Transcript Updated

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Transcript Updated

• This topic has 20 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Apena.
  • Topic Starter
    Patience_is_key

My transcript updated this morning with 846 Refund Issued Date 1-29-2020. Cycle 20200405.

Yesterday transcripts were unavailable.

Does this mean I will get my refund on January 29 as the DDD?

Assuming WMR will update tonight

Viewing 19 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Apena

Question my transcript is available today but wasn’t yesterday. It says 20200505. Can someone tell me when it would be in my account?

Ty Smith

I Have Cycle Code 20200405 Anyone Have An Idea What This Means !? I’m Lost

Charles

Bitcoin is a dickhead

Tracey

@biotin or whatever ur name is…it is more pathetic to scroll through forums being a jerk when people have questions, not sure why it bothers you so much.

daveyhouse
                  @daveyhouse

that cycle was the last test batch, and because it ended in 5 means your are in weekly cycle. Did you WMR update the following Saturday? I imagine you have a DD of 1-29

Shane

@Elena It means the 4th week and 5th day. I forget what day is the first day of the week for those codes but a quick Google search will net you the answers.

Shane

@kgwinn We are twinkies. Same exact date last year and same exact date this year, lol. Hopefully we see the same results and we see our deposits tomorrow.
                      Cheers

Elena

Question my cycle code is 20200405 what does that mean

Kevin
                          @kevinallwell

Congratulations! That was really quick return. Can you tell us what is the cycle-code, from there we can tell if you were daily or weekly update.

Stressed

Hey @bitcoin your worried about me going through every thread, But Don’t have an answer for the question I am asking about. Why are you here? 🖕🏻Off

Risha

Mine too!! Transcript update to refund issued 01/29/2020.

Kgwinn
                                @kgwinn

Same. Filed somewhere around the 15th, accepted 1/21. Had no transcripts yesterday, today everything is updated and DDD of 1/29.

Last year, my DDD was 2/5 and that’s the same day it hit my bank.

Tiffany W

@sarah21

I have the same 2/10 processing date on my transcripts. I filed Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC) only.

Sarah
                                    @sarah21

I have the credits and my transcripts showed up today. I was accepted 1/14. My own tax software. Obviously no 846 code bc I’m PATH. I’m hopeful for the 19th due to being in the test batch. My processing date is always 10 days before my DDD. It shows my processing of 2/10/20 so by 2/20/20. This process is going by faster this year possibly bc we didn’t have any shut downs.

Bitcoin
                                      @bitcoin

@ stressed you really going on every thread asking the same question ….pretty pathetic

Scott

@ Stressed –

your taxes have not been processed yet – not all the people in the test batches have updates yet – most likely by next week unless you have specific issues that raised red flags or EIC, ect…

Stressed

Can anyone breakdown why the 2019 transcripts are blank? Like there’s no date or any info. I filed like early Jan, no kids no eic. Plz any info would help thx

Pearl

Exact same for me. I deposit onto my Netspend card. My DDD is always on a Wednesday and I usually get my direct deposit on Sunday night. With the exception of two years ago when i got it on the same Friday that my transcripts updated.

Scott

I just checked my transcripts and I show a 1/29 refund date so most likely will get my refund next week ( it has been my experience that the actual date and the date on the transcript only vary by a day or two – not sure what other people do)

Married filing joint and only using the standard deduction this year with 2 kids in college so it was a pretty easy year – use HR Block software

GL to everyone else!

Hollee

Or very close to. Yes. Last year my transcript said the 30th, SBTPG recieved it on the 28th, it was DD on the 29th

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.