Transcript 570 code update

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Transcript 570 code update

• This topic has 101 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by bre.
  • Topic Starter
    Joejoe

This is directly from a CPA.

I have code 570 on my transcript with a processing date of 02/25/2019.

“The IRS did not start processing EIC claims until mid-Feb. The code 570 is what freezes the refund from going out until it starts processing. We’ve seen these returns to start processing now, so I would expect yours then to process by the 25th and your refund out in the normal period of time after that.
      It’s a hassle but the delay is to help prevent a lot of refund fraud.
      Let me know if you need anything else.”

Viewing 100 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        bre

no update for me over the weekend. what was the whole reason for the site being down

kyo
            @kyo

No update.

bre

did anyone get an update last night? i didn’t

MargeInCharge
                @margeeatshamsammys

Audit request.

bre

what is the 424 code for?

bre

i have called the irs and they state my review is almost done. told me to call back after june 3 if i don’t get my money

Edgar
                      @gyella

If nothing has changed for you in quite some time, something is wrong w/ your return. You all need to get a TA, specifically a local one b/c the nat’l TAs won’t do shit. If you just keep waiting for it to resolve itself, it won’t. The IRS will just keep sending you letters forever.

After months of waiting w/ no changes I called my local TA office 3 times a day until they called me back. She identified the issue and am currently in the process of getting it resolved. I’m hoping to have my refund back this month but have been waiting since 2/5.

I encourage all of you w/ 570 on your transcripts to start calling your local TAs and bugging them until they call you back. They’re the only ones that can help get your issue resolved in a timely manner.

deb

@bre

GM
                        Did you also get code 424

bre

GM
                          Still no update on my return. that damn 570 code is not going away.

Bosslady75

So after the we cannot provide Any information on your refund I am cold 570 and 901 is gone and it finally say We have received your refund and it’s being processed how long after befor or did u see your refund??

AnaBanana

@Everyone
                              If you received a 45 day notice & CANNOT access your transcript, call the number on the letter, follow prompt enter the 6 digit code FROM THE letter. If you hear YOUR FULL REFUND AMOUNT, they are still working on your refund, however, if you HEAR ZERO AMOUNT, A DATE OF REFUND will always be provided even 2 WEEKS BEFORE RELEASE DATE!

AnaBanana

Good morning guys
                                Giled 2/9
                                Verified 3/6
                                Got another verification letter 3/11-didn’t verify anymore
                                Transcript updated 3/27
                                Codes 570- 4/15
                                971- 4/22
                                571- 4/19
                                846-4/24
                                Never used TA
                                @bre call the 1800 number on your CP05 (45 day review) follow prompt, put your 6digit code from letter. If you have 0 refund they processed yours already. If full amount they’re still working on it.

bre

Morning guys. i have been reading the comments for a while now. i have the same problem .
                                  Filled my return 1/31. there was no recorded of my return until 4/8
                                  when checking my transcript i have a return date for 4/15(Still no money)
                                  I still have a 570 code
                                  i have verified
                                  I’ve received two notices

When checking my where’s my return the filling status is wrong . When calling the IRS the agent states that they have bee having computer issues. I Called them back in march about this issue

Brittany lundblad

So I have a 570 code on my transcript. My processing date is on 4/22. Is this why there is a hold?

Sandra

Yes took a year and then it came in the mail (even though they had my DD info) no explanation, nothing from them except the letters asking for sixty days to review it.

Edgar
                                        @gyella

Jack shitt for me too @Kyo. Not surprised in the slightest tho. fuk the IRS

kyo
                                          @kyo

I honestly feel like I’m not getting mine for a year, soon I’ll be making more money and can stop stressing about it…I guess. F U IRS.

Raven8300

@Sandra

Took a year? Ouch. What in the world?

Sandra

They will pay interest. I got 4.5% on the refund that took a year. Not nearly enough for twelve months of worrying with no answers

Kristen

@edgar

I’m totally there with you. After Id verifying i just felt like they hit anyone who early filed and had to Id verify with it.

We can’t all have the same issue with our tax return but had to Id verify.

