Tax Fraud Question

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Tax Season Tax Fraud Question

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by 0100011.
  • Topic Starter
    Rachel

Hi I have been a follower for quite awhile, and a friend of mine has quite the situation. Last year my friends discovered their tax “friend” was committing fraud and keeping most of their refund. He gave my friend different copies than what the IRS actually had filed, and when my friend called the IRS to discuss it they accused her of not being her, and advised her information did not match the taxes filed. Well the tax rep discovered the tax man committed fraud, and placed a note on the file, and asked my friend to complete a form. Long story short, my friend did not fill out the form because she is afraid the tax man is going to come after them, and my friends husband wants to go back to the same tax man and tell him to file the taxes right. If the IRS placed a note on file, wouldn’t this cause some trouble for my friends?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies

All I got to say is……wow…….

Monee
            @monee

I don’t see a reason for the man to refile the tax return bc he already filed the right one. He just gave a fake one to them. What they need to do is fill out that form and get a check mailed to them. Let him get all the money or do what the IRS said. Those are the only options I see.

Spookyrides

How the hell does a “tax friend” keep most of the refund? And who in their right mind would ever “go back to the same tax man” again after all of this?!? The IRS works like this: Pay us now or…..

Your gonna Pay x10 later! Tell “them” to get away from this idiot fast!

Gene Taxpayer

You can go to jail for that.. That crooked tax preparer needs to be locked up. They dont like accountants in jail either he would become somebodys little f*ck toy. I wouold sue the living shit out of that pos sob.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2019 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.