Walmart Money Card DDD 2/27/2019 !?!?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Walmart Money Card DDD 2/27/2019 !?!?

• This topic has 71 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Meka.
  • Topic Starter
    Nickig

Guys

Let’s keep our fellow Wal-Mart Money Card holders updates when funds hit.
      Sbtp updated this am for me at 8 am EST. Waiting on DD๐Ÿ˜Ž

Viewing 70 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Meka

What time of the day does your refund hit your Walmart money card?

Francis

Anyone ever get their deposit on their Walmart money card I have 3 orange bars on IRS website but still no money on my card nd they cant tell me anything never had a problem in the past I’m n florida

Shonny

This is total and utter bs…it’s pretty much 12pm EST and I still haven’t received a dime…I got my advance on the wmc,that deposit hit at 4am!! So what’s the problem?

Francis

@ wondering thanks n please do this is so frustrating

Wondering

@ Francis Good news is it seems others are having the same problem we are and i noticed some of them have finally recieved refunds. So hopefully it will be here soon? Im going to speak to the tax preparer and I will update with any news.

Francis

@ wondering I never had a problem until this year my daughter got hers on walmart card today I got nothing but the irs says deposit today

Wondering

@Francis I’m waiting also walmart card!!??

Richelle

I just so over it this year

Francis

I’m still waiting for walmart money card did 02/27 everyone I talk to that used it got theirs I have 2 cards waiting for deposits and still nothing

Richelle

Nothing for me yet ๐Ÿ˜” DDD 2/27
                            Got a small refund advance on 1/28
                            Wondering if that’s why it hasn’t hit yet…

Keith

The thing i dont understand is when i woke up my money was on my walmart money card but when i call to check my transactions it says tjar it was deposted 2/25. They claim to not hold any deposits but where was the money for 2 whole days since it said no pending transactions.?. Well i hope you all get feeling of reilef that i now have. I wish you all the best and we can stress again together next year. The wait is over!

Shaynee Taylor

Anyone got a tax loan and still not refund yet but DDD is 2/27

NCMama

I dunno what ya’ll are posting last name initials but mine is W.

NCMama

My refund was on my walmartmoneycard this morning, finally I can stop stressing!

Shaynee Taylor

I will never use wmc again count y’all fucking days wmc

Shaynee Taylor

Just go forget about it and just break it to her hope she understand thanks tho fuck wmc will NEVER USE AGAIN

Haleylynn062810

@Shaynee I know it’s hard cause you are counting on that money to help with her birthday. I totally get it cause I’ve been dying everyday waiting for this refund so I can pay all my Bill’s like 3 months ahead and not have to worry for a few months. I’m a single mom to a handsome 1 year old boy. And everything I do is for him so I get it honestly. It was getting so close to the 1st all I could think of was rent rent rent. It’s coming my dear !!!!

Shaynee Taylor

Thanks harleylyn u my Lil seed of faith rn because its so hard to keep a clear mind smh knowing my baby will be looking forward to today

Shaynee Taylor

I got accepted sat DDD today and still nothing and IRS status said refund date 2/27 but didn’t change to third bar only have 2 bars still but today my date if not there by 7 will be calling irs

Haleylynn062810

Dont worry @Shaynee it will hit soon then you can go shopping for her birthday and what not. I totally get it my son just turned 1 in January we just want to give them the best. Just be patient and keep refreshing email and Walmart money card. I got my refund and wmr hasnt even updated to sent so I wouldn’t go by them

Haleylynn062810

@Shaynee
                                                  I filed January 24th and was accepted January 25th.
                                                  My DDD was 2/27
                                                  I used turbo tax and had the fees taken out of my refund.
                                                  I had EITC and ACTC.
                                                  Sbtpg updated for me yesterday morning.
                                                  It said it took out my fees and sent the amount to me but I didnt have a DD on my Walmart money card.
                                                  Then today I just woke up a 5:18am and i had an email from turbo tax from 3:57am saying they took out their fees and it will be deposited soon.
                                                  So for the hell of it I checked my Walmart money card app and it was there

Shaynee Taylor

Thank u just frustrated today my daughter 4th bday but I got faith its coming

Haleylynn062810

My last name starts with a B . Who knows they may even be going alphabetically. You never know guys. It definitely is coming today. There are so many people that use Walmart money card. It may just take another hour or so.

