“STILL PROCESSING vs PROCESSING.

• Creator
    Topic
    Pleasenoidverify

IM SCARED SOME PPL ARE SAYING ITS ID VERIFY. I NEVER GOT PATH BUT I HAVE EIC. I WENT FROM PROCESSIN TO STILL PROCESSING OVERNITE. ANY THOUGHTS :(? I CAN SEE 152 and AMOUNT

• The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Viewing 75 replies - 1 through 75 (of 627 total)
  • Author
    Replies

MELISSA AUTRY

Filed on Feb 14 thru irs website was excepted on Feb 15th . Have received 2 letters from irs saying they are verifying its accuracy . last letter was received on October20th saying the same thing . im so so tired of waiting

MELISSA AUTRY

Filed on Feb 14 thru irs website was excepted on Feb 15th . Have received 2 letters from irs saying they are verifying its accuracy . last letter was received on October20th saying the same thing . im so so tired of waiting

MPOLO

I am still being processed and received my 2nd sixty day letter. I spoke with the irs during the middle of July they said nothing was wrong with my taxes they were just really behind and that I should receive my taxes prior to the ending of the next 60 days

MSBETH

Filed for my son in Feb, still says processing???? why?? If he owed, you bet they’d be taking his money ASAP.

MPOLO

I filed on feb 5th 2020 says that I’m still processing, I have tried calling the irs for 2 days in a row and receive same message, due to high call volume please try your call again the next business day. This is so frustrating I think they need to hire more people if they find themselves this far behind

Mrs Kay Hooper

Call 1800-908-4490 to get a LIVE agent that can assist you with completing ID Verify over the phone. Have your most recent and your previous tax return on hand. Good luck!

Samuel Falkner

Why is my refund saying still being processed

Kim m subbert

I submitted my tax return February 9, 2020 and have not received yet. State still being processed

Tina

Sorry that was suppose to say 60 day not 69

Tina

So I spent the last 4 1/2 hrs holding n being transferred and holding some more after talking to a woman a tax advocate and a officer I was informed that even though I received my 69 day review paper feb 27th that because of covid the start day of my review was yesterday 😡

Kenia Taylor

I filed my taxes on April 10 and it is still saying that it is still processing it said my date to get them wld be May 1 and still nothing

lifehappens
    @fab2020

@Mzmomika

Contact your senator you will get results.

Mzmomika

I filed in February and WMR is still processing. I going into a hardship . The tax payer advocate service is nowhere to be found. I call and call no answer. This is so not fair.

Dallas

If they send out another stimulus, will they use your 2019 tax return if it finally processed after the first stimulus? They used my 2018 on the first stimulus because my 2019 was still processing but it finally processed and I received my refund. I don’t have a dependent on 2018 but one on 2019 and I didn’t get the 500 on first stimulus. Just wondering if I would get dependent on second stimulus?

Genisha Thomas

My fiance and I filed on April 14th. I have received my stimulus and my tax refund however my fiance has not received anything. WMR says it’s still being processed and a date will be provided when available. He only claimed one of our 3 dependents, while I claimed the other 2 and I’m not understanding what’s taking the IRS so long to approve and send out his refund. He starts a new job tomorrow but we really need his refund. I have no idea what to do here.

Corey lee

Still processing? How to fix it

Bee

Tax return accepted February 5th and WMR still says received and processing! We received our stimulus couple weeks ago but still as of today WMR says same thing processing! Could really us our tax refund, husband out of work due to Covid. No letters received nothing, what are we supposed to do when there is no way to contact IRS??

Shanndan

I filed so early when the tax term opened right up i hopped on turbo tax i filed my maryland and state back in janu3i already recieved my state but its been 5 months and i still havent recueved my federal everytime i check the statys uts say we have recieved ypur refund and its being processed……it takes 5 miths to process a. Heck ???????

Leslie

So.frustrated im still being processed 3 months later!!!!!

Ltdan459

“Why wasn’t it publicized that the IRS is closed and checks will not be processed until further notice”

Why because they dint want people storming the IRS HQs and taking over or freaking out and being the reason for the start of the Boogaloo.

Man the IRS are quick to take your money but slow to pay you your money. F the IRS!!!!

Stillwaiting
    @stillwaiting-2

Stressed out, where did you hear that at?

Stressed out

Why wasn’t it publicized that the IRS is closed and checks will not be processed until further notice

Linda

Filed income tax since 4/9/20.. filed electronically. To this day still saying…still being processed. And their phones are shut down.. stressed need the money. Not working

Maybe

Filed Feb-18 accepted same day Haven’t got Fed or State. IDV for state was completed last month but said pending review, finally checked today on State and it fully says completed!! Im hopeful now, maybe just maybe we will all start seeing more movement.

Amby

I filled back in early February and lost bars a few weeks later , called and got the same story , random review , no action needed . Told to just wait . That’s what I did ,Never got a letter , WMR has said still processing for months now , but today I just got my refund deposited , new address , new account , new job , paid fees upfront , used ya slayer and chime . WMR still has same message . Keep hope alive guys …

Nate 2019

@kimberly
    U can call the number on your 5071c letter been open for couple weeks now I did mine last week now I’m processing!