Lol no worries I went exempt in February and honestly don’t plan on filing my taxes but once every 2/3 years at this point. I’ve seen ppl file multiple years get their funds with no holds.

Edgar

@Kristen welcome to the “you’re getting buttfuked by the IRS” club.

They send those letters so they don’t have to pay us our 4% interest after 4/15. Corrupt as fuk just like the rest of govt

It’s a goddam sham and equivalent to them robbing us.

Claim exempt and never give them another dollar. I did 2 mos ago. I got a $200/Mo raise on my paychecks and the IRS can suck my fat dik, forever. I will file on 4/15 from here on out.

Fuk you IRS.

Kristen

Got 4464c letter dated 4/2 🤷🏾‍♀️

Sandra

I don’t know..they never gave any answers as to the hold up

Edgar
                                                        @gyella

I haven’t had anything update since 2/23. Still showing 570 on my transcripts. It’s been 62 fuking days. I’m livid.

Alx D.

@Sandra

Why did it take so long?

Sandra

Now this year’s doesn’t show up at all on WMR

Sandra

Well I got last year’s refund today. By check.

So maybe this year’s won’t take over twelve months

MonicaT
                                                                @mdterry

Finally got a refund date!!!

Filed and accepted 2/4
                                                                570 dated for 3/11
                                                                971 dated for 3/18

Received review letter week of 3/18
                                                                Last week I received a 60 day review letter

Thus morning woke up with a 571 dated 3/11 and a 846 for 4/11.

Chris

Filed and accepted 1/30
                                                                  Received 12c letter 3/7
                                                                  Faxed 1095a and 8962 3/7
                                                                  Transcripts updated to 971 and 570 around 3/21
                                                                  846 code 4/4
                                                                  Refund pending in my credit union 4/4

Courtney

Cycle 20191405
                                                                    My transcript has a 971 code as well as a 570 both dated 4-22-2019. I received a letter from the irs dated march 4th requesting my husband’s 1095-A as well as the form 8962. I mailed it all in the 18th I believe. I’m curious as to whether or not i should be expecting another letter or if those codes are for the previous letter and they just havent cleared yet?? I’m so sick of calling and nobody giving me anything even remotely helpful…

Dee

Sooo I had to amend my 2018 & 16 the tax women added 16 & 18 all on 2018 wtf now I had to go there today and redo everything. I want to cry 😢, they’re sending it in by mail…what should I do?

kyo

Yup. Fuck all this.

• #4322015
                                                                        Edgar

@kyo we’re fuked bro

• #4321971
                                                                          Edgar

Still nothing. Almost 2 fuking months.

• #4321929
                                                                            Steph

@kyo ugh now I wish I hadn’t read it. I’ve also seen on FB though where people’s 570 cleared up on their own and they received their refund. Yes I need that money like everyone else but I’m choosing not to stress about it. It does no good. Everyone is getting different answers and being told a bunch of crap. If the system was right I don’t understand why it doesn’t fix any problems it picks up and adjust on it own or why people get a refund and then amend because they noticed something was wrong. How does the IRS pick up on some problems but not all. And quite frankly from reading posts on here and FB it seems like people are who ID verified were targeted and that’s bullshit.

• #4321866
                                                                              kyo

Reading this thread makes me want to cry…
                                                                                https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/topic/570-holding-refund/

• #4321862
                                                                                Nikki Elias

@steph I probably shouldn’t have called because I was left with unanswered questions so I called back and the rep did research said my wages were different I can kick my own azz earlier rep said she didnt see a reason for a hold im done with this

• #4321857
                                                                                  opie14

570 is a hold..from what Ive seen after the 570 a letter will come either 45 or 60 day review. some get both.

• #4321852
                                                                                    ANGIE

I gave up a week ago. This is consuming my life n its ridiculous!! Im tired of checking WMR AND SEEING NOTHING!!! I have 3 kids a home on top of other shit!!! I need that money like last week!!! It also hurts to see soooo many people going thru different situations that’s affecting their livelihood etc!!! So i guess we just basically worked our asses off for a year just to get fked in the end??!

DAMN THEY COULD’VE AT LEAST TAKEN ME TO DINNER FIRST IF THEY WERE GONNA F*** me like this!!!

