Take Action – 1121

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Take Action – 1121

• Topic Starter
    SB
      @sb80

I filed on 1/31
      Bars disappeared
      Letter on 2/21 to verify ID, called and did so that day
      2/25 got a DDD of 3/1 (sent by 3/1, received by 3/6)

Nothing in my bank since 3/1.

Bars updated to refund sent on 3/2.

Checked bank today for a pending deposit and still nothing.

Checked WMR and got a message to “Take Action” and contact the IRS because “There is a delay in processing your tax return and your expected refund date may have changed.” And to reference code 1121.

I double checked my routing and account numbers on my return and my bank and they match.

Any ideas?

The joint account is listed with my name first and spouse second, but our joint return is spouse first and my name second. Would that trigger this? I’m surprised because WMR already said the payment was sent.

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Sabrina
          @sabrina-hazen

Filed 2/7
          Accepted 2/7
          Letter for 1051A form 2/28
          Faxed 3/2
          1051A form voided 3/21
          DD given of 4/5
          4/5- no deposit 1121- take action
          4/5- got a tax advocate IRS says tried to release money but got kicked back. I was supposed to do a refund transfer so HR Block could take out fees.
          4/12- paid HR Block fees with debit card and tax advocate faxed receipt and letter from HR Block to IRS to try and get them to release a paper check. Will take 3 weeks to get a paper check if they release one. Still waiting to see if they will release one. But IRS has no idea why my refund hasn’t been released.

Leticia Santos contreras

Mine dd was rejected from my bank because my middle initial was not listed on my bank account g I was told 5 weeks to get check issued but now it’s end of March barely got the letter stating another 8 to 10 weeks before my check is issued anyone in similar situation how long for your wait

nxus

Any updates on this?

SB
                @sb80

IRS told me it’s just “under review” and will take at least 60 days. So basically, don’t call back until 5/1.

I called Taxpayer Advocate Services and they verified that the deposit was pulled back for review. Said from what they can see it’s for ID Verify, which I did on 2/21. Grrrrr.

Waiting to complete TAS intake now.

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.