Tax advocate and irs are all liars

Home Forums General Discussion 2018 Tax Season Tax advocate and irs are all liars

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Really fed up.
  • Topic Starter
    Dgirl

Tax advocate put in for my hold to be realised on the 12. And said she would call me last Friday. Finally called today and said she said April 3. Told her no she didn’t cause I wrote everything down. Their all full of shit . they all tell u something different. Us tax payers need to get together and do something. This is not right. Fuck the IRS and advocates. I’m going to claim as much as I can so they don’t get anything from me this year.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Really fed up

I know had to call supervisor today and she is just ass dumb as the rest. Still on hold what the fuck are they good for

JBinSOCO

Dude dont get my fucking started on these brainless assholes commonly known as irs agents

or advocates…. my advocate never called back or did anything but give me her info never called back on sheduled day, also moved my date from 3-21 to 4-4… over wages they cant find but i sent in the w2….what the actual fuck

Really fed up

I know right

Viewing 2 reply threads
          • The forum ‘2018 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.