State not moving?

Home Forums General Discussion 2020 Tax Season State not moving?

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by TTFiler.
  • Topic Starter
    Missouri Man
      @bmanturbo2000

I was accepted for my federal apart of the test batches as I always have. Usually state (Missouri) will follow but it hasn’t. I use taxslayer. Taxslayer shows accepted on federal but when it comes to state it is still pending has not been sent yet. Missouri DOR states it will start accepting 1/27 (today). Though nothing has happened so far. Usually things move quickly in Missouri for early filers at least I should see that the return was sent to the state since federal was already accepted over a week ago. Anyone else seeing a similar issue with state not moving at all.

Viewing 9 reply threads
    • Author
      Replies
        TTFiler

Oklahoma state tax site didn’t update at all last year but I received my refund in about 6 days from accepted to deposited

Kgwinn
            @kgwinn

I’m also in Arizona. Fed and State both accepted 1/21. Fed DD came yesterday (1/29), AZ version of WMR says they have my return, but due to high volume I should expect my refund in 2-4 weeks. This is unusual because typically I get my state refund very quickly, much faster than federal.

anxiousinAZ

Same here in Arizona, when we check the AZ where’s my refund we get a generic “we were unable to find your return info” message

Missouri Man
                @bmanturbo2000

looks like patience is the key on state returns. Federal was accepted almost 2 weeks ago and state finally accepted late this evening. Patience is the key.

dkhaley97
                  @dkhaley97

VA opened today and still hadn’t accepted yet.
                  Filed 1/19
                  Fed accepted 1/21
                  VA still pending

Nymom3

@elliot when did you file? My NYS still hasnt been accepted but I did just file saturday.

Aminah J

Omg..ive been looking for this forum ..I filed with Taxslayer as well and Fed is accepted MO state has not been sent for some reason..i was on hold with TS rep forever so i hu..I sent an email to customer service. But no response yet

Elliot

New York State just updated, just got a text to my phone that my ny return has been accepted… Federal was accepted on the 21st…

C’mon ny, quick refunds like last year,

Got mine on the 8th of February last year,

I’m a pather so not to worried about federal at the moment.. but soon come Feb 15th and it’s back to business lol

Charles

states have been slower this year in approving certain forms

Wendy

I efiled 1-21 with TT & was accepted by Federal & Missouri on 1-22.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                        • The forum ‘2020 Tax Season’ is closed to new topics and replies.