• #4321850
                                                                                      kyo

So 570 is 45 day review…? I hope not because F that.

• #4321846
                                                                                        Steph

@nikkielias see this is why I don’t want to call I don’t want to hear this crap. My transcripts updated with a 570 code as well on 3/29. I just don’t understand how a good portion of us who were forced to verify our identity now have to be reviewed. It’s bull crap.

• #4321832
                                                                                          Nikki Elias

Hey all… F/a 2/15/19 receive 9001 code days later received I d verify letter 3/9 verified 3/12 put back into processing told to wait 9 weeks for update transcripts updated 3/29 with code 570… Called today was told that 570 code was a hold for 45 day review beginning 4/15/2019 couldn’t tell me exactly why I was under review may not have refund until early June

• #4321787
                                                                                            Bosslady75

@!Shay sane here processing date 3/25 570code date 3/25 with no change I’m sick f checking

• #4321724
                                                                                              Shay

I have the 570 code dated for 4-1-2019 and nothing has updated or changed on my transcripts my processing date was also 4-1-2019 and still no ddd

• #4321715
                                                                                                LJ

Finally able to pull transcripts. Filed on 2/8 had to id verify did that on 3/8. Pulled transcripts today 4/2. Now it shows TC code 570 $0.00 4/15/19. I’m cycle 20191305. Wonder if I have to wait until 4/15 to see anything change and get my refund code.

• #4321581
                                                                                                  Ana

@Valles
                                                                                                    They process pur refunds in batches, some people that got those letters got their refunds 2 weeks after the letter but for some it’s a waiting game 🤔😞😩

• #4321513
                                                                                                    Valles

We filed 2/20 and got code 570 4/1 and 971 4/8. Will it take the whole 45 to 60 days asked to finish the review or can it be done before the time asked?

• #4321510
                                                                                                      Ana

@Cindy
                                                                                                        I am sure you know by now that 4464 puts your refund under “review” which can take up to 60 days 😞 No rhyme or reason for this year’s tax mess 🥺

• #4321486
                                                                                                        Cindy

@ ana
                                                                                                          I am 0705 and still nothing on mine…filed 1/28
                                                                                                          Transcript says 3/4 processing
                                                                                                          Nothing but the 4464 letter

• #4321428
                                                                                                          Worriedmomma
                                                                                                            @worriedmomma

@edgar thank you. There is another big update tomorrow with a ddd for the 10th. Maybe that will be your lucky day. April 15th is approaching quickly so I’m sure they gonna start handing out refunds to avoid paying interest.

• #4321298
                                                                                                            redacted B

@edgar, I certainly understand your hostility lol

• #4321280
                                                                                                              Edgar
                                                                                                                @gyella

[quote quote=4321220]If a Ta. Cant help and beeb this long. I give up at this point. Im seeing people that filed 3/25 get theirs this coming week…im happy for them. But damn wassup with the rest of us that filed damn near 3 freaking months ago??!!! I’m done…im just done with it all. Fuck the transcripts..fuck the irs…Fuck the TAs …fuck tax season…fuck w2 forms…fuck them dumb ass codes on WMR…FUCK THEM DUMB ASS NUMBERS ON THE TRANSCRIPTS…ANYTHING else??!!

Oh yea…fuck code 1541…fuck received and being processed…fuck letter cp05 fuck letter 4464c and 2645c also…fuck them wortless ass 1800 numbers…n ANYTHING ELSE i missed out fuck that too!!! This sum BULLSHIT!!![/quote]

this times 100. FUK YOU IRS! EAT A BAG OF DIKS! ALL OF YOU!

• #4321278
                                                                                                                Edgar
                                                                                                                  @gyella

congrats @worriedmomma Happy for you. At least SOME of us are finally getting refunds. Still no movement since 2/23 for me. sigh.

• #4321245
                                                                                                                  Worriedmomma
                                                                                                                    @worriedmomma

My 570 and 961 code finally reversed with a ddd for 4/3. I filed 1/21 with cycle code 20190605. Had to get a TA and fax missing wages. Still took about 3 weeks to update on WMR and transcripts with a refund code. I will no longer be an early filer. F that!

