Transcript Cycle Numbers

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season Transcript Cycle Numbers

• Topic Starter
    Yaminah

Here we go. We have the first update in the form of ordering transcripts. The first cycle number is 20150402. People can update others on the progress of their returns and bars (or lack thereof) after being able to download their transcript.

Viewing 66 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Leslie
          @leslie

Ok, so i have code 570 “account action pending” and I’ve been looking over my transcript and I saw that one of the monthly Premium tax credit amounts for September is listed as 0.00 even though what I sent on my return which i transmitted via hrblock shows the correct amount. Also I have my 1095A from the government also showing the correct amount that goes in that box but somehow when either the computer or person entered my information that’s showing on my account and return transcript they left that amount off which should be a little over 200 dollars and that also would then throw off figures for premium tax credit which would then throw off my refund. This is not my error so I’m not exactly sure who i need to contact to let them know they are missing the darn number. I hate to have to wait forever for their screw up.

Anonymous

am i the same cycle nuber every year or does it change? I was 05 last year. I hear some say Wed, Thurs which is it?

Alize

Where should the codes be on the transcript? I dont see any.

Sierra

So excited filed yesterday 1/26 accepted yesterday 1/26 and just got home from work today and got the glorious 846 code with a cycle date of 20150403!!! So happy about how quick it was this year waited until march last year

tnishify

We should start seeing deposits Monday

teechtx

@leslie thanks!

Leslie
                      @leslie

I was able to order my transcript this morning.
                      I filed on the 20th
                      accepted on the 21st

Cycle Posted: 20150402
                      received date: april 15, 2015 (although that doesn’t really matter)
                      I don’t have the Refund sent date on here anywhere but i’m not really worried. I have a Schedule C /Self Employment/ etc, so mine may be a little different but I remember last year that people were pretty correct deciphering ddd from the cycle date so i thought I’d share mine.

Still only one bar on WMR but I don’t worry abut it much since its only updated so often.

Anonymous

I filed 1/15 and was accepted 1/16 Still 1 bar on WMR with topic 152; can’t order transcripts for 2014 – all say N/A. Maybe something will change soon .. it’s only been 7 days since IRS opened on the 20th but I don’t recall this long of a wait in past years to at least get transcripts or a DDD

Anonymous

I just pulled up my transcript in which this is my first year doing so I see a cycle of 20150402 but dont see any codes where can I find that at I dont see it at the bottom on the left

Anonymous

I’m happy to be apart of the transcript club BUT I was only able to order them by mail. CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW I GET TO DOWNLOAD THEM TO VIEW THEM TODAY?? WHEN I ENTER MY INFO, IT SAYS THEY WILL EMAIL ME MY USER NAME AND I NEVER GET THE EMAIL. PLEASE HELP!!!! Biting my nails and pulling my hair out over here!

Kathy

I must say I used to be like most of guys, every 5 minutes checking for updates..lol. This should be a lesson. Manage your income, Budget your spending, save for emergencies, so when you file next year all you will have to do its file and let it be. Try it….it works. I’m out.

Anonymous

I filed on 1/22 and was accepted right away. I have one bar still and cannot order transcripts…

Sherry

Accepted 1/21 no transcripts available yet either :(.

BATMAN

Just go like youre setting up a new account.. they will send you a new confirmation code. You can use the same email, just dont enter the wrong info or you’ll be locked out of the system for 24 hours.. like me.

teechtx

Man filed 1/7, accepted 1/20 no transcripts available. Anyone else?

crenee

Printed my Account Transcripts for tax years 2014, 2013, and 2012. Got the same cycle number that everyone else seems to b getting.
                                        2014 – cycle # 20150402 issue date 2-16-2015
                                        2013 – cycle # 20140601 issue date 2-24-2014 direct deposit dated and received 2-6-2014 (THURSDAY)
                                        2012 – cycle # 20130505 issue date 2-18-2013 direct deposit dated and received 2-6-2013 (WEDNESDAY)

The direct deposits are actually dated when they are sent to your bank. Some banks will get them before the actual date and will hold them until that date. Some banks will issue them even if its before the actual date on the deposit. And other banks may hold it for a couple days after the actual deposit date. If you call your bank they can tell you their policy on this. You can also ask a live representative at your bank if they see any upcoming or pending deposits.

