Stimulus Checks/Tax Return For those with reference code 1121 on tax return

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season Stimulus Checks/Tax Return For those with reference code 1121 on tax return

• Topic Starter
    Brook
      @brook19

Hi, new here & have a few questions..
      I filed my tax return on January 29th. It was accepted same day. I checked WMR daily & it said it would be deposited on February 24th, I waited til the 29th and called back and was told the bank rejected the deposit and It was sent back on the 26th and that my refund was under a 10 week review.. I was told not to call back until the 10 weeks was up. I received a notice dated March 16th stating it would take 10 weeks for them to review my account. My account has been stuck with reference code 1121 since Feb 24th. I know what I did wrong. I put a bank account on my return that didn’t have my name on the account. I didn’t know you couldn’t do that. Lol but now I’m really paying for it. I’ve lost my job, I’m on the verge of losing my home.. and I still haven’t received a stimulus check for myself and my son. Smh is there anyone who’s been in my situation that actually had light at the end of the tunnel??? I’ve been waiting for months now with no luck. Also, because of the pandemic I’m unable to reach a TA or the IRS. Please help😩

• The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.