TaxSlayer

Home Forums General Discussion 2015 Tax Season TaxSlayer

• This topic has 24 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by MichelleinGA.
  • Topic Starter
    KayRob
      @kayrob

Those who want to keep up with other TaxSlayer filers can post here.

So far, I filed on 1/20 and got accepted on 1/20. WMR shows one bar.

Viewing 23 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        MichelleinGA

I did mines on 1/24/15 accepted on same day just check WMR DDD for 2/2/15

Mary

I filed on the 18th was accepted on the 20th. Woke up to day to a DDD 1/30. I already paid my fees so I’m just waiting for the IRS to drop my money in my bank.

ayochinaa

I went through taxslayer filed 1/20 accepted 1/21 I am able to see account and wage transcript just not return.. WMR still at 1 bar and the usual 152 tax topic.

Called the its waited to speak with a rep for over an hr… Lady didn’t want to give me no info because of the 21 crap.. but I had to practically beg her than she took a look and said my return was fine no errors just wait..

Matt

Used Taxslayer – filed and accepted on 1/20. One bar on WMR. Transcripts unavailable.

aaron

I used Taxslayer… filed on 1/16. accepted 1/20. ordered Transcripts yesterday and this morning woke up to find a DDD of 1/30/15. I would imagine something is holding up your processing such as ID theft or an offset.

Lyn

I filed with Taxslayer on the 14th and was accepted the 15th. WMR is showing one bar with Tax topic 152. This is my 2nd year using Taxslayer

Cafeazucartx
                      @rtbartonie

Has anyone who used the tax slayer software to file gotten a DDD yet? I notice there aren’t many people that filed with this company with posting updates…

Anonymous

I filed with taxslayer on the 16th got accepted on the 20th that morning now at the first bar hope something change in the am for the better of course lol

Anonymous

I got my DDD for Wisconsin. 1/29/2015. Federal is 1 bar, tax topic 152. I filed with Taxslayer on 1/19. Fed accepted on 1/20 at 10:30 am and State accepted on 1/21 around 6 pm.

Rtbartonie

@Dion
                            Thanks so much! I put in all of my info everything is ready to go. They just need my refund from from irs

Anonymous

I submitted mine to Taxslayer on 1/19 around 6 pm and got the acceptance from Federal on 1/20 around 10:27 am and from state last night. Both sites only say they’ve gotten it (1 bar) and it’ll take 21 days. The usual bull.

mike

filled on taxslayer. got accepted on 20th at 930 am. yesterday was showing one bar on WMR. No showing screen like i entered incorrect information. anyone know why?

Destiny

Mary, I dont believe so.

dkhaley97
                                    @dkhaley97

Just got the Acceptance!! Whoop Whoop! And…showing Tax Topic 152 (good sign from what I remember last year)

Mary

If I didn’t have fees taken out will it still have to go through there bank

dkhaley97
                                        @dkhaley97

From 11:55 to 12:05, received a rejected noticed only cause I had one number wrong in EIN. Just submitted and fingers crossed for another quick response.

dkhaley97
                                          @dkhaley97

Used TS for many years now and finally sent ours today. Now the waiting for acceptance begins.

Dion

Rtbartonie go to this site http://www.sbtpg.com and put in your info , I used taxslayer and my info is on that site once you get a DDD it will show you when they will release your refund.

Destiny

Rtbartonie, Ive used them for years now and I have never had a problem with the bank they use :)

Rtbartonie

Has anyone that filed with taxslayer have any issues with the bank they use? I notice on the site you can’t check on your status with your refund online.

Any problems? Do they release funds in a reasonable time frame etc… Thanks so much!

Destiny

Filed 8pm 1/19, accepted morning time of 1/20. WMR shows return accepted only so far:) Would love to be in the bracket of DDD 1/26 but gathering from all the reviews online it looks like Feb. 5/6 is going to be my best bet.

Aaron

I filed with TaxSlayer on 1/16 and got my message that it was accepted today around 10 am central. On IRS it shows with one orange bar and topic 152..

Dion

I filed on 1/9 and was accepted on 1/13.

Rtbartonie

Okay I submitted on the 18th accepted this morning around 930/10.

Viewing 23 reply threads
                                                    • The forum ‘2015 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.