Still no DDD

Home Forums General Discussion 2017 Tax Season Still no DDD

• This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by John.
  • Topic Starter
    Erin

Filed on January 12, accepted January 13. Received 4464C letter without any specific issues at the end of January. Requested my Transcript in early February and I received them without any complications. Transcripts didn’t show any major concerns other than the “570”. (Received transcripts on Valentines Day). Processing date on transcripts was 2/27. The messages on WMR have been consistent “your return has been accepted and is being processed” without any codes or issues. So today it’s 3/1/2017 and nothing has changed, nothing has been requested, no communication – no nothing. I know I’m way past the 21 day mark and I’m getting closer and closer to the 60 day mark – but what in the heck is going to change on that 60day mark? Is my refund going to magically appear in my bank account? Ugh – I swear that if there is someway I can get out of having to file taxes next year I’m going not file. This is too stressful, frustrating and I’m not going to do this again.

Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        NINI
          @vanillabear480gmail-com

Filed 1/23, accepted 1/24, knew of delay due to EIC, still says “being processed”..no status bar or date… I am told returns filed 2nd and last week of Feb, had a glitch and had to go back thru.. hoping to get my return this weekend or early next week… rent is due!!!

John

Sorry got letter yester 3/2.

John

Filed 2/2
              Accepted 2/2
              No bars since 2/8

Got letter 3/3 that we have to verify ID in person at one of our local tax offices.

This sucks this year

Jasmine Glenn

Accepted 2/10 no bars nothing just the dame message every one else has returns been accepted ddd will be provided when available anyone else still in my shoes

Oriana

If it says a ddd will be provided when available you will update the next update. They’ve already finished processing it. I’ve noticed that this year I’ve been on one bar for two weeks my bf was too until one day it said a ddd will be provided then i thought too try to order my return transcript but couldn’t so I ordered my bfs and it went through so the next day he had a ddd. Meanwhile I’m still on one bar

Janie
                    @janie828bug

So do u think i should worry? Claimed son as always.

Vacator
                      @vacator

If you claimed the EITC or ACTC credit, then, they say you should count on receiving your refund within 21 days from February 15th.

Janie
                        @janie828bug

Ive recieved no letters either….would i have already gotten 1 by now? Filed 2/9

Janie
                          @janie828bug

I think irs needs to pay for vacations 4 all after all this. Head of gray hair…..SCREAMIN REALLY LOUD!!!!

Janie
                            @janie828bug

Same here…filed and accepted 2/9. Bars, path mess, are gone. Now says still beimg processed refund date when avaliable. Amount of refund still showing. Still no ddd or update in wmr. HELP A SISTER OUT!!! EVERYONE FREAKIN OUT. NEED TO PAY MORTAGE UP SO I DONT LOSE MY HOME!!!!

Louis A Clifton

Filed on the 20 Jan here it is March 2 and every time I check status its the same thing stil under review tried to call the number and all operators are busy tried at 8am five days in a row if they are going to keep my ECI atleast let a person know

Shane

I was accepted Feb 9 and nada

Bryan

I also was accepted on the 1/13 and still have no DDD. Only difference is I had EIC so didn’t worry very much about it. But now the the 15th waiting period is over and have not heard anything no letter or DDD now I am beginning to worry.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                              • The forum ‘2017 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.