Thank You Email from Turbo Tax

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season Thank You Email from Turbo Tax

• This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Alyssa Mai.
  • Topic Starter
    GIveMeMyMunah

I got my email today from TT thanking me for using them. I can’t remember in the past if this email came right before I got my return deposited or not. Tomorrow is 21 days for me and I am still N/A on transcripts and one bar on WMR…Anyone else remember?

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Alyssa Mai

Im not getting my refund soon and I got the message today

Nicole

I also got the same email, but NA for transcripts and no WMR update.

Rhonda
              @kylady

@ giveme Trust me I know how you feel my days are up Monday so I’ll be there with you at the IRS door! This is ridiculous

Kittykat

I think just generic. My fiancee and I filed same time he got ddd yesterday and I am still waiting. We both got message today.

GIveMeMyMunah

@kylady I was thinking I always got it right before I got my money, but I never made it to the 21 days before so I wasn’t sure…Tomorrow is my 21 day and if I don’t either have a deposit or at least a DDD this weekend you can bet I am going to be beating on the IRS door on Monday like the deadbeat they are.

Rhonda
                    @kylady

I also got this email and I googled to see what if anything I could find. I found posts from 2015 saying people contacted TT and asked , they were told money was coming. And sure enough they received their refund within the next 24 to 48 hours. BUT I also found posts from last year and people were saying it was just a generic message. I am putting my faith in the first as 1 of the many who has had no movement and filed 2/15 I need something to hope for right now.

Velvetzea

It sends at the 21 day mark….

GIveMeMyMunah

@shanikka66 I paid fees upfront.

Them$$$
                          @shanikka66

I got the same email also. Is your fees paid or pending?

ReddRiio

I did too still no update though

Aquafina

I got that same email I don’t know what’s up with that.

Viewing 10 reply threads
                          • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.