receive your refund. Its kind of depressing seeing that people are still waiting since june. Just announce when u receive it until then no more bad news pls

David

Honestly 1 think everyone should stop writing until you receive your refund. Its kind of depressing to keep seeing. people say they’ve been waiting since January. When you receive it tell everyone but until then no bad news plssssss

David

Seems I’m the only one with this problem :
    “ your refund was processed and issued on the 26Aug19” here it is 16Sept still nothing. Smdh

Marge
    @margeeatshamsammys

Eb- If you’re not aware, unfortunately, that 424 is not good at all. It’s the system sending it down to actual eyeballs requesting an audit. If they decide to audit it, you’ll see a 420 this coming Friday. This late in the game, it’s a full blown, get your shit, and get ready to back up your taxes if you want your money. If you want a TA, put in a request now.

Abby1018
    @abby1018

Anyone with cycle 20190905?
    Filed on 2/23 received and accepted by 2/28 my as of date in 8/23 and is still processing.
    I just got one letter back on March saying the 60 day review, after those 60 days on
    7/9 I called IRS and got a referral to release my refund (supposedly) and I had to wait another 60 days
    9/11 60 days were up yesterday so I called in today and guess what… another 60 day wait WTF!
    they don’t even give any other information other than to wait. The lady said if they haven’t asked for papers means everything is going okay with review.Never got a call back from TA and left several voicemails.
    Need our money back!!!

David Jyquan Jones

@frank
    @nate I’m still here also been here since March 30th smh

David Jones

@ Taylor when did u file and congrats

Frank

Has anyone NOT AMENDED THEIR TAXES OR DIESNT HAVE A TA and still waiting??? I refuse to give these assholes money they didn’t work for !!!! Trump not gone build the wall with my taxes got damnit …

Marge
    @margeeatshamsammys

unfortunately, no, it’s not good at all. It’s the system sending it down to actual eyeballs requesting an audit. If they decide to audit it, you’ll see a 420 this coming Friday. This late in the game, it’s a full blown, get your stuff, and get ready to back up your taxes if you want your money. If you want a TA, put in a request now.

Liz
    @e31455

still waiting!!

Marty B
    • Top Contributor
    @martyb

David, I responded to you. For whatever reason it’s being moderated. Good luck sir. Most 60 day letters are followed by more and more.

Marty B

Yea I know the feeling. Sucks hairy old man B allzzzzz

David Jones

I really hope this doesn’t take 3 more months I’ve been here since March 30th. Smh

Marty B

Yea I know the feeling. Sucks hairy old man nuts and balls.

David

Been here since march 30th
    Id verified April 23rd
    First 60 day letter May 23rd nothing since then
    60 days was up july 23rd
    Congrats marty b

David Jones

Really hope this doesn’t take 3 more months been here since March 30th smh

Marty B
    • Top Contributor
    @martyb

David Jones,

No clue. From what I’ve seen this year, 60 day reviews were a major stall tactic and many folks that got them in January and February are still here waiting bc they got more and more letters.

I wish you luck tho!

Scotty

I know you all are frustrated hell so am I but the real person to blame for everyone’s delays is the idiot in the white House with this bullshit tax reform thanks to him the IRS wasn’t ready for the tax reform they wasn’t trained on it and they had to update their entire computer systems so I know how much we all want to blame the IRS but the master behind all this drama is Trump

Marty B
    • Top Contributor
    @martyb

Well everyone, I’ll be here with you all til we file again next year probably. When all of you have left and gotten your refunds, I’ll still be here posting and cussing to myself and talking about lube.

I’m not giving the sons a bitches the satisfaction of me calling and wasting an hour outta my day until I get the letter. If I even get one. Fcking retard computers they have at IRS probably thinks they’ve mailed me one and haven’t.

Gonna take a nap now.

David Jones

@marty I’m still here been here since March 30th got one 60 day letter it will be up on the 23rd of this month so I will see what happens

Incognito

Filed early January got the code 9001 did ID verification in March been waiting every since been stuck on processing since the end of April got a tax advocate towrads the end of May sent her over a letterhead from my employer on the 12th of June she was supposed to call me on the 2nd with a update still no update and now this bitch is on vacation I’m over it already 7 months into the year and still no refund they can keep the shit at this point and shove it up their fucking asses their going to need it for when their out of work again during the next shut down sons of bitches I hope all them muthafuckas suffer the worst financial crisis ever I won’t be giving this shitty government another penny of my hard earned money they all can eat a dick I’m going exempt from here on out

Zanana

Just checking to see if it was still crowded in here. No update for me. My transcripts still have a transcript date of March 11. I put in a referral during the early part of May and was told I would get a call or my refund before it was up. Guess I’ll try calling tomorrow. I think Kyo and I was in the same boat. Did she get her refund?

David

Been here since march 30th
    Id verified April 23rd
    First 60 day letter may 23rd
    60 days was up july 23rd nothing since then
    Congrats marty b

Marty B.

