TT says transmitted

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season TT says transmitted

• Topic Starter
    Blake

TT has transmuted my federal return. I filed on 1/23. Anyone else seeing this? How long does it take to go from transmitted to accepted?

Viewing 25 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        kevinh
          @sprintcupfan88

Transmitted 1/27. Received text last night around 7 pm accepted. WMR shows one bar today.

Blake

ACCEPTED!!!! as of 9:58 PM

Craig

TT finally updated to accepted about 8:45 pm CST. It had been accepted on WMR since at least 3 pm.

NOAdvancesPLZIMCUTE

1/17 filed just got accepted today…im not patients but i didnt trust the advance i did not want any dekays

Kate

Accepted WMR at least 4 hours that I know of and still pending on TT

I think my updates on TurboTax are 2 hours slow. I was accepted by IRS around 3-4 cst and just updated @ 6:49pm

Alx D.

@Kate

I don’t think Santa Barbara handles TurboTax loans.

Kate

Anyone check Santa Barbara bank to see if loan was approved? That’s what I’m hearing but no info there for me. I know I will not use TT again if they deny me. Used faithfully for years paying extras every time and never one issue with a refund. Update TT and let us know what’s up with our advance

Craig

I’m just like Blake. TT says transmitted and pending, but WMR says received.

TT must be waiting on more funds for all those refund advances they are giving out. I’m sure they would hate to sucker people into there debit card on the pretense of an advance, and then not be able to deliver.

Blake

WMR says return received but TT still says pending

Mrsschmitty722
                              @mrsschmitty722

Just got my text and email from TT saying the IRs accepted my return.

kevinh
                                @sprintcupfan88

Filed on 1/23 with TT. Switched today to transmitted. Looking back on last years email TT sent about being accepted. It was sent at 8:49 pm on the Monday last year. Hoping to get one by tonight.

Mrsschmitty722
                                  @mrsschmitty722

I just checked irs.gov and they have received my return and are processing it. My refund amount is posted as well. TT still says pending on their side. It never said transmitted or anything. I filed the 17th.
                                  I’m guessing I’ll change to the PATH message on Saturday as I’m a weekly.

Blake

Update:

Received by IRS:
                                    Monday, Jan 27th 2020 12:28 PM EST

Carol

Good to know that others who did their taxes before the 27th with TT haven’t had theirs transmitted yet. I know they transmit all day long. Once transmitted I’ll feel better lol. No path,EIC etc. straight forward and not a big refund for sure. Just want to tuck it away into savings.

Tim

Same here filed on the 24th with TT still says pending today looks like there’s a lot still pending just breath y’all it will update today or tomorrow to received and for all us dealing with the path act get comfortable last year it was the week of February 18 before anyone with ACTC or EIC really started to receive there refunds there was a few spotty refunds right after the 15th but things didn’t really get moving for us with path till the 18th I’ve been doing my own taxes for years and following these blogs for the last 5 years there’s a ton of misinformation floating around on here do your own research if you filed through a reputable tax preparer didn’t try to lie on your return aren’t behind on your child support In default on your student loans or owe the IRS back tax’s all reasons they can delay reduce the amount of your return or take all of it you will receive your refund in about 3 to 4 weeks from now for us under the path act for everyone else about 3 weeks from whenever you filed

Tim

Same here filed on the 24th with TT still says pending today looks like there’s a lot still pending just breath y’all it will update today or tomorrow to received and for all us dealing with the path act get comfortable last year it was the week of February 18 before anyone with ACTC or EIC really started to receive there refunds there was a few spotty refunds right after the 15th but things didn’t really get moving for us with path till the 18th I’ve been doing my own taxes for years and following these blogs for the last 5 years there’s a ton of misinformation floating around on here do your own research if you filed through a reputable tax preparer didn’t try to lie on your return aren’t behind on your child support In default on your student loans or owe the IRS back tax’s all reasons they can delay reduce the amount of your return or take all of it you will receive your refund in about 3 to 4 weeks from now for us under the path act for everyone else about 3 weeks from whenever you filed

Manda

Filed on 14 and switched to transmitted this morning. Fingers crossed they accept today or tomorrow.

Jessica

TT now says transmitted but still pending!

@HighNoon

Filed 1/19 TT
                                                Says Pending
                                                But now it also shows 1/27 Transmitted

Frederick Smith

I filed with TurboTax on 1/23 late in the evening and it still says pending

Nita88

For those up wondering why you did not immediately get accepted this early in the morning….. the IRS have ALL DAY to accept returns so you could still see an update to accepted by today or tomorrow

Denise

No

DB

Mine says pending but it also says transmitted. Fingers crossed that were accepted today

Mrsschmitty722
                                                          @mrsschmitty722

I filed 1/17. Mine is still saying pending.

Jessica

I filed on 1/23 as well and mine still says pending for both federal and state…

Viewing 25 reply threads
                                                        • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.