State still pending??

Home Forums General Discussion 2021 Tax Season State still pending??

• This topic has 12 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Todd.
  • Topic Starter
    Plain Jane
      @beamanj33

My federal was accepted but state still pending since 02/13, anyone else ever experienced the same?’

Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        Todd

Hello,

Same here with GA. I called HR Block and was told all of the GA returns are in filing status waiting to be accepted by state. Strange as no delays posted from DOR.

Kpollock82
            @kpollock82

Filed 13th accepted Federal on the 13th Ny is still pending filed through HnR Block

Miss Bri

Ok such a coincidence however I just checked my email and my state acceptance email was there literally a min ago. Georgia here.

Miss Bri

Same here.

O1

Yes, I filed on 2/13 and federal accepted quickly almost just an hour later and state still pending. I’m in NY. Called H&R Block and was on hold for almost 2 hours, and they said it’s showing as “in process” and that they don’t know what that means.

Plain Jane
                    @beamanj33

I’m in Ohio, and yes it’s crazy! I just got a notification that my state was accepted… I filed on the 13th

Stephanie Goodwin

I filed both state and federal and the federal was accepted on 2/13 and my state is still pending. I’m in California.

Admin
                      IGMR Admin
                        @igmr-admin

You can also check in with others in your state here:

https://igotmyrefund.com/forums/forum/state-refunds/

Oh,thereyouare

Every year State takes a bit longer, by only a day though, so not too bad.

Maureen
                            @maureen

Federal accepted 2/11 and State accepted 2/15. I’m in NC

Ronnie

We are also dealing with this, filed thru TT. I just went to my state’s website and filed again on there. I figure TT is not going to send it at this point.

I’m dealing with this exact issue right now. What state are you in? It is very frustrating since most people get their state accepted within a day or two and almost always before their federal.

Viewing 11 reply threads
                            • The forum ‘2021 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.