• #4321238
                                                                                                                    Gsav

@angie…took the words right out of my mouth😂😂 can’t say enough fucks towards them right now!

• #4321224
                                                                                                                      Ana

For all of us still here 😂
                                                                                                                        I started reading old posts and noticed that those with cycle code 0405, 0505, 0605, 0705 & 0805 only got their refunds with ddd of 2/27 & 3/1
                                                                                                                        So for us 1105, 1205,1305 cycle we shouldn’t be too far from ddd…🍀🍀🍀🍀

• #4321220
                                                                                                                        ANGIE

If a Ta. Cant help and beeb this long. I give up at this point. Im seeing people that filed 3/25 get theirs this coming week…im happy for them. But damn wassup with the rest of us that filed damn near 3 freaking months ago??!!! I’m done…im just done with it all. Fuck the transcripts..fuck the irs…Fuck the TAs …fuck tax season…fuck w2 forms…fuck them dumb ass codes on WMR…FUCK THEM DUMB ASS NUMBERS ON THE TRANSCRIPTS…ANYTHING else??!!

Oh yea…fuck code 1541…fuck received and being processed…fuck letter cp05 fuck letter 4464c and 2645c also…fuck them wortless ass 1800 numbers…n ANYTHING ELSE i missed out fuck that too!!! This sum BULLSHIT!!!

• #4321195
                                                                                                                          kyo
                                                                                                                            @kyo

I’m joining the 570 club. F/A 1/30. Cycle 20191305 with as of date 4/15.

• #4321100
                                                                                                                            kevinh
                                                                                                                              @sprintcupfan88

No update. Idv on 2/19. 20191105 processing date 4/1. Filed and accepted 1/29

• #4321089
                                                                                                                              Marcus210

Same here.

• #4321088
                                                                                                                                Kristen

No update for me smh. I said after today I was no longer checking.

• #4321081
                                                                                                                                  Edgar

Nothing still. Day 53

• #4321074
                                                                                                                                    Kristen

Unable to get transcripts says site is down for me as well

• #4321068
                                                                                                                                      Sjim

@scythe I am unable to get transcripts as well this morning. Maybe the site is updating as you said

• #4321065
                                                                                                                                        Scythe

sooo… if you get an error while trying to get transcripts right now is that because they are updating it?

• #4320989
                                                                                                                                          Nicole white

@Ana

Thanks for the info

• #4320907
                                                                                                                                            Ana

@Marcus210
                                                                                                                                              05 means you update weekly, 4/15/19 means they have until that day to review

@Nicole
                                                                                                                                              White
                                                                                                                                              570 means they are still reviewing your refund
                                                                                                                                              971- meant they sent you some type of letter
                                                                                                                                              If you see 846 that is your refund code

We are on the same boat- 570 😞 they are still processing ours

• #4320734
                                                                                                                                              Ashley

@danni i didnt realize that lol. Good to know i suppose. But im still at a loss. I usually file mid to late march. This has been a nightmare. My info is the same its been every year. I have not gotten a letter or called or anything. Just been sitting hoping itll show up. I need this. Winters are slow for working and my bills get behind. They got behind much faster this year. Tried to call a ta 3 weeks ago and havent heard back. Idk what that means.

• #4320681
                                                                                                                                                Nicole white

I have codes
                                                                                                                                                  150 return filed with date 3/18/19 $0.00
                                                                                                                                                  766 credit to your acct with date 4/15/19 $1019.00
                                                                                                                                                  768 earned income credit with date 4/15/19 $3716.00
                                                                                                                                                  570 additional act action pending with date 3/18/19 $0.00
                                                                                                                                                  971 notice issued with date 3/25/19 $0.00

Does this mean my ddd is 4/15/19 even if I still don’t have a date on wmr? Can someone please help me

• #4320676
                                                                                                                                                  Edgar

I’ve been waiting 51 days. Fuk their bs excuses. Give me my fuking money. The govt lies constantly so I don’t believe a word they say. They’re probably using our money to buy crack.