@Nate, brother, I’m so sorry to see you still here man!!! I sure hope your situation is resolved very very soon!!
    Happy 2020 everyone and good luck!!!

Kia

Hello everyone ive been waiting for my refund since march, i have to send n paperwork bout my children, everytime i checked wmr it always says “im being reveiwed”, now for the first time ever on dec 14, i finally saw 1 bar up, i was shocked, i called irs and they told me a letter was coming out, i havent received it yet, so i was asking is my examination over cuz i saw the 1 bar and it says “its being process” or is it a computer glitch, now i cant check wmr cuz its down til jan 2,

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

Has anyone that is still waiting had to wait this long before? Does anyone know what happens once we have to file again?

Scotty

@kia
    The wmr tool is down due to maintenace in case you were trying to check it wont be back up and running until jan 2nd you can also see this message if you go to irs.gov website thats the reason why its saying your entering the wrong info

Kia

I received 1 bar back on 12/14/2019 now today the bar is gone and now says im entering my info wrong

Mike

I mailed it in aug,said I’d here something by nov then said now march

Mike

@josselynd82 birth certificates, proof my kids lived at my address and went to school rent receipts, and bills I paid to prove hoh, and verified my income by getting statements from employer

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

@mike what did they ask you for and when did you mail the stuff? This is insane.

Mike

Filed in Jan turned in everything they asked for got a letter today saying they received everything and they’ll review it and it should be done by March 20,2020

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

@nate79 same 1 bar also. No additional letters. 😭

Nate
    @nate79

@josselynd82

Nope….still on one bar. You?

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

@nate79
    Any updates for you?

Trinee

My bars came back and I thought it meant nothing until I called the irs phone number that’s listed on my previous letter and I was told that I have a new refund amount they told me the amount and said I should be expecting it to be deposited within the next two weeks – two days later I received a letter stating my new refund amount and asking me if I accept it to sign and return the letter …happy this is finally over with so if you do have bars it’s a high chance hat means your auditing is coming to an end , mind you I filed in January of this year

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

I had received a letter that states wait till 12/20 but that’s in 2 days. Keep checking the mail for another bogus sit and wait letter. Don’t want to call and request a TA because that will add even more time to my wait. This is insane. But like one of you said I would be happy to get both year’s return at once. But one can only wish and hope.

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

Does anyone know how it works for us that have not received our return, come this new tax year? I’m being negative but I have a feeling we will wait longer since they will be busy with the new returns😣 do we just refile for 2019?

Impatient Steve

Well I thought my bars coming back was just a “system update” thing too, but then I checked my transcripts and I went from 420 to 421. Basically, the audit that was opened in July closed in late November. Not sure what that means, but it’s the only update I’ve seen in 5 months so hopefully, we’re closer than we were. The silver lining here is, if everything goes well with my 2019 (next year) income tax return, i’ll have two returns to look forward to in early 2020. A man can only hope at this point, lol.

CDS

Yeah… My bars came back up but probably means nothing ehhhh

Zanana

Haven’t been in here since August. Been waiting on my refund since 1/28. Still nothing. After waiting so long I just said forget it. Earlier this year I had a hard time financially but thankfully I found a great job so I haven’t even been logging in to check my transcripts. Things have been going good but honestly I owe so many people that I won’t have a refund to do anything with. So today I decided to check the app and saw that my bars came back but I couldn’t log in to see my transcripts. I’d this good news or is this just another update?

Nate
    @nate79

Looks like everyone who received their bars back yesterday have been bamboozled, including myself. Heard they updated the system for the new tax season. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Tiffany

I got bars this morning. I don’t know if that means anything. Message still the same and the bar only is only highlighted as received.

Nate
    @nate79

Who all received their bars back this morning?

Liz
    @e31455

I have nothing. Filed in January.

CDS

STILL WAITING…. FROM FEB…..

Nate
    @nate79

@WeWillNeverBeRefunded

I meant regular sized envelope.

Nate
    @nate79

@WeWillNeverBeRefunded

Was it a large packet with that letter in it or a regular sized letter?

WeWillNeverBeRefunded

well now December 12th. I can say, I’m on the last lap of this dumbass race… 1 Month after getting an advocate, was told to mail in amended return, did that, took 3 weeks to get contacted, missed the call unfortunately so the voicemail stated I was going to receive a letter I need to respond to within a month. Took a week to receive that letter. Now the last part just need to sign off on the letter that states my new return amount, and whenever they get the letter back my return shall be here! Horay!! Hopefully not another month

WeWillNeverBeRefunded

well now December 12th. I can say, I’m on the last lap of this dumbass race… 1 Month after getting an advocate, was told to mail in amended return, did that, took 3 weeks to get contacted, missed the call unfortunately so the voicemail stated I was going to receive a letter I need to respond to within a month. Took a week to receive that letter. Now the last part just need to sign off on the letter that states my new return amount, and whenever they get the letter back my return shall be here! Horay!! Hopefully not another month 🤦🏾‍♂️

ImpeRfecTlyPerfEct

Does anyone that has received their refund already know how long it takes after the IRS has confirmed that the case has been closed?

maribfelix

So I did receive my refund. I also got a letter letting me know that I will most likely be audited next year as well. That’s so annoying.

