Turbo Prepaid Visa (Intuit Turbo)

Home Forums Archives Banks & Prepaid Cards Turbo Prepaid Visa (Intuit Turbo)

• This topic has 13 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Joseph D Graham.
  • Topic Starter
    VeeArizona
      @veearizona

Has anyone used this card before and had more then the maximum daily limit they allow ($2,999) for deposit on their card? I’m expecting almost twice as much and I’m worried I won’t get it now. Thank you in advance

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Joseph D Graham

How can I find out the balance on my card. When I call it says the last 4 numbers are not right

Kenechiasims

My card was supposed to come saturday been two weeks ordered another card.havent came.

Shawn Tyler

Hi my name is shawn Tyler I never received my prepaid turbo tax card for my refund , I seen the email in my in box but it say invalid. That was almost a month ago . Now I try to Register but the link says invalid. I checked with IRS it say my refund has been deposited. But I have no access, now I still have my prepaid card from last year ? Please help

Bettnry
                @soon2bmrsmenke

IRS WMR is saying refund sent 2-27 when I call the automated system says it was deposited to my bank (I’m assuming the turbo card ) but I have not received it! I also have no pending deposits….IRS WMR says if I don’t receive it by 3-6 to call …..has anyone else experienced this in the past or is anyone experiencing this now?

Joseph Bartholomew

IRS sent my federal refund on February 27 2019 haven’t received it yet

Kasey Sandlin-Lippert

Yes I had last years deposit put on it and got well over that amount. Dont worry about those things turbo tax wouldnt offer it if you couldnt receive your entire refund on it.

Angela

Anyone know the max ach limit? I called and they told me $50000 but the cardholder agreement says $10000. Not sure if I should expect to have to wait for a check to be issued now or if it will really be okay and will receive the refund just fine.

asr

I know I wanna know too… ddd 2/27 and I wanna know can I just get all off in two days. I been hearing some peoples cards were freezing and they didn’t have access to money. Im not doing this next year, hasn’t happen to me but im terrified. Have court on Friday 3/1 and need this money for lawyer…

Maegan Hassan
                          @gihmemymoney

I’m approved with a date of 2/27 will update once the deposit hits.

2019TaxYear

Wanted to update this particular bank/thread.
                            Chime in when you get your refund.
                            Did you have your fees deducted from return?
                            Did you get a Refund Advance in the fall?
                            DD date?

Arielle

I am curious myself.. I have a DDD of 3/7/18. Wondered if there was a trend of when this typically deposits?

Jennifer
                                @jenniferbales77

Anyone using this card got their money yet ? They said the 22 what time does it usually hit the card. Thanks

Brittany

The $2999 is for cash deposit only. Your full refund will be fine.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘Banks & Prepaid Cards’ is closed to new topics and replies.