STILL processing progress reports

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season STILL processing progress reports

• This topic has 34 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by TheJasen.
  • Topic Starter
    TheJasen

With so many people having STILL Processing I’m curious how it will play out for us.
      At WMR I lost my bar and went to still processing last Friday and I’m still in that status.

Viewing 33 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TheJasen

@OhioMom2020 it did for me and seems like for most.

OhioMom2020

Those of you with updated transcripts, did WMR update for you today as well..?

TheJasen

WMR now shows approved with dd of 2/26.

TheJasen

I had Code 150 on transcripts does this mean tt sent my return in twice?

TheJasen

Code 20200805

Crbaby

Filed early was in test batch 1/23
                    Updated yo still processing 2/14
                    846 on transcripts fir 2/26 this morning 2/21

TheJasen

Transcript code 846 w/date of 2/26

Charm

Updated to still being processed refund date will be provided when available. Refund amount and everything still on the side with code 152 at the bottom of message

Brea

I am also on still processing on the WMR. I checked my transcripts today and it shows 846 code with a deposit date of 2/26. Yesterday were blank with the as of 3/2 date as well. Hope everyone else is finally moving along!

Fart Party

I am still “STILL” being processed, but my amount popped back up on WMR overnight.
                            My transcripts are still blank with “as of” date March 02.

Jackie
                              @jackie

Im on being processed and have been for over aweek now @PIKACHU

Beth
                                @bendicott

@TheJasen

Almost the same here. Filed and accepted on 2/4/2020. 2 transcripts are still n/a…the other 2 say no return filed (or something similar). Basically, nothing has changed and it stresses me out that it’s been so long with no movement at all. I have never had to wait this long after filing (after irs is open for processing) to see movement on transcripts! Ever!

Magic2

I called 3 times today and finally got a nice guy that told me I was resequenced and two was added. Not sure if that’s true since I heard 3 different things. I’m on still processing what I can say is at first I wasn’t showing my amount and then sometime this week the amount popped back up

TheJasen

Anyone get letters or a change in status today the 20th?

Target

@Lorie, I keep imagining a huge narrow usps type box for returns. One after the other, they fall til box is full. However once pulled, the first to fall are now at the bottom and pulled last. Pulled, Not in the order they entered, but fell. Lol.

Justin NJ
                                        Justin NJ
                                          Justin NJ

https://www.reddit.com/r/tax/

comments/f6m4eg/for_those_wondering_about_eitc_deposits/?

utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Put together

Justin NJ

I can’t get the link to post

But go to reddit /r tax

Topic is

For Those Wondering about EITC Deposits

He got his Eitc yesterday.

Lorie

I’m NOT at STILL processing, mine says its being processed. Ppl were saying in other threads that there’s a difference between the 2 (still processing and being processed). Hell I have no idea but I have seen some ppl that filed after me already have DDD’s. I filed and accepted on 2/2 but a girl on another topic said she filed on 2/11 and already has DDD. She filed for both EIC and CTC. Who knows….this blows lol

TheJasen

My transcripts say N/A.

TaxGuru

Hi! Create an acct and log in to IRS to check transcript. I lost my bar today and same messaged like you. I logged in and there’s th DD in my transcript on feb 25

Justin NJ

Oh, and they said their WMR still says processing. Never should a ddd.

Justin NJ

There’s someone on reddit that got his Eitc last night. I’m hoping by Monday.

Charm

I’m on Still being processed with No info when checking wmr but when I call 1800 number it gives me my info filed on 1/29

$$$

I was on this forum last year. I remember I received my dd on 2-26 accepted on the 2-14. I remember updating the forum after my dd and people who filed in January still hadn’t received thier refund. FML I filed this year in January and accepted 1-22 what thee actual fuck is the point of filing early. We should all wait till the 15th next year.

Jasmine

If anything I’m thinking we were just resequenced. If there was a flag or letter sent out, he would’ve told me

Jasmine

Filed 1/29 accepted 1/29. I updated to “still processing” Saturday evening. Yesterday I called the irs and he told me that they hadn’t received my return until the 31st and my 21 days aren’t
                                                                Up yet so I should update in the next couple of days and if not to call back. I checked my transcripts online today and it says no return filed. I’m hoping for an update this weekend. Last year I was a daily, could I have been switched to a weekly this year?

Tina

Filed 2/10 also accepted that day
                                                                  Transcripts are blank but has a as of date of 3/2
                                                                  Wmr- received 1 bar and that my refund is being processed “not still”

Tiffany

Transcripts says NA and I’m positive I don’t have to ID verify because I used an IP Pin.

Jackie
                                                                      @jackie

Filed 2/12
                                                                      Accepted 2/13
                                                                      One bar / processing messge with taxtopic 152 on 2/ 14
                                                                      Been like that ever since all transcripts say N/A income and wage is blank …. i have always got mine back in 8-9 days so im hoping for update on transcripts tommorow and update on wmr friday ..with DDD for this coming week…. my transcripts usually are available by now ..

Jeremy

I think we all probally will have to I’d verify. Most of us were put on that message this past saturday and the irs was closed monday. So it seems there hasn’t been enough time for a letter to arrive to everyone just yet. I’ve seen a few say they called today and were told they had to I’d verify. Dont know though for sure

• #4362185
                                                                        TheJasen

Filed 2/4 and accepted 2/4. I have the “still being processed” message on WMR with TT152 and when I check transcript top 2 categories say N/A and the account and wage transcript says return not present for this account and no return filed. I am hoping that just means my batch hasn’t processed yet.

Same as @Brea from a different thread

• #4362161
                                                                          pikachu

Please specify if you are on STILL processing or “being processed”.

Viewing 33 reply threads
                                                                        • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.