Kimberly Caudill

I have the same problem, got a letter from the IRS, saying I need to confirm identify. Can’t call, no one’s there. And when I go to the online website, I have to provide a loan number. Ex. Student loan, Mortgage loan, credit card loan
    And I don’t have any of that, so I’m stuck

Brenda

I have filed at the end of January beginning of February n I still havent received my taxes or state yet!!! what’s going on

Jacoya

What’s going on w me taxes , I filed feb 11th

Suzanne

Filed 3/23/2020
    First time filing married/joint, had changed my name with SSI last year. Husband had code to verify ID which we entered when filing. I also had Education Credit.
    WMR says it’s still being processed.
    We both received $1200/each separately so they went off 2018 refund.

Very frustrated.

CoreyJ

I E-Filed with Direct Deposit on Feb. 5th (12 wks. ago)! STATUS: Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available. … This Status has been showing since Feb. 6th!!! Before the Shutdown, I spoke to a Live Person and was informed that it was Being Reviewed; however, my status hasn’t changed! WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY RETURN?

Carl
    @cfields46

I filed on Jan 28th accepted on the 28th. Where’s my refund says “we have received your refund, and is being processed.” I’ve already received my stimulus payment, but no tax refund.

MPOLO

I filed on feb 5th and still have not received any update on my transcripts. Where’s my refund states I’m still being processed. Can’t reach them at all either. We are all in quite a pickle.

TexMex

My transcript is finally updated!! Although WMR says still processing with 152 code. I filed on Mar 17 on Turbo tax accepted the same day. My refund is set to sent by May 6 DD but fees will be taken out. I did find one error so i was worried. I will have to find amended return. My husband has defaulted student loan as well but we are getting a full refumd back.

Zach

I filed Mar 11 with hr block received no mail 4 01 wmr to went to still prossecing 4 15 stimulus came to new bank now may 1 still no refund tas hasn’t returned or answered irs closed all phones I don’t understand want do I do

Lozester87

Topic 152, I haven’t received my taxes due to this topic and I don’t know what or who I can talk to.

thicks
    @thicks

RichardD, yes, as far as I know, that’s pretty much the only way you’ll know. Check your mail every day. If you get a 5071C letter from the IRS, then respond as quickly as possible. When did you file?

RichardD

I’m still processing. Will I only know if I need to I’d verify if something comes in mail?

NNikkie

I meant to say my stimulus

NNikkie

Still no stimulus or refund did talk to TA hold on my refund is I need file 2014 well irs is closed so can’t get transcripts but this should have nothing to do with refund

thicks
    @thicks

I e-filed through credit karma on 3/18/20. My refund was accepted on 3/19/20 by the irs. This is the first time I’ve filed income tax since 2008, as I have been in federal prison. I didn’t get out until November of 2019, so I only made $794 in 2019, so you would think it would be a simple return.It has been 6 weeks since the irs accepted my refund yet it continues to say still being processed. Is there anything I can do to get the real status of my refund.

You’ll probably have to IDV.

Don brice

I e-filed through credit karma on 3/18/20. My refund was accepted on 3/19/20 by the irs. This is the first time I’ve filed income tax since 2008, as I have been in federal prison. I didn’t get out until November of 2019, so I only made $794 in 2019, so you would think it would be a simple return.It has been 6 weeks since the irs accepted my refund yet it continues to say still being processed. Is there anything I can do to get the real status of my refund.

Tammy b

I owe back taxes I know I won’t c any money
    But I would like to know why I have not received or any info on my stimulus money

Tammy b

I owe back taxes I know that is going to hold up some
    But why can I not get the stimulus money now I need it

Tiffanny G

i filed my income taxes with turbo tax was accepted on 3/24/20 showing still processing. i checked my tax record and its showing no taxes being in the system i submitted my 2018 by mail. no stimlulus or taxes i need my money to live

Barbara

I’ve E-File since 3/18/2020 for my 2019….elected direct deposit
    My Bank info is accurate….

As of today my Status is still: We have received your Tax return and we are proccessing it. A refund date will be available when we have one.

As of today it is six weeks and still no update…..

RichardD

So it is possible tho is the bottom line!

thicks
    @thicks

Danny, I don’t really know. Do you have an account set up to check your IRS tax account? If so, check your transcripts. Or try to set up an account. Sometimes the mail is slow or gets lost. I wonder if a TA can get you through the IDV, if it’s required. Should be able to tell you what the holdup is. Or contact your U.S. Representative.

Danny

Good point @Thicks. What if you’ve been listed as still processing for over two months now though with no mail? What can an advocate really do?

thicks
    @thicks

So people are getting their refunds but their WMR hasn’t updated from still processing? Fingers crossed that’s my scenario.

Meh. That was me, a little over two months ago: frequently checking WMR and my checking account online. But then I got the 5071C letter. So, I wouldn’t waste time or stress about that remotely possible “scenario.”

