Transcripts updated during the day?

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Transcripts updated during the day?

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Anonymous.
  • Topic Starter
    Texas

Just a quick questions – HRB accepted 1/20 – still no movement
      I know WMR is only updated overnight – but are transcripts updated throughout the day or only overnight?

Hope we all get ours soon!

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Anonymous

@Tia ,

I understand the anxiety. My wife thinks I’m crazy. She says “just let it go and wait”. I’m in the same boat as you are. What I told you is what I tell myself to try and keep me from actually going crazy.

For now I just have to accept I didn’t get into the first batch of deposits and wait until my status gets updated. No need for me to freak out until I actually am given a reason other than my own fears of screwing something up on my return.

Elle

Yesterday I checked transcripts and they were avail for 2014, but none of them had any information. I checked about twenty minutes later and information was available. This was between 8 and 9 in the morning. I’m guessing that they very well could be updated during the day, as is WMR. I’ve checked WMR in the morning to see it at a different status in the afternoon. **shrugs**

Kd

I’m in Texas also. Accepted 1/20, no transcripts, one bar… Filed w/ H& R

Tia

@tradami I think that would be my best bet, and include this site as well. Although I think it is very helpful to have, I think it fuels my anxiety even more.

Anonymous

@Tia,

You could always just check every morning. Whether your deposit date is friday or not, knowing any sooner wont make the money come faster.

straysoul

I am going to continue to check hourly.

Tia

I think that would help to know how often they update the transcripts so I dont waste my time looking through out the day

teechtx

I’m in Texas and have the exact same situation. HRB accepted 1/20 no transcripts

Viewing 7 reply threads
                    • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.