Shaynee Taylor

Haleylyn
                                                        This my first year using DDD is 2/27 on your first tax season with this card how long did it take that morning or that night

Haleylynn062810

If you used turbo tax and had your fees taken out of your refund keep refreshing your email. They will send you an email saying they got their fees and it will be deposited soon

Haleylynn062810

I’ve seen some people last year get it at 7am. Maybe the ones who havent are just on an automated list and every second someones is deposited you move up the list closer you may be 300th in line but in 5 minutes you’ll 250th in line. It’s coming guys

Shaynee Taylor

Still notjing

Shaynee Taylor

I’m w chad

chuckwad
                                                                  @madinwv

fuck you keith

Keith

I fell asleep at 1 and just woke up to a deposit being there. Funny part is it says it was deposited 2/25 but i just got it now. Well good luck all have a good year!

chuckwad
                                                                      @madinwv

im gonna go f’n apeshit if this doesnt hit by 6.. might see me on the news

Shaynee Taylor

This is bs and today my daughter 4th ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ชbday

• #4305116
                                                                        Shaynee Taylor

Chuck call and see if u have a pending transaction on your card

• #4305114
                                                                          chuckwad
                                                                            @madinwv

well everyone else has got theirs

• #4305113
                                                                            Shaynee Taylor

Chuck just got off there phone with wmc customer service and was told it’s not a specific time it posts just posts on its own

• #4305112
                                                                              chuckwad
                                                                                @madinwv

this is bullshit

• #4305107
                                                                                Haleylynn062810

Idk what time mine hit. But I got my DD on my Walmart money card. Turbo tax sent me an email at 3:57 that my refund will be deposited soon and they got their fees. So anywhere between 3:57am-5:18am Eastern here in NY. Good luck guys

• #4305102
                                                                                  chuckwad
                                                                                    @madinwv

i havent got it either shaynee

• #4305092
                                                                                    Shaynee Taylor

Walmart money card its 5:04 still nothing anyone else has this problem

• #4305091
                                                                                      Shaynee Taylor

No deposit yet

• #4305082
                                                                                        chuckwad
                                                                                          @madinwv

MINE STILL HASNT its almost 5!!! walmart money card …. am i not getting a deposit ?

• #4305078
                                                                                          AME
                                                                                            @buckeyesgirl

Mine updated overnight. Good luck everyone, see you next year!

• #4305039
                                                                                            Courtney

Update: both of ours deposited 2:50 am CST. Good luck again and see everyone next year lol

• #4305036
                                                                                              Jenni

Just hit!

• #4305030
                                                                                                FranticRefresh
                                                                                                  @franticrefresh

just hit 3:45, est

praise God

good luck folks, see you next year

• #4304933
                                                                                                  Marie Park

I think even sbtpg recieve 2days early walmart release our ddd day . No more walmart card will using tax trturn good night guus

• #4304911
                                                                                                    Cody

Still nothing at 2am 2/27…๐Ÿคฌ

• #4304674
                                                                                                      Kasp3rd

Don’t expect to see the deposit until 3:30 – 530 Eastern Time. That is the time my check hits my account.

• #4304640
                                                                                                        Haleylynn062810

Ps. Its 11:13pm here in NY and I’ve still got nothing. Probably tomorrow guys. This mama is going to bed

• #4304611
                                                                                                          Haleylynn062810

No State refund here. I’m from NY. Cuomo wants the keep my money in his pocket longer.
                                                                                                            NY is legit the worst state ever

• #4304586
                                                                                                            Courtney

Personally, I’ve been considering switching cards/banks and this tax situation was the final straw. I didn’t start having issues with them until my first paycheck of 2019. For years now I received my pay 1-2 days early and starting in January it wouldn’t come until 3am the day of not necessarily a bad thing but NOTHING has changed about my working situation so don’t understand why my deposit date changed. My fiance receives his pay 2 days early (but I’m assuming it’s because he works for Wal-Mart). We both have a DDD of 2/2719 and nothing as of 9:43 pm CST. Will update soon as either of ours hit, good luck everyone!