If you look at your last year’s direct deposit you should see that there is a date. ex: US TREASURY 2-06-2014. And this date may differ a little from the actual day it was deposited. Just to give you an idea if you don’t want to call.

Just trying to give some details so maybe people can pull some info from my info.

helppppp

Everyone that has access to transcript can yall see if yall can order it to be mailed out? mines is saying not available. I can’t access it online because im a victim of identity theft :(

Tatiana

I lost my username so i have rest it at least 7 time since this morning. I have no idea what else to do or why it’s taking so damn long. Can anyone help me out

INEEDACAR

I checked mine before I looked on here today! I’ve got the February 16th refund date also. I’m hoping that some of you are right and we aren’t waiting until then for refunds! Either way, I’m glad to see some sort of progress!

Anonymous

I can only order my transcripts by mail! Somebody please help! How do I view them? When I put my email address in I never get an email!! Please help!! Thanks

thizness man

@dude, don’t worry, it just means they are processing it. For the last few days I had the same thing on my wages transcript. Logged in this morning and was able to see all of mine and all of the info is there now.

IamTHATbean

Joining the club! I HAVE TRANSCRIPTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan

dude,

Mine says the same thing. I filed 1/8 and accepted 1/12 TT.

dude

Does ANYONE know why my account transcript has no code and says no return filed??? Surely SOMEONE has to have gotten this last year and can tell me if it means anything.. Anyone!??

MCRT88

I was able to review my transcripts this morning and have a cycle date of 20150402. So, if I remember correct. I believe the cycle dates go as followed, 2015 the year obviously, 04 is the 4th week of the year which in the IRS chart is THIS week the 26th-30th (So we know it will be deposited this week) and the 02 is Friday. SO we should have our money by the end of the week, give or take a couple business days for bank processing if you have fees, depending on your bank, etc. BUT THIS IS GOOD NEWS!! The cycle “Code” goes as follows (YEAR)(WEEK OF YEAR)(DAY OF WEEK) but the day of week is based on the IRS cycle. So we know its being deposited the 4th week of 2015, the IRS cycle week begins on Thurs and ends on Weds, so the cycle date is DAY TWO which if Thursday is 1, then Friday is 2. This is how I know that our money will be transmitted on Friday. I am 99% positive. HOPE THIS HELPS EVERYBODY WONDERING AND CONGRATS!!

Filed 1/9 with TT, Accepted 1/12

Kristin

I was accepted by the IRS on Jan. 12th. I am able to pull up my transcripts and it says refund issue date Feb. 16, 2015. When I check on Where’s My Refund, it just says return is still being processed. I have never had any bars and my refund amount is missing also! I don’t think the WMR is working correctly and I feel that it has always had glitches.

Dan

I filed Jan 8 and was accepted on the 12th (I guess not technically accepted but I wouldn’t know the difference because they don’t send an acceptance letter twice). Currently WMR says it’s processing and on my 2014 Account Transcript it says “No tax return filed” and on Return Transcript it says N/A.

Anyone else getting this?

Anonymous

Here is my 2 cents.., at 745 am this morning I could only get the 2014 Account transcript at 855 am the 2014 return transcript showed up when I was comparing prior years transcripts to the bank account! On the 2013 transcript it says that the refund was sent on 02-24-2014, I printed the screen shot last year of when the DDD showed up on WMR and here is the info. On 02/02/2014 the refund approved bar showed up with a DDD of 02-06-2014 and it was deposited into our account that day (6th). The cycle date for the 2013 taxes was 20140601, So whatever you do, don’t look at the dates because it is their codes and cycles and not meant to be understood by us (I say its a way to make them safe if they fall behind). As you see last years date on the return was NOT the date we got our refund. 2012 taxes are the same way, nothing followed the dates and it was always early! If the date showed up on WMR last year on 02-02-2014 (which was a Sunday) and it was deposited only 4 days later on the 6th, I am guessing we will be having deposits within but most likely less than a week! I’m not an expert, I am just reviewing information in front of me…

Jenn

I was able to view my transcripts as well. I was accepted by the irs 1/21/2015, still only have one bar on WMR. These are the dates etc. on my transcripts. Cycle is 20150402 Processing date is 2-16-2015 and refund issued 2-16-2015

gtjib

I guess I am confused….my transcript says right on it “refund sent 2/16/2015”. So what are we trying to decode?

btw… Even though it says the 16th I expect it sooner, only because mine last year said the 13th and it was in my bank on the 6th.

luislovezme

Well i have the same code 20150402 with a deposit on the Feb. 16th but l checked my last year one and it said they would deposit on Feb. 24, 2014 and i received my deposit on Feb. 10th so thats 14 days differents so it possible that could happen this year too.

