TT sent an EMPTY FILE Filed 1/20/15

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season TT sent an EMPTY FILE Filed 1/20/15

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years ago by TURBO TAX SUCKS.
  • Topic Starter
    TURBO TAX SUCKS

I filed with TT on 1/20 and was excepted same day.

Everything seemed to be progressing although slowly. Got my one bar and code 152

After about a week checked transcripts
      The year showed up on my transcripts but when I would open them nothing was in the file just 0’s

4 Days ago my bar disappeared ( I though ..ok we are getting close) Nothing …waited till the magical 21 days had past and even gave an extra day before calling.

One the first call I got a very helpful lady who researched my account but could not help me. She finally came on and told me I needed to call the ID Verify dept. I called them and got a very nice woman named Ms Evans. She research and found TT had sent a EMPTY FILE…it was just enough to give me a file number in the IRS system but absolutely NOTHING was in it..no return found. This caused the IRS computer to flag my account!

She asked me a ton of questions to verify i was who i said I was and it was my account. Then told me I would have to go into the nearest IRS office (45miles one way) and give them my ss card and Id as well as my childrens birth certificates!

After getting off the phone with her I proceeded to call TT…waited 45 minutes to get a person who asked my name and email and was obviously new…then without another word but me back in que to transfer. I FINALLY got Anothy from TT on the phone and after about an hour of him relaying messages to tier 2 support so they could relay it to tier 3 support they decided my return never transferred….not shit!! Now since the computer system still shows it DID transfer I am locked out…meaning they cannot send my return to the IRS…because it is “already there”..WAIT it gets better!!

They then proceeded to tell me I could try taking it to the local (45miles) office with the paperwork I have to take anyway…(only because their software caused me to be flagged) but they doubted they could send it electronically either and I would have to mail it in!!

TURBO TAX SUCKS

• The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.