Wage Transcript

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Wage Transcript

• This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Monty.
  • Topic Starter
    Lyndsay

Wage transcript finally updated instead of saying “no record of return filed” any idea how long before a refund deposit date?

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Monty

@TBW, just a hunch. More of a question from others that have received refunds. It seems like others on this thread received refunds after the wage transcript populated.

TBW

@Monty

What makes you say that? I noticed my wage information has also populated now, but nothing else has changed. I was also told back in may that my return was in error resolution but they didn’t know why.

Hopefully you’re right, been waiting a long time for this return to go through

Tigs

@Traci…yes I know that is my amount after the deduction

Traci

@Tigs
                They forgave $10,000 of the unemployment

Tigs

My wage transcript updated and perusing through it I discovered they have 1099-g that is not mine. Like literally I live in NY and collect NY unemployment and it is for Arizona UI. I don’t think my identity has been stolen because I have notifications and protection on but it lost my name and social and it’s only for $1440 not the 10466 that mine is. What in the actual hell is the IRS doing

Monty

Accepted on 4/6, no real movement until this week when wage transcript populated. It’s filled with all of my return information. Prior to wage transcript update, I called IRS and was told I was in errors but nothing appeared to be missing. Was told that refund should be processed around 10 weeks so I’m hoping that this wage update means refund will come in the next week or so.

Traci

My wage is available also, I even see my college 1098-T on there. I was going to amend and add that. Look all just the W2’s and another information received for the year.

HaroldTheSloth

Glad to see others in the same boat! I filed 4/5, so I’m coming up on the 10 week mark here soon. Saw no movement, but noticed this week that my wage transcripts are fully populated. Account transcript has an “as of” date of 5/17, but shows my return not present. Other transcripts are N/A. Hopefully something will develop shortly.

Rosemary’s Baby Daddy

Filed 2/13 and accepted 2/14. Basically nothing except as of date changed to 5/10/21 about 5 weeks ago until just now my wages also now show on my transcripts! WMR still nothing and still N /A on top two 2021 transcripts. What does this mean? Anyone know? IT’s something so it has to be a good sign.

larry
                            @djlarry2007

My wage transcript updated with unemployment info only. I have already received refund from taxes. Hopefully this means that there will be movement soon for married filling jointly with credits and children. My wife did not file unemployment, just me. The wage transcript shows unemployment and taxes paid are exactly the unemployment 10%.

Lyndsay

My as of date is still May 10th l hope it changes soon or something good happens. I am definitely excited about some movement, at least now l feel like they actually looked at my return

Matusko

Mine updated today too omg at least some movement !! Week and half ago ☺️ n Friday my as of updated from 3/1/2020 to June/14 . I filed 3/17 . I hope this is a good sign all my wages are on transcript wage portion

Gudda4

I was wondering the same that’s the only 1 of mines updated to. As of date june 7, accepted FEB 17 Identity verification MAY28

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.