Aspis

Was able to order account transcript this morning, cycle 20150402, with my return sent date as Feb 16 2015. I filed on the 14th, accepted on the 16th with TT, fees taken out, wmr still on one bar.

The transcripts are good news! At least a little something. Maybe we will see some deposits soon? :-) Have we figured out the cycle yet guys?

• #4094495
                                                                        Paul

i have a cycle date of 20150402, so theoretically we could see deposits as early as tomorrow! i had a cycle date of 20140601 last year, and got my money on the 6th.

• #4094493
                                                                          Dan

I was able to look at my account transcript. When I filed with Turbotax this year it never asked me about fees or anything. Usually it takes money from my refund and I have to agree to it before it efiles. That never happened and it has me worried. My 2014 Account transcript is available but says that there’s no tax return filed. Anyone else get this? Is this normal?

• #4094491
                                                                            Drew

Good morning folks :)

I just gave the whole transcript request thing a try for the first time, and I am a little unsure of how to interpret the information on it, so I am hoping some of you tax veterans can help. What should I make of this?

Cycle 20150402
                                                                              PROCESSING DATE: February 16, 2015
                                                                              Refund Issued 02-16-2015

My transcript from last year gives the “Refund Issued” date of 2-24-14, but I received my refund on the 7th, so I know it isn’t accurate in that respect.
                                                                              Thanks!

• #4094487
                                                                              Bella

Argh! My transcript still isn’t available, only income records or something weird. :(

• #4094485
                                                                                kelsee

Mines says as of Feb 16 2015. But not cycle date and says no records found what does this mean. I wasn’t able to access it till this morning

• #4094482
                                                                                  MelissainFlorida
                                                                                    @mflynn84

I file on the 23rd, accepted on the 23rd and I have the cycle code 20150402. It’s kind of crappy that the people that filed before me are still waiting. WTH?

• #4094481
                                                                                    tswan20
                                                                                      @tswan20

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/irm_03-030-123r-cont03.html#d0e14521

The cycle chart is listed here everyone. For us 20150402 people DDD is 2/2/2015 which could be Frida y or Saturday for Netspend and Rushcard users.

• #4094480
                                                                                      Melissa

@KaJackson, the status you mention was mine too yesterday. Its progressed. Today I have a cycle code. Don’t stress it. :)

• #4094478
                                                                                        Jakeinga

I think you are being paranoid a bit.

My experience with filing early, especially getting in on a “test batch” is that returns filed early don’t always go first in first out. I have no reason to think it, but what I believe is that returns accepted early go into large files, and are submitted for processing manually once the IRS opens for processing, so those in a normal que are automatically transmitted and immediately start processing, those from test batches get sent in on command, so may not go into the processing pool until the manual command is given for that group of returns.

It probably doesn’t mean more than a few hours of delay, but might put them behind returns that were submitted later but went straight into the pool when they were accepted.

• #4094477
                                                                                          dude

I can now order my 2014 account transcripts, but there is no cycle or code data. It says no return at the bottom instead of the code/cycle information. Does anyone else have this or know why it says that?

• #4094476
                                                                                            Kendra

I dont have code 846 an show amount on account balance is this normal

• #4094475
                                                                                              impatientlywaiting

I am very concerned about not being able to view my transcripts, though. I filed on and was accepted on 1/16, but im seeing people who filed after me are able to see theirs. Is this cause for concern, or am i being paranoid?

• #4094474
                                                                                                Anonymous

impatientlywaiting – thank you so much for finding this! I’ve got the same cycle number as the others. Guess we are a part of the first batch!

• #4094472
                                                                                                  jakeinga

Just checked and was able to get my account transcript, it seems to show what everybody else is seeing, Refund Issued 02-16-2015, and cycle 20150402.

I have never seen the point of bothering with the transcripts, in past years it has seemed to be accurate enough, but only as a sign that everything was on the way, this year it seems to be the only sign of progress anybody has seen, and seeing some progress sure is nice.

• #4094470
                                                                                                    Anonymous

Last year my transcript said 2/24 and I got my money on 2/6. That 2/16 date is there for me also. I wouldn’t panic though.

