TT Est. Refund Date

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season TT Est. Refund Date

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Katie.
  • Topic Starter
    Kate

I see many people’s dates have been changing for estimated refund dates. I filed without ETIC/Etc. on 1/12, accepted 1/14 and changed to the 9001 status a day later. My Estimated TT refund date is still 2/4….does anyone have anything similar? :)

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Katie

Come to find out I do have Actc….my TT timeline still says 2/4 but stuck on 9001 code and can’t view my return transcript yet. Ryan I’m not sure who you’re talking about lying.

Ryan

She’s lying I filed with turbo tax also if you check the app and the wmr app from the irs nobody is getting their refund before 2/9/19

cheryl e kendrick
              @cherlyq63

once you file with turbo tax it will say what the status of your refund is underneath where it says that you will see a short time line, federal filed, accepted date, and last Estimated federal refund date. That date is based on the 21 days from when you filed, and does not take path act into the equation.

Spookyrides

TheTurbo estimated Refund Date is a simple computer generated guess in a perfect world where your forms are 100% correct, the IRS isn’t behind and you don’t get flagged for an audit. Ours shows the estimated return date as March 15th. We got the refund November after going thru an audit, two ID verifications and getting an advocate. The estimated date sat on March many months later.

cheryl e kendrick
                  @cherlyq63

that date is based on 21 days from the date you filed, I have it too, but mine wont be earlier than Feb 15 because I do have eitc

Monee
                    @monee

My date is 2/5 but I’m under the path act. I think people who aren’t claiming the credits will see there deposit by the date shown. I don’t know though.

Nathan

Right after I filed, TT had an estimated refund date of 2/4 even though I filed with both child credits. I think this must be an error on their part because of the Path Act, there is no way I can get my return that early. I also get the 9001 status on WMR when trying to check but the TT website says my return has in fact been accepted.

Katie

Ah yes! It’s strange it won’t show on a phone but will show on a desktop!

Monee
                          @monee

Thanks for the info. I Kept trying to find that. I had to get on desktop

Katie

It is on the timeline bar all the way to the right under the bar :)

Tammy

Where did you find your tt expected date at? I filed with turbo tax and don’t have one listed

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.