Tax advocate ask for hold to be releases

• Creator
    Topic

Dgirl

Finally talked to my advocate she really didn’t know anything. I had to explain my transcript to her. Faxed her a cut off.
    Said she was gonna ask for. Hold to be released does anyone know how long does take

The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies

Mimiikei

Same here. Got to wait another 60 days. My TA is no help at all either. Got a referral almost 2 weeks ago. Praying for a update by the end of this month.

Yvette Johnson

I have been waiting on my refund since February. My review started February 23rd. They said it would be over Within 60 days. I called the IRS May 9th they said no update in the system. May be another 60 days. I haven’t received but the first letter stating my review started February 23rd.

eric papineau

did you get you refund on the 21st or the 28th wheresmydamnmoney?

eric papineau

Did you get you refund on the 21st or the 28th? Or are you still waiting? givememydamnmoney

Dgirl

Thank u

GiveMeMyDamnMoney
    @givememydamnmoney

How long it takes depends on how quickly they release the hold. My TA requested mine to be released on Friday and when I checked WMR this morning my Tax Topic 152 was back after having disappeared for 3 weeks. She told me I should definitely have my refund by the 28th but she expects it to most likely be the 21st and that there is a slight chance I could get it earlier. My TA also told me that after my return is processed after the hold released it takes 5-7 days for the deposit.

She’s going to (ask) for it to be released! So if they do grant that 3-4 weeks after that …

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.