• #4094469
                                                                                                      impatientlywaiting

From the irs manual itself. Google 3.30.123.4.9 (01-01-2015) and itll be there for you to see with your own eyes

• #4094468
                                                                                                        Tharok2

@impatientlywaiting
                                                                                                          Where did you get this info?

• #4094466
                                                                                                          impatientlywaiting

02 IS MONDAY THIS YEAR
                                                                                                            Code 846 is refund and 2015 is year, 04 is the week of the year, and 02 the day.
                                                                                                            3.30.123.4.9 (01-01-2015)
                                                                                                            IMF Daily Processing

IMF processing will be daily except on weekends. Some transactions post to IMF on a daily basis as opposed to during the weekly cycle.

IMF Cycle Date is a daily cycle designated by an eight digit number indicating the year, the two digit cycle number and the two digit number indicating the day of the week (YYYYWWDD). The following values for DD are defined:

01 = Friday

02 = Monday

03 = Tuesday

04 = Wednesday

05 = Thursday

• #4094465
                                                                                                            jiji

Keeps saying my info doesn’t match?? So how do I put in apt num?? Do I just put the letter on line 2??

• #4094457
                                                                                                              Anonymous

Look for code 846 on the bottom left of your transcript and that means it’s done. I have a cycle code of 20150402 which means the year+cycle week+ day this is their 4th cycle week and 02 i was told means Tues. A lot of updates are about to happen. Fingers crossed!

• #4094453
                                                                                                                Anonymous

I was just able to pull up my account transcript this morning but there are no amounts and at the bottom it says no record of return filed. Do y’all think this just means they are working on my return now? The return transcript still isn’t available. This is frustrating. I am also stuck on the refund is still being processed message and I was accepted on the 12th.

• #4094452
                                                                                                                  Anonymous

SO it may be that there are no dates like the ones that I posted earlier but if you want to check it. The manual is Part 3 Chapter 42 section 5.3 http://www.irs.gov/irm/part3/irm_03-042-005r.html

• #4094451
                                                                                                                    Anonymous

from searching the irs manual the instructions that they have given the financial intitutions for dd is to credit them by friday dates given… For whatever that means.

• #4094450
                                                                                                                      alaskagirl

Hello Disneymanda, I think the irs has friday as 1 this year and monday as 2 but i believe thats the day they are sent to the banks. Of course some banks post same day and others may not. Again i might be wrong

• #4094448
                                                                                                                        Anonymous

Pat the cycle number starts with 2015 and is located near the bottom of the account transcript page next to your filing dates

• #4094447
                                                                                                                          patm

my cancel number is 1002260517 it says 2/16 does that mean it could be earlier

• #4094444
                                                                                                                            Anonymous

02 is the Friday

01 is thursday
                                                                                                                              02 friday
                                                                                                                              03 monday
                                                                                                                              04 tuesday
                                                                                                                              05 wednesday

• #4094442
                                                                                                                              n

I don’t understand the cycle numbera… my cycle number is 20150402 but that puts it on 4th week second day right? Well that is 1/20/2015 My refund deposit date is feb. 16 2015 (info from account transcript)

• #4094441
                                                                                                                                Cafeazucartx
                                                                                                                                  @rtbartonie

What do you do if you can’t see them online.. I.e – I forgot my user name and it will not send it. I can order it by mail but 5-10 days goodness the refunds will be here by then.

• #4094438
                                                                                                                                  gabrielle Paul

i have no update … im in NJ filed 1.15 accepted 1.16 cant order transcripts yet .

• #4094437
                                                                                                                                    Anonymous

PatM look at the cycle code. What does that say?

• #4094435
                                                                                                                                      Kim

I tried to get my transcripts and its telling me to call a identity prevention number. Have anyone ever heard of this?

• #4094433
                                                                                                                                        Anonymous

I was able to see my account transcript as well. Refund cycle date of 20150402. I filed on January 20th and was accepted within moments . :)

• #4094432
                                                                                                                                          patm

I was able to get into my transcripts they said my refund date would be 2/16 that is 21 days since it had a bar. I guess the our waiting the 21 days this year

• #4094431
                                                                                                                                            Yaminah

I filed the 14th accepted the 20th and lost bars on the 22nd or 23rd. Bars are still gone with generic message and downloaded transfer on the 27th.

Viewing 66 reply threads
                                                                                                                                          • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.