Verify Income???

Home Forums Archives Under Review Verify Income???

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Oswald.
  • Topic Starter
    Bill R
      @billr

This is a bit much..
      Been out of work for couple months, have a disabled fiance and 2 kids. We counted on this

Filed 1/27
      Accepted 1/28

Received state refund already (6 days later)

Got letter 4464c 2/19 Now under 60 day review spent a week calling waiting on hold getting hung up on only to finally get some info from a rep.
      They only showed 1 of 2 employers I had last year and needed to verify my income. Called the employer they say they did not have and they said thats BS since I got a W2 from them and already got my state refund back…Makes sense..

I called back to irs they said they will set me up with an advocate to help with my case and now I wait to get this call…WHY..

My family NEEDS this money to live till we get back on ur feet.

On a positive note we all will EVENTUALLY get or money back I hope!

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Oswald

Some of us are still waiting for 2019 refunds and have been going thru this for over a year now! Not sure if filing this year is even worth all the stress or just wait until next year!

Bill R
            @billr

NONE…..

Can’t believe they are doing this to all of us…….

rg1257

@billr

our tax advocate had us send ours over around the same day,. still no update still no money.

any luck on your end today?

Bill R
                @billr

STILL waiting for the irs to release my refund….

TA faxed over my supposed missing w2 on 3/16 and said they got what they needed and should be released within 7 to 10 days….

Man I hope…

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘Under Review’ is closed to new topics and replies.