• #4304577
                                                                                                              Mandie06

@franticfresh same here except i have no date on my state yet im just over waiting hope itll be early am

• #4304574
                                                                                                                FranticRefresh
                                                                                                                  @franticrefresh

Nothing here yet. State and Fed DDD 2/27

no fees, filed through TT

pretty disappointed it hasn’t hit yet, I’m hoping it’ll be there by 6am

• #4304572
                                                                                                                  Youwannaknowlol
                                                                                                                    @youwannaknowlol

Yall its coming now๐Ÿ˜† the banks have them all..
                                                                                                                    Emerald card holders are getting theirs now.. and so are the rest of you… some banks just want to wait that extra 30 minutes ๐Ÿ˜† why? Idk… but I repeat they do have them and it will be in your account from now up till 3 am..
                                                                                                                    I promise yall๐Ÿ˜Ž

Oh yeah the irs web is behind… it wont say sent until tomorrow even though all of our refunds have been sent … so just check your actual account…

• #4304565
                                                                                                                    Mandie06

Nothing on my end yet ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• #4304560
                                                                                                                      Keith

Est im in Pa

• #4304555
                                                                                                                        Mandie06

๐Ÿ˜† not the only curious one lol

• #4304554
                                                                                                                          Mandie06

Keith what time zone are you in?

• #4304550
                                                                                                                            Randall

Keith–which time zone, my man?

• #4304543
                                                                                                                              Keith

Last year i got it the night before at 1015pm so im hoping it hits any minute!

• #4304533
                                                                                                                                Mandie06

Still waiting and im tired of it lbvs i hope we all get it soon

• #4304529
                                                                                                                                  AME
                                                                                                                                    @buckeyesgirl

@Kelly I agree!

• #4304433
                                                                                                                                    Kelly

Yes… They took my fees at 650 am CST. It’s crazy. May as well had used a traditional bank.

• #4304424
                                                                                                                                      AME
                                                                                                                                        @buckeyesgirl

I’m still waiting for my DD. I know it is 2/27 but I’ve had this card for 2 years. SBTPG took out my fees at 5am eastern time. It was really disheartening to see so many other saying their’s was on their card…

• #4304417
                                                                                                                                        Kelly

I know…. It makes no sense. I know my ddd is not until tomorrow but I am very frustrated. I won’t be using turbo if they still have these crazy fees and I’ll never use Walmart money card again for tax purposes. I also thought the turbo prepaid card would post the day of but it appears that they were the first to get their deposits. This is ridiculous!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ‘Ž

• #4304399
                                                                                                                                          Haleylynn062810

@kelly the crazy thing is that on SBTPGs home page ‘about them’ or whatever it is. Says they are green dot company. Just like Walmart money cards are part of green dot company. And on that page they advertise “oh get your direct deposit on your Walmart money card”

So my thing is. If SBTPG is that far in with green dot and Walmart then why are we the last ones to get the deposits. Like I’m not saying who should and shouldn’t go first. But like with all that information about how close knit SBTPG & Green Dot & Walmart are youd think we would have seen something already.

• #4304392
                                                                                                                                            Kelly

I’ll never use them again. It’s like all other prepaid cards have hit except Walmart Money card. Ughhhh!!!

• #4304388
                                                                                                                                              Haleylynn062810

I filed January 24th and was accepted January 25th.
                                                                                                                                                I used turbo tax and had the fees taken out of my refund.
                                                                                                                                                I had EITC and ACTC.
                                                                                                                                                Sbtpg updated for me this morning.
                                                                                                                                                It says it took out my fees and sent the amount to me but I dont have a DD on my Walmart money card.
                                                                                                                                                I use the Walmart money card app on my phone to keep checking the balance. It’s still the same.
                                                                                                                                                9:08pm here in NY right now.
                                                                                                                                                If I dont get it tonight maybe tomorrow ? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• #4304376
                                                                                                                                                James Evans

Idk how to check pending on WMC but no DD .

• #4304370
                                                                                                                                                  Mandie06

Still nothing just glad the forums are back up lol

• #4304200
                                                                                                                                                    Keith

I have DDD 2/27 . Filed free thru TT.
                                                                                                                                                      Just checked no pending deposit on my walmart money card. Last year mine hit at 10pm the day before so im guessing itll be there tonight

Viewing 70 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                  • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.