Mirada Johnson

Filed 2/28
    Accepted 3/1

Received several letters 3500,3501 an an exam packet and sent in proof of earnings, kids birth certificate and school records and even a copy of my lease an received 2 more letters the last letter said I should have a response by November 10. I have not received any thing since spoke with a lady on the phone who advised me I can’t get a TA because I don’t have any type of emergency or hardship… She was able to tell me not to file as early next year because they will be flagging my account and the same thing is going to happen with my 2019 refund.. I am stressed and exhausted I just need my money I have kids and bills I don’t know what else to do

Mark

@ Stephanie
    Did you ever get your paper check and how long did it take I’m in the same boat been 13 days since the bank sent the money back and irs says it still hasn’t received it in the system yet

Mark

John Marley did you ever get your paper check and how long did it take if you did get it

Sickoftaxes

I’ve been watching.. I filed 2-5-19.
    Got a review letter in March. Then another 60 day review in July. Nothing else.

My transcript hasn’t updated since July 12th. I am so sick of this. I’ve never had any issues with my taxes. Everything has basically been a mirror image of each prior year. I will NOT file before March ever again..

No $.. No updates… No excuses… Absolutely NOTHING

Efrainf07

Irs keep saying they can’t verify my income have any body else have that happened?

Mark

How long will it take the irs to recognize that my bank sent my direct deposit back which they did on Nov 7th and today they still don’t see it so I’m wondering how long after they get it back till they see it in the system

WeWillNeverBeRefunded

I got an advocate last month at the end, advocate still has yet to call…. and it’s almost end of this month they were suppose to call by the 5th, no way they’re that busy since everyone is done for be most part. But besides that my latest return expected day is 12/25 probably will take that long if they keep moving this slow. I call the ladies phone directly and left a message with no call back…. so there’s that. Irs sucks

Nate
    @nate79

@josselynd82

This is ridiculous!

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

@Nate79…..I received a letter stating 12/20 and had hope to get that money then since its almost the new year. but now that your saying they told you another 45days, for sure that money is not coming. This is not acceptable and really insane. a full year has passed and still nothing. so now IRS you will have to pay last year and next year all at once!

Nate
    @nate79

Received a notice in September stating that they received my information in August and should be reviewed between the date the letter was mailed and the 21st of November. Well, that’s 3 days from now 🤷🏾‍♂️. Made a call to check for any type of update and I was told a letter had been sent out on 11/8/19 saying give them 45 more days lol. This shit is crazy lol

Emm

I’m still waiting since 1/31/19.

I’m under “examination” according to IRS. Received two notices with “examination to be completed by: ” and both have expired.

One notice asked to send “backup” consisting of : W2’s, proof my children are mine and resided with me 2018, (I’ve always claimed my children) medical records, school records, etc.

IRS rep I talked to last week stated they received all my paperwork in mid June. My examiner is located in Fresno, CA (I’m in TX) and they are backed up two months, at the least, in their examination department. IRS rep reviewed my docs and said everything looked good, just have to continue to wait for examination to review and release and recommended I get a Tax Advocate. What “caused” my examination/audit was one of my Employers sent in my W2 in late and IRS received it in their office in AUGUST!!!??? So my Income matches up now.

I called TA # that day and received a file case #. TA called back this morning. I’ve sent my TA all paperwork, via fax, that I had previously sent to IRS in June today. TA said I SHOULD wait for TA to review until mid Dec…. of course!

Now, I’m waiting again……

Jerry

Still waiting

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

I’m still here fucken waiting on this stupid money. now I’m sick and have to have surgery and was hoping this money can help out for Christmas but who has hope on that money ever coming!!!!

Mark

My refund was supposed to be dd on Nov 6th but account is closed still waiting for the check in the mail any idea how long long its allowed up to 4 weeks but I was wondering if any of you have had a better time line

CDS

IM STILL AT STILL BEING PROCESSED… CHECKED MY TRANSCRIPTS STILL AT

806 – 4-15-19
    766- 4-15-19
    570- 3-25-19

WTFFFFFF anyone with these codes like me still waiting

OVER IT
    @josselynd82

Anyone still waiting?

maribfelix

Omg I didn’t think I would get to type this ever!!! But I finally got my ddd for Nov 5th!!! I have been here since Feb and got a TA mid Sept. Thank you God. Good luck to everyone who is still here. Hopefully everyone gets theirs soon!!!

Mark

How long after they release check will it take to get to my house

Viewing 75 replies - 1 through 75 (of 5,881 total)
  • The topic ‘We have received your tax return and it is being processed.’ is closed to new replies.