• #4320670
                                                                                                                                                    Danni
                                                                                                                                                      @dani
                                                                                                                                                    • #4320669
                                                                                                                                                      Danni
                                                                                                                                                        @dani

@ashley I thought you can file many kids but only three you can get with credit

• #4320647
                                                                                                                                                        Marcus210

Just got TC processing date 3/25. Return due date 4/15 cycle 20191005. Can someone explain to me. New to this transcript stuff.

• #4320611
                                                                                                                                                          Ashley

So i got my transcripts today. F/a 2/15. Ordered on 3/22. I have a 570 with date of 3/25 and a 971 date 4/1. Cycle 20191005. Now, on my return transcript, it shows the info for all 4 of my children but its missing my youngest on the qualified eic dependents. Shes a baby and her father claimed her last year. We just got married this year. Could him claiming her last year be the reason im being held up? She was born in 2017.

• #4320610
                                                                                                                                                            Candice Wilson

I got my transcript and got the same code. What, exactly, does it mean? And it says my processing date is 4/1/19.

• #4320608
                                                                                                                                                              Sandra

A CP05 notice with no info as to what they are reviewing. Again.

Tax advocate won’t help unless it’s a hardship and it’s not. So.. A lifetime of reviews? And no returns?

• #4320583
                                                                                                                                                                Sandra

Informed delivery shows we are getting two separate irs letters today. I’m nervous but I also hope it provides some answer as to what has been going on for over a year now

• #4320426
                                                                                                                                                                  cara

I filed on Jan 28th . i do have earned income credit and child tax credit. my income and all exemptions from the previous year are the same. i did change my address however. I checked my refund status online and it told me to take action. I called the IRS and they told me that my return was under review and that I would receive a letter dated march 11 stating they had 45 days to review. Then i received the letter on March 14. 2 days later I received another letter asking for an additional 60 days. Which now puts me to the end of june. Could my address change have triggered this or????also have a 570 code and a 971 code as well

• #4320419
                                                                                                                                                                    cara

I filed on Jan 28th . i do have earned income credit and child tax credit. my income and all exemptions from the previous year are the same. i did change my address however. I checked my refund status online and it told me to take action. I called the IRS and they told me that my return was under review and that I would receive a letter dated march 11 stating they had 45 days to review. Then i received the letter on March 14. 2 days later I received another letter asking for an additional 60 days. Which now puts me to the end of june. Could my address change have triggered this or????

• #4318620
                                                                                                                                                                      Sandra

Still nothing and I’m certain they’ll send a letter stating I’m under review. Again.

I’m contacting a tax advocate today.

Anyone else paranoid this is political?

• #4315449
                                                                                                                                                                        Cinimod
                                                                                                                                                                          @cinimod53

I have a DDD of 3/20..had 570 code for a while

• #4315438
                                                                                                                                                                          Josie

Have any of you on this thread with 570 code on transcript received your DDD yet?

• #4312339
                                                                                                                                                                            Sandra

I didn’t think to get an advocate as they kept saying it would be sixty days and I was not being financially harmed. I just want to know what they want. If something isn’t adding up for the irs, I’d like to fix it and move on. I don’t even care about the money I am just tired of being in limbo.

• #4311754
                                                                                                                                                                              brique2019

TC 570 means something manual needs to be done, it’s just a hold refund code. The 45 day statement is a can phrased since the IRS has 45 days to remedy the hold, or release the return. It can range from an offset, to wage verification, to Injured Spouse, to ID verification, to missing previous returns…etc, there is a whole list of things that can cause it.

I file Injured spouse and get TC 570 EVERY year. Some years it take a week or so to get the release and refund, some years it takes as long as three weeks.

If you’re a weekly (end in 05) you will update on WMR on Saturday IF the return hold was handled that week and IF WMR isn’t being finicky. Transcripts will update by midnight Friday. You might get info throughout the week if you call even if you’re weekly since they’re working on them all week, they just don’t update transcripts and WMR until weeks end.

Best rule of thumb is 16 days from processing date on transcripts for weeklies. EX: Processing date on transcript 3/11 will likely result in DDD of 3/27, but could be as early as 3/20, or as late as…..?

