taxpayer.sbtpg.com – Does it update all day?

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season taxpayer.sbtpg.com – Does it update all day?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by symone.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      symone

so for me my ddd is 2/22 I honestly was waiting & checking every hour starting on the 19th they never updated throughout the day this morning when i woke up 2/21 i seen that the fees where finally taking out..it may update throughout the day but for me & many others it didn’t actually show until the day before your ddd…good luck everyone !!

Impatientlywaiting88

Right!!

I will be checking every hour😩😂

elvis

Thanks for the info, just wondering if I am wasting my time checking it all damn day! LOL

Impatientlywaiting88

** this is the word for the word email I just got from them. Because I asked the same question.

Vera Mejia (TPG – Tax Pro)

Feb 21, 7:08 AM PST

Hello,

Yes, the website does constantly update as returns are received and sent.

Thank you,
              TPG Customer Service

Kirsten
                @austin123

Some have said it only updates twice per day but i think it updates throughout the day. People have posted saying they’ve been refreshing it and updates have seemed to be random.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.