RichardD

So people are getting their refunds but their WMR hasn’t updated from still processing? Fingers crossed that’s my scenario 😁.

thicks
    @thicks

Lina Camille Hall, if you **don’t** IDV, the IRS will probably figure your return was an attempt at tax fraud. However, once you **do** successfully pass the IDV test, you **should** get your refund within three weeks — they’ll say up to nine weeks — provided they don’t encounter any other issues when processing your return. They haven’t started processing yet.

Lina Camille Hall

I need to id verify so they can release my money immediately

Shannon lee

Bobbie S .Montgomery

Wanting to know if and when will I get my check.
    Thank you,
    P.S sorry to bother you I know you are busy..
    So thank you for your time.
    Bobbie Montgomery

lifehappens
    @fab2020

Want your tax refund sign the petition and share
    http://chng.it/7b4BV9MH

Ow

I started my process from the ending of January to the first week of February and I got my federal refund sometime in march, still haven’t recieve state refund nor stimulus, saying my tax is still being process.. I don’t even know what’s going on!! Sigh!!!

Selina

I received my tax return last month, but my WMR is still showing that it’s still being processed… it was mailed to me. I am worried this status is the reason I haven’t received the stimulus check.

RichardD

I just got the dreaded ‘still processing, a refund date will be provided when available ‘. Ah fudge. It’s offical.

thicks
    @thicks

For those of you missing out on EIC funds b/c the IRS is going off your 2018 return, it’s temporary. You’ll get the rest when you file your 2020 return.

IRSOwesME
    @irsowesme

Tomorrow morning should bring updates for most of us who was able to put in DD info last week with DDs by the 29th on the stimulus side of it at less I’m hoping I see one on WMR too

IRSOwesME
    @irsowesme

@dallas they also going of my 18 return where my daughter wasn’t born Yet and my 19 return been still processing since March 28th. Apirl 15th I was able to enter my DD most likely because 18 return was amended so I got a check after the initial DD. Looks like we pretty much same ocean different boats

Dallas

My “get my payment finally updated and let me put my direct deposit info in it. However, my 2019 refund is “still processing in which I have a dependent on it. But they asked for my 2018 info in which I don’t have a dependent on that. Will they use my 2018 info and send me the 1200 because my 2019 and only give me the 1200
    Instead of the 1700 that I have the dependent for in 2019?

Sherri M Jarrett

Efiled with TurboTax March 31,2020
    Irs accepted a few mins later
    March 7,2020 being processed tax topic 152
    March 14,2020 still being processed tax topic 152
    March 24,2020 still being processed, will give a refund date when available . I am getting the EITC . I haven’t received anything about when I am supposed to receive my payment

Sherri M Jarrett

Single

Sherri M Jarrett

I electronically filed with TurboTax March 31,2020 was accepted a few minutes later
    I am eligible for 5he EITC and the stimulus payment , I have the right NetSpend direct deposit

Lachelle

I filed 2018 by 3/31/2020 and received a paper check then filed 2019 on 4/13/2020 and actually provided the bank account information that time but it still being processed so I don’t know how my stimulus check is coming does anyone have any information about this

Michaela

Same boat here. Filed and got accepted on March 24th. As of today the WMR is saying still processing. Yet I received my stimulus about 2 weeks ago. So confused and frustrated.

Michelle

Tax Fusion did my taxes this year gave to the I R S on January 26 it is now April20 still saying being processed date will be provided when available That is 4 mths only supposen to be 21 days l have no job cause Covid19 about o be homeless I got no food etc. etc. Need my refund to help myself survive doing this hard time wth Covid19 contact Michelle Flowers 470 721 2411

Stillwaiting
    @stillwaiting-2

Mine says being processed and my husbands says still being, back in march there was a 570 tc that was the last time i was mailed a transcript

thicks
    @thicks

Dallas, in my experience, “Still being processed” means **waiting** to be processed. Nothing is happening with a return for which such a message is assigned on WMR, because the IRS needs something. In my case, it was IDV.

“We have received your return and it is being processed” is a more fortuitous message, though there are some who still get 570 TCs with that message.

Dallas

So are the refunds coming out of “still processing” eventually. Is there any certain time frame?

Donny

Accepted on feb.2. Been saying still processing. Here it is 4/20. Stimulus says eligible but no back info. Filed through h&r block and got an emerald card. Any thoughts on getting help with them having a family of 6 and little to no work right now with everything that’s happening. Thank you

Fmhelton

I got a DDD for 4/22 but this my help someone. About 4 days ago I reached out to United States senator Richard Shelby, asking for help with my refund, I had filed in January and it was stuck processing after I idv and it was holding up my stimulas money. They put someone in contact with me today willing to help me, I emailed her back and let her know I finally updated to a DDD. But someone may still be able to use this information.

TURBOTaxsux

We are sorry Where’s My Refund is currently unavailable. Please try Where’s My Refund again later.

Viewing 75 replies - 1 through 75 (of 627 total)
  • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.