• #4311832
                                                                                                                                                                                Confused

Just rcvd my 4464c letter. Don’t understand why I actually got it seeing my advocate sent iin my info a week ago.

• #4311814
                                                                                                                                                                                  Edgar
                                                                                                                                                                                    @gyella

@Sandra you should have got a tax advocate. Not getting a return is against the law if you submitted one. You should get a return with A LOT of interest if that’s really the case.

• #4311740
                                                                                                                                                                                    Sandra

I never received my refund from last year. I kept getting letters saying they needed sixty days and to do nothing. Last letter was October. I filed in Jan this year.. Still nothing from either return! Transcript only shows the 570 for this year and the transcript I ordered for last year was a blank sheet of paper.

• #4311206
                                                                                                                                                                                      Stephen

Pretty sure I figured out my problem and why I’m stuck on these codes!!
                                                                                                                                                                                        My stepsons biological dad possibly claimed him as a dependant therefore would flag mine!!

Have to call Monday to see if that is what happened.

• #4311205
                                                                                                                                                                                        Edgar
                                                                                                                                                                                          @gyella

@DP They won’t. I’ve been stuck on 570 since 2/23. No updates or anything and when I call they just tell me to wait. F/A 2/5.

• #4311146
                                                                                                                                                                                          DP

Stuck on this 570 code now, hopefully they will review my account fast and process it.

I’ve been doing everything online

• #4307760
                                                                                                                                                                                            George Temple

I have code 570 03/04/19 on my transcript. The last IRS agent I spoke with told me the date shown is the date they would start reviewing my return, and that I had to allow 45 days from this date for completion of the review. She also said I would have a letter sent to me on this date. My wmr was showing an orange exclamation point telling me to take action. That prompted me to check my transcript and then to call them. As of this morning, that exclamation point was replaced with ” your tax return has been received and is being processed.” The 570 code is still on my transcript.

• #4302708
                                                                                                                                                                                              Lexi

My husband just got off the phone with the irs because he ordered his transcripts and saw the 570 code , he filed on 1/30/19 he had the bar with the 152 topic on the wmr website and a week later it went away , anyways he called today and the lady told him he has to wait 45 days after 3/11/19 which is the date that says on the transcripts , but she couldn’t tell him exactly why his refund was on freeze only that if he doesn’t receive anything after the 45 days them to call back and would have to wait longer , so at this point it’s just a long waiting game 😣

• #4298365
                                                                                                                                                                                                Joejoe

The 45 day review is just a standard IRS line.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  In reality unless they find something wrong you should be processed within 21 days of your 570 date.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  If you get a 971 code that means a letter has been mailed and you’ll need to wait for it to see if action is required from you.

Most of the time it’s a wage issue where you submitted your tax return before they had your w2 on file so they recycled your return waiting on W2

• #4298340
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Jibbbjawww
                                                                                                                                                                                                    @jibbbjawww

I honestly have no idea what is going on, I wish I just had a date, they can do whatever they want in the meantime lol just a date! :) Best wishes.

• #4298279
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Waiting, broke and discouraged

Cause she said my 45 day review wasn’t for anything I did or didn’t do it just happened

• #4298277

Is there a chance we just got resequenced and they are using the 45 day hold as an excuse?

• #4298131
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Jibbbjawww

My original processing date was 2/11, updated to 2/25, and now my as of date is 3/11… I’m hoping my processing date doesn’t change again :(

• #4297989
                                                                                                                                                                                                          Joejoe

@chris

That’s what the CPA told me.

• #4297486
                                                                                                                                                                                                            Chris

I have to 570 and the lady told me I was under review but put m on hold and never said what for. I have a date of March 11 as well, so that means they are not gonna start processing mine until March 11th or 35 days after that?

• #4296963

Joe joe mine says 3/11/19 so I highly doubt that I’ve read right before that day or that date is when they all of a sudden seen a ddd

• #4296622
                                                                                                                                                                                                                Joejoe

So basically those of us with credits that filed early and got a 570 code wont even start the 21 day process time until the date next to the 570 code

Viewing 100 reply threads
                                                                                                                                                                                                              • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.