Still do not have me refund and it was accepted 1/19/2016

Home Forums Archives Tax Preparers H&R Block Still do not have me refund and it was accepted 1/19/2016

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Chris.
  • Topic Starter
    Chris

I filed and e filed on the 16th of January. My official date for my taxes to be accepted was 1/19/2016 and i still do not have a refund. This is really concerning me because I’m seeing people that filed and were accepted the same time as me get there’s. I really am depending on this money. If I don’t get this money I worked so desperately and hard for I will be really strapped. ANYONE have any answers or help here. Has anyone not received there taxes yet? This is really concerning me because I worked so hard and I’m seeing people get there taxes that have not even worked one day in 2015, but are getting thousands back because they have so many kids. That’s another thing that I’m not getting, people who have 4 and 5 kids that don’t work seem to pull or scam money from the IRS and when you work so hard and are honest and do the right thing and file properly it seems like things go sour. Theres nothing no one can tell me, Im just really concerned about the situation because its been almost 21 days. The 9th of February will be the 21 day mark for me.

• The forum ‘H&R Block’ is closed to new topics and replies.